• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, gdemoss said:

That is my point.  The father of lies began twisting truth in the garden and his heresay was believed and now we are all subjecred unto death once and then the judgment. 

The Adversary, the one who opposes, is continuing to twist whatever whenever and as long as it seems logical it is believed without having to have any real authority behind it.  Therefore I am cautious to ask by what authority things are spoken.  I blasphemed a lot of things, especially music, until one day I learned that the music I was blaspheming was paraphrased scripture.  Since then I am very hesitent to go about condemning that which I may not understand out of ignorance. 

I don't see any real reason to believe the things being said here to be based in any real authority.  They are hear say.

moreso its the adversary twisted awful things to make them seem innocent for us to accept them. Thats what happens alot . Stuff we wouldnt have accepted years ago  we do not because they have been integrated into society. google them and youll see the meanings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

11 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

No, sir, he wasn't crazy ... those things do exist, and have only gotten more advanced.  It is called "voice to skull" and it is used for many unethical and cruel purposes.  Voice to skull is one of many technological means used to harass, torment, and torture, electronically.  It is very real. 

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and

My question with sites like that one is how do we know if they're true or is it paranoid Internet stuff. Can we even ever find out. Maybe it's better to not know.

27 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Then how do I know what you are saying isn't also a fairy tale? :ph34r:

you dont

yall taking this a bit out to sea. Im not saying that they were specifically designed for that. All im saying is that their origins were far less innocent than we assumed.  If you dont believe it ,then ok.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/28/2017 at 6:07 AM, creativemechanic said:

Ok I did a post that got locked before i got to really  explain it. Heres what I wanted to do. Some things we commonly use eg songs nursery rhymes etc aren't as innocent as they seem. In fact research will shock you as to the true meanings of things. My aim was to show how as time goes on things we  (especially Christians) can be so acclimatized to things that they don't realise what they say. please don't post any  lyrics that'll make it get locked.

Examples

Nursery rhymes weren't made for kids but rather are jokes about stuff that happened at the time, but we tell them to kids and teach them them.

Rock a bye baby- tells of a practice of Native American mothers who put their babies in cradles in trees to rock them, unfortunately some babies would drop out of the tree and die.

Peter Peter pumpkin eater is really about a man whose wife is unfaithful (couldn't keep her) so he murdered her and hid the body in a pumpkin(put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well)

Songs

Multiple songs

Lots of romantic songs are actually blatant celebrations of adultery. We all know about "If loving you is wrong"  but also Whitney Houston's @Saving all my love for you. Apparently her mother didn't want her to actually sing it because of the content

:)

Speaking Of Tall Tales I Often Think Of Three Billy Goats Gruff And How The Lord So Fits The Biggest Brother 

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalms 23

~

http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/10/three_billy_goats_gruff.html

Three Billy Goats Gruff

A Norwegian Folktale
retold by 
S. E. Schlosser

Snippity-snip, snap and swill, 
The tale begins upon a hill…

The air was crisp and cool. The sky was an endless blue. The green meadow grass swayed in a gentle breeze. And Big Billy Goat Gruff was bored.

"I am tired of eating in the same old field every day," he told his brothers. "I want to eat in the meadow on the far side of the stream.

"Ohhh no, Big Billy Goat," said little brother. "We cannot walk through the stream for it is too deep and too fast. We would be swept away!"

"And we cannot walk over the bridge," said middle brother, "because there is a big troll under the bridge who will gobble us up if we try to cross it."

"I am not afraid of the troll," said Big Billy Goat Gruff, tossing his bold head with the huge round horns. He stamped the ground - once, twice, thrice - with his big hooves. "Let him try to eat me! We shall see who wins the fight!"

"But we won't be there to see," said Middle Billy Goat Gruff practically, "Because Little Billy Goat Gruff and I will have been eaten."

"Not so!" cried Big Billy Goat Gruff, dancing around the meadow excitedly, his large hooves making holes in the mossy turf under his feet. "I have a plan!"

The three billy goats put their heads together and whispered for a long time. Finally they broke the huddle and all three of them trotted across the wide meadow to the narrow bridge that crossed the fast-flowing, deep stream in the ravine dividing their meadow and the one on the other side.

Taking a deep breath for courage, Little Billy Goat Gruff stepped onto the rough wooden bridge. Trip-trap, trip-trap. His little hooves made the bridge spring up and down a little as he moved carefully forward.

A pair of huge round eyes peered out from the darkness under the bridge. "Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?" rumbled the troll. A big hairy arm reached out from the darkness and huge fingers gripped the rail beside Little Billy Goat Gruff.

"It's just me," said Little Billy Goat Gruff in a very small voice. "I am the teeny-tiniest Billy Goat Gruff, all skin and bones, going over to the meadow to make myself fat."

A second huge hand joined the first on the rail. "I am coming to eat you," said the troll, his voice rumbling so deep that it shook the whole bridge.

"Eat me?" asked Little Billy Goat Gruff, shaking from head to toe, "I am too little. Not even worth a bite for a big troll like you. You should wait for my middle brother to come. He is much bigger than me."

This made sense to the troll. Why go to all that bother for one small bite of Billy Goat when a bigger Billy Goat was on its way?

"Gerroff my bridge then," the troll roared, slipping back down into the darkness underneath. "And don't come back here until you are big and fat!"

"Yes sir," said Little Billy Goat Gruff, trotting off the far side of the bridge in triumph and heading up into the wide-green meadow above. The plan was working!

When Little Billy Goat Gruff reached the top of the hill, Middle Billy Goat Gruff stepped onto the rough wooden bridge. Trap-rap, trap-rap. His medium-sized hooves made the boards of the bridge spring and sway under his weight as he moved forward.

A pair of huge round eyes peered out from the darkness under the bridge. "Who's that trap-rapping over my bridge?" grumbled the troll loudly. Hairy arms reached out from the darkness and huge fingers gripped the rail beside Middle Billy Goat Gruff.

"It's me," said Middle Billy Goat Gruff in a very medium-sized voice. "I am the Middle Billy Goat Gruff, all skin and bones from the winter. I am going over to the meadow to make myself fat."

Two blazing troll eyes over a long, twisted nose glared at him through the rails of the bridge. "I am coming to eat you," said the troll, his voice rumbling so deep that it shook the whole bridge.

"Eat me?" asked Middle Billy Goat Gruff with a laugh. "Why do you want to eat me? I am all skinny from the winter. Barely two bites for a big troll like you. And my bones will get stuck in your throat and make it feel all scratchy and horrible. You should wait for my big brother to come. He is huge! Much bigger than me."

This made good sense to the troll. Why go to all that bother for one bony, medium sized Billy Goat when a bigger Billy Goat was on its way?

"Gerroff my bridge then," the troll roared, slipping back down into the darkness underneath. "And don't come back here until you are big and fat!"

"I'm off then," said Middle Billy Goat Gruff, trotting to the far side of the bridge in triumph. He headed up to the wide-green meadow above and joined Little Billy Goat Gruff at the top of the hill. Then both of the brothers peered down at the bridge to see what Big Billy Goat Gruff was going to do.

As they watched, Big Billy Goat Gruff stepped onto the rough wooden bridge. Stomp-tromp, stomp-tromp. His huge hooves made the boards bend and give protesting creaks under his massive weight as he moved forward.

A pair of huge round eyes peered out from the darkness under the bridge. "Who's that stomp-tromping over my bridge?" roared the troll. He sprang out onto the top of the bridge in a single leap. Big Billy Goat Gruff narrowed his eyes at the large, hairy troll. "It's me," he said, lowering his huge head so the curved horns were pointed at the troll. Then he charged.

Wham! Big Billy Goat Gruff slammed into the troll. "Arrrgh!" screamed the troll as it was lifted clean off its feet and thrown way, way, way up into the air. The troll landed head down on the bridge, making it shake and rattle from top to bottom. Big Billy Goat Gruff stomped and tromped on the troll with his huge hooves until the troll was smashed flat on the wood boards. Then he tossed him into the raging stream with his huge horns and the troll sailed down the ravine and out of sight, never to be seen again in those parts.

And Big Billy Goat Gruff went up the hill to join his brothers in the meadow. All summer long they ate the lovely green grass in both meadows until they all grew quite fat. And they walked back and forth over the troll-free bridge whenever they wanted.

Snippity-snip, snap and snout, 
This little tale has been told out!

what has me about that story is how each brother set up his older brother to get killed

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

16 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

what has me about that story is how each brother set up his older brother to get killed

lol, yes I thought about that too, but if you look at it another way, the two other brothers trusted that their older brother would take care of things. Remember they did have a pow wow power talk amoungst themselves before going over the bridge. So they had a plan and trusted that the older brother would take care of things. At least that is how I am taking the story .

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

what has me about that story....
is how each brother set up his older brother to get killed...

:)

Kind Of Fits, Huh....

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. John 10:17-18

:emot-heartbeat:

What I Took Away From This Story Is How These Three Brothers 

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

Played Out Their Love Upon The Field Of Battle  

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24  

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

If you take into account subliminals, then perhaps .... but to some extent, probably nearly everyone has been affected in some way... even if it's to desensitize the majority of the population so that when some folks tell of how these were used in a bad way (with them personally) then they'd be called crazy or paranoid, etc...

Yes, just like they called JESUS and HIS disciples insane, idiots, drunkards, etc etc etc

As written in GALATIANS,  all those things of the world/ (society) IS pernicious - IS under the sway(control) of the prince of the power of the air --- i.e. bad for everyone, like polluted air.

And then confirmed in REVELATION,  when "the whole world refuses to stop serving demons" ...

Not "subliminals" according to SCRIPTURE and YHWH,  but "spirituals" ......  things unseen, but revealed in YHWH'S WORD and by YHWH to HIS children.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

15 hours ago, Davida said:

Now I feel like I'm in a war-zone in enemy territory. :unsure:  But I try to praise GOD every day!  :)

Maranantha , O Lord Jesus Come!  get us!

You got that right sis