• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You know, I have never had their wings, yet.   I need to try those.

You aren't missing anything. There is very little meat on them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,597
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The thread on burgers inspired me to start a thread on pizza.  What's your favorite pizza?  Do you have more than one "favorite?"  Do have a pizza place you prefer over others (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Pappa John's)?  Include toppings, crust stile, etc.  

I like beef, pepperoni, sausage green peppers, onions and mushrooms and either the deep dish crust or the regular "hand tossed" like they have at Dominos.   I don't really have a single pizza restaurant to which I am loyal.   I like them all, pretty much.

How about you?

Sure I have a favorite, Pineapple, Feta Cheese and  ham from Country Pizza Inn, but only from their original location that has not been updated painted or polished since they opened  back before 1978. I believe th e spores  add a texture likened real to San Francisco  sour dough bread.

Home made fresh pizza- just pepperoni on light sauce with little quantity of three cheeses. I cheat and just buy the dough ball at Publix grocery store usually I let it rise a day or two.

BUT as of today I do find Publix four cheese thin crust cheese pizza to be excellent.  Especially when adding my new very favorite topping jalapeno peppers, as my Texas bride introduced me to today.- Wow! Whoa, wow, wow! Good, makes your belly burn don't ya know, clears the sinuses. Wow, is about I all I could exhale, but I went back for more. If I live until tomorrow it is definitely my new favorite, definitely. Yeah, definitely. Wapner at 3:0o, got to watch Wapner, with Jalapeno pizza,  definitely next time. Wow where are my lips. I used to have lips. And my brain, it is burning through from the sinuses heat.

My Texas Peach just brought me some conditioned apple sauce. Looks like cinnamon, with no jalapeno.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Sure I have a favorite, Pineapple, Feta Cheese and  ham from Country Pizza Inn, but only from their original location that has not been updated painted or polished since they opened  back before 1978. I believe th e spores  add a texture likened real to San Francisco  sour dough bread.

Home made fresh pizza- just pepperoni on light sauce with little quantity of three cheeses. I cheat and just buy the dough ball at Publix grocery store usually I let it rise a day or two.

I can make my own, but I use the Boboli flat bread and just add the pizza ingredients and  it isn't half bad, to be honest.  The Boboli really lends itself to being a great pizza crust.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Super Supreme, deep pan AND pepperoni:wub::36:

I think this was a limited addition pizza in Australia - Pizza Hut - meat pie combo

images.jpg

Edited by HisFirst

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Up here in Ontario, i like Pizza Pizza.  It's always good every time and never disappointed once.    Mozzarella cheese,medium crust, jalapeno pepper, hot pepper, ground beef, black olives and tomatoes.   It's the time i get gluttonous  and eat a large pizza in one sitting.  So, i would first take three pieces, and pretend the rest going in the fridge.  I usually watch a auto mechanical repair video, which i really into.  After those three pieces, it's tug and war with my mind on the rest.  Strange, i don't get bloated.  I do feel guilty afterwards, but i only have it once in a while.

Lately, shopping for grocery, there was a sample for a thin crust pizza named Delissio.  I was blown away and today i bought one for 4.99 with meat and three topping.  Have to be very diligent not to get caught up, as it is easy to do so with that price.  I bought one today .    Don't like pineapple in my pizza at all. Think it is too sweet for a pizza, like my pizza hot, as in the Caribbean we are pepper eaters, and we got hot ones[peppers] there. 

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I would like to try a real Chicago style pizza :D

chicagopizza2.png

Those are really good, MM.  I haven't had one in years!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

11 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I think this was a limited addition pizza in Australia - Pizza Hut - meat pie combo

images.jpg

That looks wonderful!  Our Pizza Huts here don't offer that.

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That looks wonderful!  Our Pizza Huts here don't offer that.

You guys eat meat pies?

images.jpg

Edited by HisFirst

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

You guys eat meat pies?

Have you heard about the Jamacian patties.    Similar to your pic, but with ground beef and island spices. no toppings though.   So good.

Jamaican-Patty-COVER.jpg