Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Doesn't sound disorganized to me Sis,I think you are spot on......and I also understand warriors perspective although I don't think there is any "fuss"....I don't think any of us are worried or frightened ,just very realistic....it is what it is & we should do what we can do..............in Christ & in the world,we are just not "OF" it ...we certainly are IN it....                            I love you too Davida:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

I agree!

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, Danger Noodle said:

This article appears in the Christian News section here being it was published at a Christian news site. It may help inform the discussion a bit more as to Jihad and the different types. One most certainly American's have seen transpire in their public schools. 

What Are the 8 Types of Jihad? Former Radical Muslim Explains

BY SAMUEL SMITH , CP REPORTER April 4, 2017

Wow,I never knew Islam was putting money into so much, to place themselfs into a advantage position in countries. Smart strategy.   More then ever you can see Satan behind them. I so agree with this man forgot his name his last name begins with a W who preaches that the anti christ will come from Islam. What times we live in. We really could be the generation who sees the Lord's return.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Wow,I never knew Islam was putting money into so much, to place themselfs into a advantage position in countries. Smart strategy.   More then ever you can see Satan behind them. I so agree with this man forgot his name his last name begins with a W who preaches that the anti christ will come from Islam. What times we live in. We really could be the generation who sees the Lord's return.

Warren? Rick Warren?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

common Wayne brother, dig deeper.  Need to know that name, as you have a lot of people scratching their heads.  :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Yes Wayne222, it is a type of the ottoman revisited but in  subtle methods.   I have been watching this take place over the years and i often asked myself how could London allow this to take place.  But London is a bit more complex than USA.   As a British conqueror,that ruled  many lands, they felt they had some obligation to allow  immigration. This has been taking place for over fifty years  now.  London has been a multicultural city for a long time, but one Asian country that promotes fundamental islam, wants to promote it's religion and has it's own rule and yes as you said to conquer lands.     The USA, also has some similar situation , where the Latinos crossed the border and US Immigration for the most part did not turned them back as they wanted the cheap labor to work on the farms and agriculture fields.  You cannot deny that.    

There use to be news show by the name of Lou Dobbs, who was on at CNN at six pm.  He use to ask the question about companies leaving the USA and going to Asia, Mexico and other cheap labor destinations.  This was all when George Bush was in office and i watched it all and wondered how could this happen and so fast.  The exodus continued with Obama, but it was with Bush junior that created the mess and they came on TV and lied to the world.   If you really take a look back at the last twenty years, you can see a global agenda of what is called Globalization, which truly was and is taking place. It is just not muslims or Islam taking over , but a whole set of values and system of rule, which is in trading, commerce, material prosperity and degrading morality.  Where is this all coming from.  Rev. 17 paints a picture of the harlot who makes the whole world drink from her cup.

Getting rid of Isalm alone would not solve what the past has produced in mass i.e Ungodliness.    You see, Mystery Babylon has produced things to dazzle the eyes and to sway man away from Godliness and to live in luxury, and ease of life.      Not saying that you should not be looking after the welfare of your country, i think it is imperative that you take care of the place you live.   

I know her seducing power and seductive ways. She can plant sensuality upon your senses that will  just blow you away.  This is what's in her cup, that is almost irresistible.  You doubt it, hope not. 

Revelation 17    King James Version (KJV)

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 

Very well said. Also we get oil from the Muslims.  In the end the economic system will be attached to a religious system. You cannot buy your sell if you don't accept this system.

32 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

common Wayne brother, dig deeper.  Need to know that name, as you have a lot of people scratching their heads.  :rolleyes:

Hey Warrior12 it was Walid Shobat, I meant first name. Sorry about that lol. At least your head got scratch. 

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

Warren? Rick Warren?

Sorry I threw you all off. Not Ricky Warren I don't listen to him. Walid Shoebat he is pretty good I think. Can't say I study into it but heard him a few times. I think he might be right on.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Sorry I threw you all off. Not Ricky Warren I don't listen to him. Walid Shoebat he is pretty good I think. Can't say I study into it but heard him a few times. I think he might be right on.

I listened to him a lot a few years back and he was right on, exposing a lot the world did not know about Islam, though  I have not followed him since.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

Two I know speaking of that is Walid Shoebat  

I like Walid.