• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/6/2017 at 7:19 AM, Sister said:

Jerusalem is fleeing because WAR is coming.  All the armies are coming in.

NOTE:  The armies coming in are at the 6th trumpet/6th vial stage.  These go side by side.

"The Abomination of Desolation" would be closer to THE END of the GREAT TRIBULATION.  Great tribulation on the world.  It is going to be UGLY, and it happens 1 trumpet before the last which is the 7th.  Closer to the end....not the beginning of the tribulation.

Hello Sister, why do you think the 6th trumpet and the 6th vial are side by side or at the same time ? I personally think all 2000 years or more are a tribulation/troubles, but there will be a 3 1/2 year period which Daniel and Jesus spoke f that will be like no troubles before or ever will be. Since the Abomination happens at the mid-way point this Trouble must be 3 1/2 years. Israel flees Judea and we see in Rev. 12 the Woman (Israel) is protected by God for 1260 days, so the Abomination has to happen at the midway point of the 70th week.

On 2/6/2017 at 7:19 AM, Sister said:

Two hundred million soldiers coming in to Israel is going to cause a panic, for not only Jerusalem citizens, but the whole of Israel.  Rev 9 shows us the total number of soldiers there, and Rev 16 shows us that the Kings of the East is crossing over the Euphrates. 

Now, I cannot understand why many state that "the abomination of desolation" marks the beginning of the tribulation, and not near the end?

These 200 Million horsemen happen at the 6th trumpet, not at the 6th vial which is Armageddon. I think these 200 Million horsemen are "Gods Army" of some type, and they bring plagues, at least that's what the scriptures say.  There Breastplates just so happen to match the Highpriests breastplates and as I stated these are plagues of God....Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, etc.......  Revelation 16 is the Anti-Christ, his 10 Kings/Kingdoms (Europe) and the Kings of the East (Iran/Persia, and most of the Muslim nations in the Middle East) coming against Israel to destroy her. There will never be a 200 Million Horseman Army. 

The reason it is the beginning of the Tribulation is that lines up with how long the Beast is given power over the Saints (Israel) and how long God protects Israel in the Wilderness. Jesus in Matthew 24 clearly calls this SPECIFIC period a Time of trouble like has never been.  They Flee in Matt. 24:16, then Jesus says...Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened..........So this period is a 3 1/2 year period. It begins with the Temple being defiled. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 09/02/2017 at 8:58 PM, iamlamad said:

There are many "mysteries" recorded in the bible. Paul Himself recorded some. I can assure you, the rapture was no longer a mystery after Paul recorded it. And the rapture is not the mystery of the 7th trumpet. The mystery is of course finished, and the mystery is why here, at the 7th trumpet, at this time the Kingdoms are taken away from Satan and given to Jesus Christ.  Why at this time? Why was the kingdoms not transferred to Jesus Christ right after He rose from the dead - as we read in the gospels? That is the mystery that is finished at the 7th trumpet.

iamlamad

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

To the world, God is a mystery.  Many don't know him or about him, and the enemy has managed to convince the world that God does not exist, and that it's all a fairy tale, or they believe he is somebody else. In believing this, there is no fear of God for their actions.  They are in complete darkness, without any knowledge.  So because they do not know God nor his will, God remains a mystery to them.  At the coming, all will be transparent, the world will find out that they made a BIG mistake.  There is a creator, and he does have a will, and he will not remain silent to the world any more.  He will show his power and glory, and they will tremble, hence the "mystery of God" will now be revealed "at the seventh angel", the coming, and their judgement.

I was not referring to the "mystery" of the rapture, but the whole "mystery" of God.  Only a mystery to them who don't know anything.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Sister said:

iamlamad

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

To the world, God is a mystery.  Many don't know him or about him, and the enemy has managed to convince the world that God does not exist, and that it's all a fairy tale, or they believe he is somebody else. In believing this, there is no fear of God for their actions.  They are in complete darkness, without any knowledge.  So because they do not know God nor his will, God remains a mystery to them.  At the coming, all will be transparent, the world will find out that they made a BIG mistake.  There is a creator, and he does have a will, and he will not remain silent to the world any more.  He will show his power and glory, and they will tremble, hence the "mystery of God" will now be revealed "at the seventh angel", the coming, and their judgement.

I was not referring to the "mystery" of the rapture, but the whole "mystery" of God.  Only a mystery to them who don't know anything.

As I have said time and again, THERE IS NO COMING at the 7th trumpet. If you are teaching His coming at the 7th trumpet, you are teaching MYTH.  Why do people insist that the 7th trumpet is His coming, when His coming is so clearly shown at the 70th week has finished with the 7th vial and in chapter 19?

Read what does happen: Teach reality!

15 The seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven saying:  The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah, and He will reign forever and ever!

16 The 24 elders, who were seated before God on their thrones, fell face down and worshiped God, 17 saying:  We thank You, Lord God, the Almighty, who is and who was,because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.

This is the mystery in question. This is what takes place at the 7th trumpet.  It is a change in ruler-ship. A moment before this trumpet, Satan was the god of the world, and a moment after this trumpet, Jesus Christ became the God of this world.

Did you notice what else takes place now that ruler-ship has changed? Michael goes after Satan to cast him down to the earth. He will no longer have command of the atmosphere around this planet.

Think about it. HOW did Satan become the god of this world?  When God created Adam, he gave Adam authority and dominion over this planet. But when Satan deceived Eve and when Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, Satan usurped Adam's lease on this planet. I am convinced the scroll in the Father's hand with the 7 seals is the lease document on earth.  Once someone was found worthy to break the seals and get this lease document opened, Satan's doom was assured. The Trumpet judgments could begin, and when the 7th will arrive, Satan will lose because the lease will end. Six thousand years of man's rule on the earth will have finished, and the 7th thousand years will begin and JESUS CHRIST will be the ruler! THANK GOD SOMEONE WAS FOUND WORTHY TO BREAK THE SEALS and start this process of destroying Satan's hold over this planet! HALLELUJAH!

This is opinion only, but I think the mystery in question is the mystery that the scroll or book was and is earth's lease document, and that man would rule the world for the first 6000 years (God took 6 days to create) and that God would rule the world for the 7th 1000 years. And finally, that at the 7th seal, Adam's lease will expire and the kingdom of earth will go to Jesus Christ.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 09/02/2017 at 8:58 PM, iamlamad said:

You say it was finished a long time ago. Sister, that is silly! If you say this, then you must have researched every trumpet judgment and found when each happened in history! Do you understand, NO ONE has ever been able to do that, for the simple reason, every trumpet judgment is future to us. There has never been a time when 1/3 of the seas have turned to blood! There has never been a time when 1/3 of the trees were burned up and all the grass. There has never been a time when 1/3 of the fresh water has turned to blood. And there certainly has never been a time when 1/3 of earth's population is killed. A huge crowd, too large to number, has never been seen around the throne in heaven, for that huge crowd has never been resurrected and has never received their resurrection bodies. And no one has EVER seen a worldwide earthquake that will take place as the rapture of the church takes place. You see, Sister, ALL THESE THINGS must take place before one day say in truth that the 7th trumpet has sounded. Sister, let's get the FIRST trumpet sounded first, before that! OK? Let's see a third part of the trees burned up and all the grass.

iamlamad

You are misunderstanding what I said.  I said that the 70 week Daniel 9 prophecy is finished, and that it has nothing to do with Revelation.  You and many are basing your doctrine on this 70 week thing.  This is a new teaching.  I cannot fathom how you connect the two?

Of course all those events of the 7 angels with the trumpets and vials have not happened yet.

I hope you understand, the Holy Spirit and John numbered these things for sequencing, so people would not get the silly idea that they could happen in a different order.

We are told to divide the Word of truth.  To seek.  It's not just handed out on a plate, we have to work for it, seek and understanding has to be "given".  John was given signs and visions.  Glimpses of events.  Sometimes he was just given a "still picture", and then afterwards he was shown the film rolling on how they got there, and then more film on the details later.  Then it jumps back to the past. Have you seen movies like that?  Someone having flashbacks, and then as you get into the story, they show what happened in more detail revealing the events leading up?  That's how I see it.

Ok, your speaking here about the 7 angels with the trumpets, and the 7 angels with the vials. 

In your view, the 7 angels with the vials comes 8 chapters later, in that exact order, so two separate events, with all other things happening in-between?

We know that the Mark of the beast is coming.  Christians will refuse.  They will be persecuted.  Anyone found in Babylon spiritually will have the saints blood on their hands, so as a reward to the wicked, God will send his angels to deliver his vengeance, and it will start after the saints are killed.

Please then explain this;

Angel with the vial

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

What about the angels with the 7 trumpets?  According to you, do they torment the world before the Mark is issued?  Or does vengeance just start here?

10 hours ago, inchrist said:

Again for the 3rd time now...it is impossible for the 7th trumpet to mark the midpoint...your length 3.5 years to Rev 19 do not match with Gods appointed times.

Do you not understand Gods appointed times?

In fact what are they? What are Gods appointed times?

No, that is not the problem. The problem is, you are trying to fit God appointed times in strange places where God never intended. Let do this line upon line: maybe you will see it:

Daniel 9

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease...

The word "midst" comes from a Hebrew word that means to divide in half. So Daniel is speaking of an event that will divide a 7 year period of time into two periods each of 1260 days or 42 months.  You see, God is not trying to fit anything into "appointed times." He is stating there is a time period coming that will be 7 years long, and it will be divided exactly in half. The "he" does not refer to Christ.

Daniel does not tell us exactly what will happen that will cause the daily sacrifices to cease - but Paul does.

2 Thes. 2

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Paul is speaking of the "man of sin" who will become possessed by Satan himself, and become the Beast of Rev. 13. Most people call him "the Antichrist." John wrote that they knew the antichrist would come, and the spirit of the antichrist was at work then,

So what is this "temple of God?"

Rev. 11

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This is the temple Paul was speaking of. It does not exist at this moment, but the Jews are all ready to build it. My guess is, all the hewn stones are prepared.

Now let's use some knowledge from the Old Covenant. ONLY the High Priest could enter the Holy of Holies and that only once a year. So Paul tells us a stranger will enter the temple, sit down in the mercy seat and declare HE IS GOD. AT this moment all the Jews will KNOW he is the man Jesus spoke of, and this event was the event Jesus spoke of: the abomination. The daily sacrifices must cease, just as Daniel predicted. The temple will have to be cleansed. They will need a red heifer without spot or blemish.

MAKE NOTE: this event will happen exactly 1260 days from some agreement being made with many: the "confirming of the covenant" that Daniel wrote of. And from this event, will be 1260 more days to the end of the 70th week.

Matthew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains...

Notice Jesus' command: when they SEE the abomination  - the very one Daniel wrote of - they are the FLEE. In another place He tells them there will be no time to stop and get a coat: they must RUN FOR THEIR LIVES.

Please note: Jesus was answering their question: " what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? "

These events then cannot possibly be anything that happened in 70 AD. These scriptures are for the days WE LIVE IN.

The Jews will not be able to cleanse their temple. They must run for their lives. We see that fleeing:

Rev. 12: And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Why are they fleeing? Jesus TOLD US WHY: they have just seen the abomination. The abomination is what divides the week. It is the 7th trumpet that sounds in heaven, marking the very moment the man of sin enters the temple on earth to say he is God. It is this event that Daniel spoke of.

It all fits perfectly. It is all scripture. It is truth.

Now a story: one day I was just minding my own business, reading Daniel 9:27. When my eyes and my mind got to the word Midst, SUDDENLY God spoke! It sounded like an audible voice. I heard His voice and His words. He said, "You could find that exact midpoint 'clearly marked' in the book of Revelation.

It would seem I was instantly "in the spirit" and my natural senses were suspended. I could not speak. But my spirit man spoke and I heard him: "How would I find that?"

He spoke again: "Every time I mentioned an event that would start at the midpoint and go to the end of the week, I always included the 3 1/2 year period of time. When you find the mentions of the 3 1/2 years, you will be VERY CLOSE to the exact midpoint. "

So I went and searched. I already knew there were 5 mentions of this 3 1/2 year period of time written in Revelation, from chapter 11 to chapter 13. So I KNEW the exact midpoint must be in these three chapters.  Notice what Jesus said to me: these all are events that will BEGIN at the midpoint.  Therefore, Rev. 11:1-2 is VERY CLOSE to the midpoint. I personally think it is 3 1/2 days before. Rev. 11:3 is 3/12 days before. And it is the 7th trumpet that marks the exact midpoint. And Rev. 12:6 is a second or two after: it may take a second of reaction time before they begin to run.

So, while the city is being trampled for 42 months, the two witnesses will be testifying, and those living in Judea will be fleeing and be protected, and the man of sin will be using his 42 months of authority: all these will be happening at the same time, the last half of the 70th week of Daniel.

Of course, God also told Daniel this:

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Dan. 12:And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

We have seven (7) times here that God has delineated the last half of the week as 3 1/2 years; given in days, in months and in years. I would think 7 times would be enough for you to believe it.

Please tell us, what part of this do you not believe?

P.S.  It is very likely that this 7th trumpet will be at an "appointed time." it will end one millennium and begin another one.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Your first mistake is you dont seem to recognize a form of writing style called hebrew parallelism, which is the antithetical, in which the parallel members express the opposite sides of the same thought."

Style writing is not evident in Daniel 9:24-27

All of this is future after the 69th week and the Lord's cutting off

Each week is equal to 7 years of 360 days each .... 483 years have transpired 

The balance of 7 years is still pending

He will confirm His covenant with many of Israel at the beginning of the 70th week and the balance as the tribulation continues

38 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Can pre tribs show me anywhere prior to the 7th trumpet where Christ is said to be judging the dead?

I understand your desire to connect the fall feasts and I understand the ten days of Awe. But you are missing the PLACING of this.

I believe the rapture will come on the Feast of trumpets. What you are missing is the timing of the rapture.  It will be a split second before the 6th seal, or the first event of the 6th seal, before the earthquake. I am convinced it is the resurrection of those in Christ that CAUSE this great earthquake. It will certainly be the very first worldwide earthquake.

So start your 10 days of Awe there, at the 6th seal. Perhaps you are giving me something I have wondered about: HOW LONG between 6th and 7th seal. It will be the time it takes to seal the 144,000. Could it be ten days?

One thing I am most certain of: the ten days are not associated with the 7th trumpet.

Have you tried to find the fall  feasts to our 2017 calendar?

4 hours ago, inchrist said:

What does time to judge the dead mean?

The time has come for judging the dead,

We have been over this. When John wrote, "the day of his wrath has come," do we see all His wrath poured out in that verse? Of course we don't. We see this verse as telling us it is time to BEGIN.  it is written as an announcement - not as an event. It is written in the Greek Aorist tense that shows no timing. But we get the timing from the words themselves.

When John wrote "the time has come for judging the dead," the 7th trumpet will have already sounded, the kingdoms will have been transferred, and SOON the dead will be judged. And we SEE that judgment in chapter 20.  At the 7th trumpet, all we see is an announcement - not the event of judging.

But let's not just pick one thing out of a sentence, let's look at it all"

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Were Angry - Aorist tense

Is come - Aorist tense

that they should be judged - Aorist tense

that thou shouldest  -  Aorist tense

then that fear - present tense

shouldest destroy - Aorist tense

them which destroy - present tense

What this really tells us in Greek is:

The nations either were or are or will be angry

Thy wrath has come in the past and is still present, or is here, or will come.

The judging either was, or is now, or will come

Do you see this picture? We cannot tell timing for these Greek verbs.

However, since John did mention them, we can guess that the time they will begin has come.

About the Wrath, we know it started previously and the trumpet judgments were a part of His wrath. And we know His wrath is not finished at the 7th trumpet.

We see the judging of the dead taking place in chapter 20.

We see some rewards passed out in chapter 20. Notice thrones and people sitting on them: that is part of the reward.

Next in the list, we see destruction: destroying the people that are destroying the earth. That certainly will be taking place during the vials and then at the battle of Armageddon, and after that at the sheep and goat judgment.

When we look at this entire list, it is not all taking place at the 7th trumpet! They are announcements that the time has come to begin these things.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

You are misunderstanding what I said.  I said that the 70 week Daniel 9 prophecy is finished, and that it has nothing to do with Revelation.  You and many are basing your doctrine on this 70 week thing.  This is a new teaching.  I cannot fathom how you connect the two?

Of course all those events of the 7 angels with the trumpets and vials have not happened yet.

We are told to divide the Word of truth.  To seek.  It's not just handed out on a plate, we have to work for it, seek and understanding has to be "given".  John was given signs and visions.  Glimpses of events.  Sometimes he was just given a "still picture", and then afterwards he was shown the film rolling on how they got there, and then more film on the details later.  Then it jumps back to the past. Have you seen movies like that?  Someone having flashbacks, and then as you get into the story, they show what happened in more detail revealing the events leading up?  That's how I see it.

Ok, your speaking here about the 7 angels with the trumpets, and the 7 angels with the vials. 

In your view, the 7 angels with the vials comes 8 chapters later, in that exact order, so two separate events, with all other things happening in-between?

We know that the Mark of the beast is coming.  Christians will refuse.  They will be persecuted.  Anyone found in Babylon spiritually will have the saints blood on their hands, so as a reward to the wicked, God will send his angels to deliver his vengeance, and it will start after the saints are killed.

Please then explain this;

Angel with the vial

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

What about the angels with the 7 trumpets?  According to you, do they torment the world before the Mark is issued?  Or does vengeance just start here?

I don't think I misunderstood. You think the 70th week is done. John proves to us it has not.

Here is Daniel:

7: 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

What do we see here? A time period of 3 1/2 years. Is that not half of 7?

12: And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Again we see the 3 1/2 years.

12: 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

What is Daniel telling us here? He is speaking of the days of Great tribulation that Jesus spoke of.  In other words END TIMES - the days we are living in. In Daniel 11, verse 36 on, Daniel covers what the Beast of Revelation will be doing in the first 3 1/2 years of the one period of 7 - up to his end.

Rev 11: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This is now the third mention of the 3 1/2 years.

11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

This is now the 4th mention.

12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

This is now the 5th mention.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

This is now the 6th mention, and written exactly the way Daniel wrote it, for effect: to SHOW it is the same period of time in question.

13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Do you think it is just a coincidence that the times giving in Revelation are just the same as in Daniel: 3 1/2 years?  I say it is not a coincidence, it is on purpose: showing us the 70th week of Daniel is still future to us today. 

I say further, if someone picks anything out of the trumpets or vials, and tells us it is history, then they have to show us WHERE in history all the trumpets took place and the vials. And of course, no one can. You do understand, I hope, that preterists have been trying to prove this for generations, unsuccessfully.

Suppose we took an apple and cut it in half, and ate half, putting the other half in the refer. This represents Jesus fulfilling the first half of the week. Now tomorrow will we take it out of the refer. The time in the refer repersents the church age. Now we take the apple (there is only half) and take it out and cut it in half (again). What do we have left? We have two QUARTERS, not two halves.  My point is, if someone is going to divide a week in half at some future point, and end up with two halves (1260 days, or 42 months, or 3 1/2 years) THERE MUST BE A WHOLE APPLE or a whole week to divide. In other words, Jesus did NOT fullfill a half of a week. That is myth. I hope you don't believe this.

If we read Revelation just as it comes, we see God's wrath beginning at the 6th seal (the start of the Day of the Lord). Then very shortly thereafter, the 7th seal is broken and the 70th week of Daniel is beginning.  We then have 6 trumpet judgments in a row, which are coming in the first half of the 70th week.  If we study these, we see they are fulfilling Old Testament prophesies of how God will "destroy the world" and the sinners in the world during the Day of the Lord.

Then we come to the 7th trumpet that marks the midpoint of the week, the end of one Millennium, and the start of the next.  I believe this trumpet will sound in heaven to mark the exact time the man of sin will enter the temple in Jerusalem and say he is GOD. In other words, the abomination Jesus spoke of that will DIVIDE the week. (there must be a whole week). Then Michael takes down Satan from the heavenly realms. Then the man of sin turned Beast will go after those in Judea who have fled into the wilderness (just as Jesus told them to).  He fails, so he turns and goes after 'the remnamt of her seed."

But this I see first, Christians as the "seed" of Israel. Jesus was a Jew. I see "remnant" telling us the main load was gone at the pretrib rapture: all that is left is a remnant. (the raptured church was seen in heaven in chapter 7)

Finally, some time after the exactly midpoint, the False Prophet shows up, and tells the Beast he sould build a great image, and force people to worship it (Just like old Nebuchadnezzar did). They he will tell the Beast to create a mark and force it upon all. And any who refuses it will lose their head. We are now around chapter 15 in Revelation, and the days of great tribulation that Jesus spoke of are starting. Chapter 15 shows them showing up in heaven. Finally, late in the second half of the week, God begins pouring out the vials of His wrath, which will SHORTEN those days of GT.

Finally, the 7th vial is poured out, and the 70th week of Daniel ENDS.  But the Beast is not yet dead. In heaven the marriage and supper are taking place. Chapter 17 and 18 show us what takes place next: Babylon (the city of Jerusalem) is destroyed and burned with fire. Finally, when those Jews hold captive in Jerusalem are at their most desparate place, Jesus returns, as we see in chapter 19 to the great battle of Armageddon.

I think they 7 angels with the vials are a DIFFERENT 7 angels with the trumpets.  yes, the vials come chapters after. exactly as Jesus and John show us. Did you notice that the WARNING not to take the mark comes in chapter 14? The mark itself cannot come before chapter 14. God is not going to warn people after the fact.

As John wrote it, the days of GT and the beheadings will not begin until after 7 trumpets have sounded. And when the killing is at its peak, God will begin the vials of His wrath.

Do you see anything thing here in my written sequence that you disagree with? If so, why?

I want to add: Jesus spoke of the abomination as a future event, and an end time event, but Daniel places this abomination as the event that divides the week, Therefore the 70th week MUST BE a future event.

Edited by iamlamad

4 hours ago, inchrist said:

All of what you have manufactured.

Here are Gods appointed feasts Lev 23

Christ 1st advent

1.Passover

2.Unleavend bread

3.firstfruits

4.Pentecost

Christs second advent

5.Rosh Hashanah - trumpets

6. Yom kippur - day of Atonement

7.  Feast of Tabernacles

Yom kippur

Lev 16:16, 17

And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goes in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

As seen in Revelation 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Lev16:17 says until he come out.

When the priest comes out of making attonement we are in Rev 19

Rev 19: 11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rideris called Faithful and True. 

Heaven is first opened at the 7th trumpet. It is then closed again Rev 15:8 before the bowls of wrath are unleashed, where no man can enter. From the time heaven is closed leading up to Rev 19 is everything leading to the out pouring of yom kippur.

When heaven is finally reopended at Rev 19 God0 will pour out His spirit of supplication making attonement

Zech 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 1

The feast before Yom Kippur - Rosh Hashanah

Matthew 24:36-37 But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

The phrase "No man knows" is a feast, the feast of which no man knows the day or the hour is called Rosh Hashanah

It is the only feast that is determined by the sighting of the new moon, therefore, “no man” can calculate the exact day or hour.

The sighting of the new moon must be confirmed by two witness.

between Rosh Hashanah and Yom kippur is 10 days of awe

Rev 2:10

Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

This particular assembly is the only assembly that must suffer tribulation for 10 days.

Translated into hebrew it would be 10 days of Awe.

The only eschatological place you can fit this is inbetween 7th trumpet Rosh Hashanah and Rev19 Yom kippur.

The next feast after Yom Kippur - Feast of Tabernacles.

During the Millennium there will be great emphasis on keeping the Feast of Tabernacles and using that time to come to Jerusalem to worship: And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles” (Zechariah 14:16).

Hence the Millennium is known as the feast of Tabernacles.

As you can see Gods appointed feasts all in order.

Your first mistake is you dont seem to recognize a form of writing style called hebrew parallelism, which is the antithetical, in which the parallel members express the opposite sides of the same thought.

Christ os the only person ever mentioned to have formed a covenant with many people.

Matthew 26:28

This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

This is also confirmed by Pauls teachings

Gal 3:17

What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

You have actually presented very little evidence to support your eschatology

Ditto

You show two verses as if they were meant to fit.  The prewrathers did that and got totally messed up. They thought every verse mentioning the signs in the sun and moon were speaking of the same event. They were not.

You wish to force the ten days of awe in a place where God has already proved you wrong by the 3 1/2 years mentioned 5 times and three different ways. Make no mistake here: when God says it, it is stronger than as written in concrete! It is God's word that CANNOT fail. And from chapter 11 to chapter 16 there will be 3 1/2 years. ANY theory that says otherwise is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong. 

You wish to force your theory of the Ten days of Awe on this , but it won't work because it does not fit what is written. Further, you must imagine you have the right to rearrange Revelation to fit your theory. You don't. And your theory will certainly be proven wrong.  I would take God's word as written a million times over some theory that does not fit what is written.

By the way, Revelation was not written in Hebrew. But there IS parallelism as I have pointed out: from the midpoint on, 5 different timelines are moving towards the end of the week.

God made a covenant with people under the Old Covenant -and they failed.

For the New, God made a covenant with HIMSELF. There will be no failure!

The only eschatological place you can fit this is inbetween 7th trumpet Rosh Hashanah and Rev19 Yom kippur.

I guess in your mind, that is why you have had to rearrange most of Revelation. This is ONLY your theory! It is not truth. It would make FAR more sense that the ten days of Awe will follow the rapture. And the rapture is NOT at the 7th trumpet. If you find the real place for the rapture, you will perhaps then have a leg to stand on, so to speak.

Question: where does the 42 months of trampling end?

Where does the 1260 days of fleeing end?

Where does the time, times and half of time end?

Where does the 42 months of authority end?

I think they all end at or very near the 7th vial. That is the "end" of the 70th week.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

Who is the "he?"

We must back up to the first person we find:

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

When we back up, we back up to "the Prince." It will be the leader of the men to tore down the temple in 70 AD. That leader was the emperor of Rome. This is telling us that the one who will make a covenant with many will be a leader from the same land area as Rome covered.   Without much doubt, this "he" will be the same little horn of Daniel 7.  Personally, I don't think Jesus will make any covenant for just one week (of years) . Neither do I think Jesus would break a covenant, which it seems this person does.

It just makes much more sense that this verse is referring to the little horn of chapter 7. However, the commentators don't even agree on this, so we will not solve it today.  What is more important is that the 70th week is still in our future. And the midpoint of that week with the abomination is still future, making the days of Great Tribulation Jesus spoke of future.

"You have actually presented very little evidence to support your eschatology "

My evidences is the chapters as written in Revelation.

Edited by iamlamad