• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Keras,

Rev. 5: 9 - 10 tells us that we shall reign `epi`the earth. `Epi` is the Greek word meaning `over or on` & thus you would have to have other scriptures that say specifically `on`.

As to Daniel 7: 25 the Body of Christ was never mentioned in the OT so the saints or holy people are the saints of Israel. And as for Rev. 13: 7 those saints, are those who turn to the Lord in the tribulation, (but not the Body of Christ who are actually judging the nations from Christ`s seat of power & authority in the third heaven).

regards, Marilyn.

Try: Psalm 47:1-9, Psalm 48:1-13, Isaiah 12:1-6, Isaiah 33:20-24, Isaiah 60:17-22, Isaiah 65:13-25, and many others that say the Lord's people will inherit and live in all of the Land. Psalm 37:9

Your separation of the Israel of God and the true Christians of God, contradicts scripture. Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18 and Galatians 6:16. There is only one holy people of God. John 17:20-23, 1 Cor 1:18, Ephesians 4:4-6  ++   Thinking that Christians judge the nations from heaven is a sheer fanciful notion, found nowhere in the Bible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

12 hours ago, Keras said:

So; are God's holy people in heaven during the Millennium?  No, as Rev 5:9-10 says we Christians will reign with Jesus on earth. This truth is backed up with other prophesies, but that simple statement should end any argument

Is it possible that Revelation 5:9-10 refers to the eternal state, that Christ and his saints will in eternity rule upon the earth. Whilst, at the present time Christ's rule (during what is called the intermediate state) is in heaven over his deceased saints? I'd value your opinion, as your previous post was extremely helpful to me.

Edited by Limey_Bob

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 hours ago, Keras said:

Try: Psalm 47:1-9, Psalm 48:1-13, Isaiah 12:1-6, Isaiah 33:20-24, Isaiah 60:17-22, Isaiah 65:13-25, and many others that say the Lord's people will inherit and live in all of the Land. Psalm 37:9

Your separation of the Israel of God and the true Christians of God, contradicts scripture. Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18 and Galatians 6:16. There is only one holy people of God. John 17:20-23, 1 Cor 1:18, Ephesians 4:4-6  ++   Thinking that Christians judge the nations from heaven is a sheer fanciful notion, found nowhere in the Bible.

Hi Keras,

As we know God`s word tells us that the Body of Christ was a revelation not revealed to people previous to Paul receiving it. Thus those OT scriptures refer to OT saints.

`...how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery.....which in other ages was NOT made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs of the same body and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,...` (Eph. 3: 3 - 5)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2

7 hours ago, Limey_Bob said:

Is it possible that Revelation 5:9-10 refers to the eternal state, that Christ and his saints will in eternity rule upon the earth. Whilst, at the present time Christ's rule (during what is called the intermediate state) is in heaven over his deceased saints? I'd value your opinion, as your previous post was extremely helpful to me.

Thanks Bob.

Yes, at present the citizenship and the rewards of all true Christians is kept in heaven. But we are earth beings, made to live here, God has angels to serve Him in the spiritual realm.    Very soon, the world will experience a tremendous change, a similar disaster as what happened 'in the days of Noah', this time by fire. A One World Gove will be formed, but all who stand firm in their faith in God during that terrible Day, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, will be protected and will receive the call to travel to the holy Land. Psalm 107, Ezekiel 34:11-16

So the holy people of God will be in all of the holy Land; as the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5; Romans 9:24-26 + WE will be the ones who will greet Jesus with; Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord!  And we will rule with Him during the Millennium.

logostelos.info

50 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Keras,

As we know God`s word tells us that the Body of Christ was a revelation not revealed to people previous to Paul receiving it. Thus those OT scriptures refer to OT saints.

`...how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery.....which in other ages was NOT made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs of the same body and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,...` (Eph. 3: 3 - 5)

What was not known then, is Jesus atoning sacrifice has made salvation open to all and ethnicity no longer counts for anything. John 3:16

We are the heirs of God's unfulfilled promises in all of the Bible.  Romans 8:16-17, Galatians 3:29, Isaiah 49:6-8, Titus 3:5-7

33 minutes ago, Keras said:

What was not known then, is Jesus atoning sacrifice has made salvation open to all and ethnicity no longer counts for anything. John 3:16

We are the heirs of God's unfulfilled promises in all of the Bible.  Romans 8:16-17, Galatians 3:29, Isaiah 49:6-8, Titus 3:5-7

Hi Keras,

I see we differ quite a lot there bro, so will leave you.

Marilyn.

15 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Besides that, "Heaven" and The New Jerusalem are one in the same. 

Hi Cletus,

Have you noted this scripture -

`Then I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN from God,...` (Rev. 21: 2)

regards, Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Keras,

I see we differ quite a lot there bro, so will leave you.

Marilyn.

So you differ with the verses I quoted that prove my case?

I guess you are like many who in their belief of a rapture to heaven of the Church, must maintain a separation between Church and Israel.  Despite Jesus and the Apostles making it perfectly plain that there is now no barrier between the two, every true believer belongs to the one people of God; His real Israelite people, the Overcomers for God. Ephesians 2:11-18

Re the notion of being whisked to heaven at the first sign of trouble on earth,  be aware that what God really does plan for His people, will be truly amazing and the fulfilment of our destiny.

32 minutes ago, Keras said:

,  be aware that what God really does plan for His people, will be truly amazing and the fulfilment of our destiny.

So Keras,

can you explain what will be  `truly amazing and the fulfilment of our destiny,` please?

Marilyn.

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

Yes indeed.  the word here for heaven is...

οὐρανός

It means sky.

So Cletus,

Now you said `Besides that, "Heaven" and The New Jerusalem are one in the same.` So let`s put in the word `sky` instead of heaven & the new Jerusalem. 

`And I, John, saw the holy city, `sky` coming down out of the `sky` from God.` (Rev. 21: 2)

Does that make sense to you, bro.?

Marilyn.