• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

5 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

I voted for Trump. But, I am concerned with what I am seeing since the election. There are things about him I like, but there are things about him that concern me. When I look around me, his supporters seem to almost worship him. Nothing he does is wrong and to question him is almost non-existant.  Those who dare are silenced. He is just a man, not a God. He cannot be right 100% of the time. Yes, we can support him. But, we need to also hold him accountable.

I think President Trump will never be a so-called good politician because he does things through the lenses of a business man who is used to deal making and someone like that knows how to set up the people he wishes to deal with on grounds favorable to him. We can not expect him to be that which he is not and that, I think is why he was elected.  He made promises and he has, to date worked on delivering those promises.

We can not view the man through everyone who call themselves his supporters, because there are some that only want what they think President Trump will take care of, which might not be anything he is willing to do.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

29 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

During the election cycle there was too much violence on both sides. I was just on Youtube to make sure I had my facts straight before posting about the Trump rally. Unfortunately I found videos of plenty of violence on both sides, from demographics across the spectrum of political beliefs.

Can you name some specific dates and instances of right wing mass violence? I mean, there have been protests from the left going on since ferguson and a lot of those have resulted in looting, property damage, fires, etc. Several were arrested for violence the day of the inauguration for instance.

Just now, Steve_S said:

Can you name some specific dates and instances of right wing mass violence? I mean, there have been protests from the left going on since ferguson and a lot of those have resulted in looting, property damage, fires, etc. Several were arrested for violence the day of the inauguration for instance.

No. But I can't quote any from the left either. 

I'm not talking about about mass violence in the first place. I only mentioned political rallys, meaning campaign rallys, and there was violence on both sides.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

2 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

I'm not talking about about mass violence in the first place. I only mentioned political rallys, meaning campaign rallys, and there was violence on both sides.

Sure, but those are mostly limited instances of violence done by a handful of people. I am speaking more of broad institutionalized protests that turn into riots that are planned well in and advanced and organized. There is a pretty significant and notable difference in those two things.

Just now, Steve_S said:

Sure, but those are mostly limited instances of violence done by a handful of people. I am speaking more of broad institutionalized protests that turn into riots that are planned well in and advanced and organized. There is a pretty significant and notable difference in those two things.

True.  I am not speaking of broad institutional protests. Never was.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, JaniceR said:

No, there wasnt.   In one of the early Trump rallies, ONE guy punched a Hillary or Bernie supporter, that was it on the Trump side.     The violence that ensued in later rallies were entirely created and perpetuated by Hillary/Bernie/George Soros.  Trump  supporters reacted in self defense, but there is no moral equivalence here.  Trump was not sending anyone to Hillary or Bernie rallies to beat people up.