• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, JTC said:

Obama made gay marriage legal and he almost made us a mostly Muslim country. That's what I meant.

I watched his inauguration and a lot of the people he appointed are Christians. 

Actually the supreme court made homosexual marriage legal. He did push for it though.  Stop with the almost made us a mostly muslim country.  This is the sensationalized stuff that bothers me, but what ever.  You  still you have yet to state what damage he did to this country. I mean not the sensationalized stuff. Give me something tangible.

How were we damaged by homosexuals being able to get married?  They now have access to benefits that they pay for. I personally don't see a problem with that.  While I didn't think that them needing to get married should have been the answer they now get access and their union is seen in the courts as binding which is what was needed to access the benefits of marriage that they wanted.

Edited by ruck1b

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If only we had someone in the White House who promoted Godly virtues. 

What about Pence?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

What about Pence?

I guess technically he is in the White House, but the VP is about as useful as the figurehead on a ship so I tend for forget about them.  

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I guess technically he is in the White House, but the VP is about as useful as the figurehead on a ship so I tend for forget about them.  

Yes, he is in the WH.

5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The VP only has as much of a role as the president gives him. The president seems to trust his son-in-law and Stephen Bannon more than anyone, so I imagine you may be right.

John Adams, the first person to utterly despise the vice presidency"My country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."

Founding father Roger Sherman"If the vice-President were not to be President of the Senate, he would be without employment." 

Former vice president Thomas R. Marshall"Once there were two brothers. One ran away to sea; the other was elected vice president of the United States. And nothing was heard of either of them again."

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

The VP only has as much of a role as the president gives him. The president seems to trust his son-in-law and Stephen Bannon more than anyone, so I imagine you may be right.

John Adams, the first person to utterly despise the vice presidency"My country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."

Founding father Roger Sherman"If the vice-President were not to be President of the Senate, he would be without employment." 

Former vice president Thomas R. Marshall"Once there were two brothers. One ran away to sea; the other was elected vice president of the United States. And nothing was heard of either of them again."

Excellent quotes!  

1 hour ago, JaniceR said:

Yes.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If only we had someone in the White House who promoted Godly virtues. 

It could be worse...we could have Hillary Clinton. 

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

It could be worse...we could have Hillary Clinton. 

Worse? With Hillary? I am not quite sure of that it certainly is not good right now :mellow: