SBA0905

Can the Devil read my mind?

Satan cannot read anyones mind. You give him way too much credit. He tries to instill thoughts but that is why eph 6 is so important to understand. Spiritual warfare is all in the MIND.

Let's see.  Satan cannot read our mind, but spiritual warfare is all in the mind???

Over and over again I see you at odds with christians who try to reason with you.

Over and over again I see misled Christians at odds with truth without reason.  I keep asking people for REASONs why they believe what they do, but nobody steps up to the plate and shows me WHY they believe what they do about anything!  On this issue, all I can tell you is that reason is a good thing to apply.  Demons were angels, and there are at least 7, maybe ten hierarchies of angels.  Some keep things in order and 'operating,' some are messengers.  Demons WERE previously 'messengers' in God's spirit/angelic world.  Demons are still 'operating' in that world/realm.  They can hear our thoughts.

Sadly, you dont SEE the truth. You have denied the Holy Spirit by denying the trinity.

There's no such thing as a trinity.  You guys complain about Rome but the Trinity is a 100% Catholic doctrine and it's completely false.
I deny the trinity because Jesus denies the trinity, and you condemn me for it.  It must make you feel good or something to prop up your salvation, and condemn me, when you don't have a clue what a damnable heresy is.  You've never answered my question.  What's the holy spirits name, and why isn't the holy spirit found around the throne of God?  

You dont see the truth about much of any biblical truth but you continue to state that it is YOU that is enlightened in many instances over those who do not deny the trinity.

I don't use the cop out line that "I have the holy spirit and that's why I'm right because the holy spirit wouldn't lie to me."  

I don't pray for the holy spirit to enlighten me and then read the bible, walk away believing I have truth.  I don't do like Lamad and go camping for 4-5 days, say I have the holy spirit, that only those who have the holy spirit can understand these complicated things, and then claim they're right because THEY HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Sorry folks, that's not how God enlightens our thinking.  

I hope you wake up in time. You must surrender fixerupper. You must come as a humble and contrite broken human being. Cry out to Jesus to save you! 

Jesus has saved me, he's in the process of saving me from his followers, i.e. people just like you. I'm not really broken, the religion is broken because it's filled with judgmental people like you.

That's what drives me nuts about holier than thou BJU/ Fundamentalist Christians.  They condemn me in one breath, and then tell me to cry out to Jesus to save me in the next.   You have no clue.

I put a lot of effort into understanding God's word.  God blesses my efforts because I AM willing to admit I'm wrong and willing to change my mind.  As far as the kind of Christian you are,....that's why I stay away! 

John MacArthur explains thoroughly the person of the Holy Spirit here.(Youtube sermon) It is my deep desire that you listen to this and prayerfully seek Gods wisdom.  

I can't stand John MacArthur and he knows it.  He's another one who comes from BJU EVEN BEFORE they even allowed blacks in their college.  I have real problems with the fundamentalist and MacArthur was instrumental in me burning about 30-40 bible resource books I've had for about 45 years.  Sorry, John MacArthur types can go to the same place you say I'm going.  

Salvation is eternally important and certainly these forums are not.  I say these things to you because I truly do care. My heart aches over people who  will not listen. I do not want anyone to perish. Many will though because of pride.PRIDE will take you down fixerupper. CRY OUT TO JESUS!

Your judgmentalism is an internet spoof!  I'll never listen to someone who condemns me.

Take a breath FIXERUPPER. Welcome to my world. It is easier to just state the obvious and then step back. For many doctrine will be placed over scripture every time.