• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, JaniceR said:

Cancer screening...(PP is where I found out I had cervical cancer) testicular cancer, breast cancer, Ovarian cancer

testing for..anemia, cholesterol, high blood pressure, physical exams for jobs and sports, smoking cessation programs, thyroid screening, vaccines such as tetanis.

Low cost checkups for low income women and children. Birth control for low income women, etc.etc.

I pray you don't still have cancer, sister.

But all that other stuff can be done at a regular doctor's office too. (Of course I live in Canada, its different here, most of those things are FREE)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I pray you don't still have cancer, sister.

But all that other stuff can be done at a regular doctor's office too. (Of course I live in Canada, its different here, most of those things are FREE)

it's not free.  someone is paying high taxes to let you do that with no cost to you....   and maybe you are the one paying those high taxes.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

Just now, other one said:

it's not free.  someone is paying high taxes to let you do that with no cost to you....   and maybe you are the one paying those high taxes.

We all pay for it through our taxes. But it does mean we can go to a doctor's office or to a hospital without worrying about how we are going to pay for it. Because we don't. No bills. Though its good for most of us to still have health insurance for what isn't covered under our Gov't health we have No ridiculously high insurance premiums

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

We all pay for it through our taxes. But it does mean we can go to a doctor's office or to a hospital without worrying about how we are going to pay for it. Because we don't. No bills. Though its good for most of us to still have health insurance for what isn't covered under our Gov't health we have No ridiculously high insurance premiums

and what is the average tax paid for the government insurance?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

So? People change. I did.

Are you for your tax dollars going to support abortions?

Yes. My tax dollars pay for women who breed for a welfare check. 

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No comparison between supporting murder of the unborn and scammers. (not all welfare recepients are scammers).

But if I read you correctly you are saying, "My taxes might as well go for abortion, otherwise my taxes will go to support the mothers and babies who didn't abort but can't afford.

If that's the case, I feel sorry for you?

That's arrogant. 

Your taxes pay for the slaughter of people you'll never see. People you don't know. People you have no business in concerning their life. Your tax dollars pay for the law that can be invoked by state order to sterilize or abort a citizen under cause. That's the natural hygiene act that is in place in virtually every state. 

Your taxes pay for the junkie that shoots smack in their eyelids because they've blown every vein in their appendages and between their toes for satisfying the craving of the poppy. Because that person is diagnosed disabled due to their drug addiction. And if they happen to get pregnant and remain high for 9 months, you'll pay for all that comes after too. 

Including if she aborts. Meanwhile, your tax dollars pay foreign countries who's poor are starving to death and have in the time it took you to read this far! 

Those tax dollars go first to the corrupt government. While people deprived of health care more and more are so because abortion in disease filled malnutrition suffering communities is becoming less and less a healthy medical facility choice. Because in order for monies to enter into those countries from this government abortion must be illegal! Even the mention of the word abortion will stop the flow of funds. 

Meaning a woman who is skin and bones and pregnant and will die if she remains so shall die. Because in the most poor of nations your tax dollars pay for the murder through starvation of countless strangers. 

Pity that. :(

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

17 hours ago, Jewels7 said:

Hopefully smoke and mirrors. Trump said he's going to give the government back to the people for whom it should work. Penalizing the poor is a sorry way to do that. 

And PP doesn't have to concede. I think this is all for his base. Trump was pro-choice before just as he was Liberal. 

This is an argument that does not make sense.You don't penalize the poor by removing the ability to kill babies.  Is it your assertion that the poor want to kill their children on a wider scale than those of affluent families?

Being poor doesn't equate to anything more than a lack of funds and that is not altogether a bad thing. I was poor when I was growing up and it didn't bother me because I was unaware of that fact. I was aware of the fact that we had some pretty good times with just being ourselves and appreciating what we have. Being poor doesn't make you irresponsible. It doesn't make you into thieves or drug addicts or drives you young into gangs. 

It is usually those who see the poor as somehow lesser for their lack of money don't have any grasp of the dignity that God has placed on humanity or the Joy that humanity has just to be themselves. They can't grasp that at all because they look at the world through the eyes of one's who have a need to be needed and not enough respect to ask those they claim to stand for if their help is even needed at all.

21 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

This is an argument that does not make sense.

I believe you. :) 

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Again, would you rather have your tax dollars go for abortions or to those scamming the welfare system? 

Again. :) See  above. Thanks. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

30 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

I believe you. :) 

Then what is your point?