• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It has outside links and I've heard about the controvery in the past from other sources as well.

Whether the assertions are true or not is up to each persons examination and discernment.

I've read the book, Son of Hamas by another terrorist, Mosab Hassan Yousef, who was the son of a leader of Hamas that became a Christian even while he was doubling for Mossad, the Israeli version of the CIA...to me it was a very convincing story.

I have read of Mosab. Now that is a name you may wish to research a bit further for the fraud matter. 

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well if he pulled the wool over the eyes of Shin Bet, how far do you think I'm going to get lol.

I think it would depend on how far you want to go to learn about Mosab when the issue of Shoebat's character has been brought forth into this discussion. 

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I brought up a controversy concerning Shoebat, so people can be aware there is a controversy. We all are adults and can decide for ourselves...or should we believe everyone's testimony without question?

You brought up an off topic name, Shoebat, so as to impugn his character and image as a Christian with the claim he's been denounced in his former ex-terrorist role. Then you invoked the name of another alleged former terrorist who is of greater substance but that man has been denounced even by Israeli press as a fraud. But you showed no interest in doing that research. 

Are we as Christians to promote slander and false witness and then defer to the intellect of others to decide for themselves if we are slanderers and bearers of false witness? 

19 minutes ago, Davida said:

I've read the same about doubts about Walid shoebat raised and I think people just should do their own research and decide for themselves since someone brought up a concern. It was not brought up to slander or as gossip but as - "this is what I've come across".... Should be no biggey in my view.

It isn't a biggie but for the implication that the intention is to impugn Walids ministry and his Christian faith. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It seems the thread has drifted off course.....    Walid (a good guy or a fake) doesn't change the face of Islam if you read the Koran, the Hadiths and Sharia Law...  But one really must read it all to understand it.   And you can't do that in a day or two.

49 minutes ago, other one said:

It seems the thread has drifted off course.....    Walid (a good guy or a fake) doesn't change the face of Islam if you read the Koran, the Hadiths and Sharia Law...  But one really must read it all to understand it.   And you can't do that in a day or two.

It has indeed drifted. I think if we work together we can steer it back to course if we do not permit the derail to go further. 

The attacks on Palm Sunday in Egypt are examples of the evil that is Islam. One terrorist allegedly exclaimed what was about to happen was a duty for Islamists.And everything they're doing they get from the Sura in the Qur'an . Or they're inspired by Muhammad's Hadith.  ISIS for instance is copying Muhammad's war campaigns in his own day.