IGNORED

Gods view on illegal immigrants

10 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I don't watch Fox; I know they are crap. I don't even have cable TV or the internet at home. I didn't say the majority of Muslims are secular, btw I said that anyone who calls themselves secular is not a Muslim (or whatever). They rightfully reject most of the teachings of the Koran or just don't know them.

I rarely trust government sources either.

People born to Muslim parents have to claim to be Muslims in order to avoid persecution while visiting Muslim countries in the Middle East. Therefor, a lot of people call themselves Muslims, even though they are not in any way religious if they have family left in the Middle East they wish to visit on occasion. A friend of mine had to "convert" to Islam in order to marry his wife, otherwise they could both have been killed while visiting her native country, neither of them is practicing the religion.

In Sweden we have something called "offentlighetsprincipen" which means that all documents received, sent or stored at a central or local government institutions are open to the public. So government sources can be trusted in our country. If they lied, journalists would be all over them. 

Edited by Saktmodig

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

You say that people have to enter the right way. The right way to enter heaven is by righteousness, which is practically impossible for most of us. Just like entering a safe country with good job opportunities a legal way is practically impossible for the majority of the worlds inhabitants.

You are incorrect is saying that entering heaven is by righteousness, it is not.  Nobody can enter heaven on their own righteousness, nobody.  Romans 3:10 states that "There is none righteous, no, not one", and again in Isaiah 64:6 "But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away."  Please do not think that we can earn our way into heaven.   We cannot.

9 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

The other way of entry is by mercy. Christ died for ours sins, he was willing to sacrifice something to welcome us into heaven, even though we are not worthy of it. Should we not show the same mercy to our neighbor? Should we not forgive our neighbor his trespasses, like Christ have forgiven ours? 

There is no "other way".  There is only one way and that is through Christ Jesus and His sacrifice for our sins.  Only through His blood are we cleaned.

As for showing the same mercy, we do.  We offer people a means to enter into our country, just as Jesus offers a way to be saved.  People are not automatically saved because Jesus died for their sins.  They are saved when they put their faith in Him and His work of salvation for us.  There is no universal doctrine that everyone goes to heaven.

I guess this may be the reason why you cannot see what we are saying if you do believe that everyone will be saved or that there are more than one way for salvation.  I am confused by your claims as they are not in line with scripture.  Perhaps it is best if I ask how you thing we are saved?  We can start there.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

2 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

So everything God ever ordered in the Bible is an act of love since he is love, even if it violates his commandments? 

What about this? 

1 Samuel 15:2-3

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt. Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Does this mean that killing infants and nursing children are acts of love? No. 

God is doing his works and showing his love through us as christians. 

Matthew 5:13-16

Believers Are Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Yes, I believe that everything God does is an act of love.  Even judgment.  The difference between our perspectives on this most likely lies in our definitions of love.  

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

Yes, I believe that everything God does is an act of love.  Even judgment.  The difference between our perspectives on this most likely lies in our definitions of love.  

I respect that point of view! It makes sense. I will pray on this. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

11 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

So if our neigbour is not rigteous the command to love him/her like ourself does not apply? 

In democracies, the government and the people are closely connected. If you are pushing a certain government policy, you are responsible for it. And Christ except his followers to reflect his love onto the world. 

Did the Christians of Rome turn themselves over to the authorities to be executed? No. Was the ones that hid them and helped them staying alive while persecuted committing a sin by doing so? 

1. What is your definition of love? How does one love another person like him or herself?

2. By comparing Rome/Christians to the USA/Illegal immigrants you are comparing two different things. The people who lived in Rome were either citizens or already in the land. The USA and Illegal immigrants are people not living in the land trying to get into the country illegally. Do you understand the difference?

11 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

You say that people have to enter the right way. The right way to enter heaven is by righteousness, which is practically impossible for most of us. Just like entering a safe country with good job opportunities a legal way is practically impossible for the majority of the worlds inhabitants. 

The other way of entry is by mercy. Christ died for ours sins, he was willing to sacrifice something to welcome us into heaven, even though we are not worthy of it. Should we not show the same mercy to our neighbor? Should we not forgive our neighbor his trespasses, like Christ have forgiven ours? 

3. You are comparing entering a country to entering heaven which is fallacy. Entering a country legally requires due process, filling out paperwork, and actual work on the part of a potential immigrant. Entering heaven is a free gift from God and does not require works. Two very different things. Wouldn't you agree?

4. It is not impossible to enter a country legally. There are over 40 million immigrants in the United States. An estimated 12 million are illegal. So what you are saying that it is impossible to enter the United States legally is not a valid claim. Would you agree? See link below:

1. How many immigrants reside in the United States?

More than 40 million immigrants resided in the United States as of 2012, accounting for about 13 percent of the total U.S. population. Of these roughly 40 million immigrants, slightly less than half (46 percent) are naturalized U.S. citizens.

2. How many unauthorized immigrants are in the United States?

There were an estimated 11.7 million unauthorized immigrants in the United States as of 2012. Unauthorized immigrants account for about 3.7 percent of the total U.S. population and about 5.2 percent of the labor force. Note that unauthorized immigrants are a larger share of the labor force than of the total population because the vast majority of unauthorized immigrants are working-age adults.

Source: http://www.epi.org/publication/immigration-facts/

God bless,

GE

Guest BacKaran

How to detect cancer

Something didn't feel right in the body. Muslams population growing in host country

A big lump pops up ... Muslams causing chaos

The doctor does a test... spying and filming on Muslams.

More tests to invade and take a piece of the cancer to see if it's bengin or a real threat.... Arrests and jail with deportations.

The real threat is totally removed. Forcefully by armies or war.

But people want to be all PC, life is not PC, it's real and Islam is a major threat wherever it is.

Deal with it, many Americans do not want them here.

Edited by BacKaran

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

So everything God ever ordered in the Bible is an act of love since he is love, even if it violates his commandments? 

What about this? 

1 Samuel 15:2-3

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt. Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Does this mean that killing infants and nursing children are acts of love? No. 

God is doing his works and showing his love through us as christians. 

Matthew 5:13-16

Believers Are Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Have you considered that Gods love was toward His chosen people?  May I ask you this ... do you think God would protect those who reject Him over those who love Him?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/2/2017 at 2:18 PM, Davida said:

On 3/2/2017 at 1:41 PM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

God made the nations for a good reason, well defined boarders are totally Biblical and if one nation wants to worship Ba'al or any other false Satanic god that's up to them but God made it very clear that His people, in their own countries, must not allow the worship of these foreign evil gods in their countries, otherwise God will give that nation over to judgement. That's Biblical, that's God, that's truth, that is the reality. Speaking against this law of God in any way is to go against God and He hates that.

I agree.

I'm not talking to you guys specifically but I think you are touching on what seems to be a wide ranging sentiment that I see a lot. It usually shows up in stuff starting with..."I should be able to say Merry Christmas"... and ends with ..."go back to your own country".

Are we so pure and holy that we get to stand above and say others are following false gods?

Where does this country stand? Most people have no idea of the significance of what Jesus has done other than give us a reason to trade gifts on Christmas and chocolate on Easter. Western society is filled with false gods, filled.

Calling western society "Christian" is really only a way of saying "we are not.... (put whatever you don't like here)"

Maybe the first part of Matthew 7 is worth a quick read.

Pandoras box is already open, in our own house.....we are foolish to think we can stem the tide with a bunch of laws that divide and segregate..BUT....

...as followers of Jesus we do have a chance to change the lives of every single person that comes into each of our worlds by showing them a better , loving, gracious and compassionate way. Hopefully they then come to know the true God who reveals himself in the bible.

Any other way and we as Christians are just clanging bells moving a lot of self righteous air, foolishly playing right into the hands of the devil.

It's like being upset when a JW comes to the door..... Why?

God brought them there for me to come into a caring/ grace filled relationship and teach the truth. They are right there without the whole force of their overseers behind them.......

......why in the world would I want to slam the door in the face of someone God just brought to me?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

I'm not talking to you guys specifically but I think you are touching on what seems to be a wide ranging sentiment that I see a lot. It usually shows up in stuff starting with..."I should be able to say Merry Christmas"... and ends with ..."go back to your own country".

Are we so pure and holy that we get to stand above and say others are following false gods?

Where does this country stand? Most people have no idea of the significance of what Jesus has done other than give us a reason to trade gifts on Christmas and chocolate on Easter. Western society is filled with false gods, filled.

Calling western society "Christian" is really only a way of saying "we are not.... (put whatever you don't like here)"

Maybe the first part of Matthew 7 is worth a quick read.

Pandoras box is already open, in our own house.....we are foolish to think we can stem the tide with a bunch of laws that divide and segregate..BUT....

...as followers of Jesus we do have a chance to change the lives of every single person that comes into each of our worlds by showing them a better , loving, gracious and compassionate way. Hopefully they then come to know the true God who reveals himself in the bible.

Any other way and we as Christians are just clanging bells moving a lot of self righteous air, foolishly playing right into the hands of the devil.

It's like being upset when a JW comes to the door..... Why?

God brought them there for me to come into a caring/ grace filled relationship and teach the truth. They are right there without the whole force of their overseers behind them.......

......why in the world would I want to slam the door in the face of someone God just brought to me?

You're confusing Easterners and Westerners with Christian countries and countries that follow false gods. You're also not recognising that I am saying that foreigners are welcome to live in Christian countries as the Bible teaches and you are missing that the Bible teaches that God hates it when we allow false gods to be allowed to be worshipped in specific places in Christian countries. Your statement is also naive because I seriously doubt that you would keep your view very long if one of your loved ones were killed for being a Christian, by one of those false god believing worshippers.   

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

What happened at Jericho?