• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Well, the next time an angry drunk is talking trash to you, shoot him and see how that works out for you.

well im certainly not going to stand idly by, thats for sure. no sane person would. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Not a real valid comparison. The crazy fat kid has nukes and appears crazy enough to use them if he can get them on a missile.   We need to assume his stated intentions are genuine and destroy his capabilities to carry them out.   He should not have nukes and we need to make sure he doesn't have them. 

North Korea has been talking trash since the 1950s, and it has always been just that.   This current ruler of NK seems no more crazy than the previous one.  We as a country cannot keep going around the world attacking sovereign nations that have done nothing worse than talk tough. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

North Korea has been talking trash since the 1950s, and it has always been just that.   This current ruler of NK seems no more crazy than the previous one.  We as a country cannot keep going around the world attacking sovereign nations that have done nothing worse than talk tough. 

I'd can't seem to remember any time the US attacked a nation because of something they said.  Can you refresh my memory?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

where I come from, if a drunk person starts shooting at you, you dont stand there and do nothing in the hopes he runs out of ammo before he gets lucky enough to hit you....

Here in oklahoma he doesn't even have to be drunk.

Also, you don't see those guys in black here creating the violence at peaceful demonstrations.  Some guy coming at you swinging a weapon could easily be shot.  I'm not going to stand there letting someone beat me with a weapon.

I would also like to remind everyone, though we all have a little descriptions for Kim, let's keep them to ourselves and just use his name, per TOS.

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

He's not simply talking trash.  That is a rather over-simplistic view. He is actively and aggressively pursuing a deliverable nuke and he is directly threatening us. We need to take him seriously, and preempt him, and put his nuke development capabilities back to the stone age. 

It's not a matter of going around the world and attacking nations that talk tough.  This guy means what he says, is fully committed to his goal and is actively pursuing it.  

N. Korea is a rogue nation that cannot be allowed to have nukes, especially if they have a viable delivery system.

23 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I'd can't seem to remember any time the US attacked a nation because of something they said.  Can you refresh my memory?

Seems we invaded Iraq based on off them saying they had WMDs and talking trash to us.  It is not like they were actually a threat to our nation. 

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

He's not simply talking trash.  That is a rather over-simplistic view. He is actively and aggressively pursuing a deliverable nuke and he is directly threatening us. We need to take him seriously, and preempt him, and put his nuke development capabilities back to the stone age. 

It's not a matter of going around the world and attacking nations that talk tough.  This guy means what he says, is fully committed to his goal and is actively pursuing it.  

N. Korea is a rogue nation that cannot be allowed to have nukes, especially if they have a viable delivery system.

I am going to cry foul on this part.  This guy is not much different than his father and his father talked trash for a long time and never did a thing.   The thing about bullies and tyrants, they are not typically going to do anything that messes up the good thing they have going.  There is no indication that Kim Jong-Un is suicidal, that that is what attacking the US would be.   I think he rather likes being treated like a god and is not going to do anything to mess that up.  

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I agree that he is more than just talk.  Not only is he arming his country for what I think are all the wrong reasons, but ff I remember correctly, he is also selling what he knows to Iran, another rogue nation, which is just as bad.

The problem I am having with all this is what actions from Kim wold be enough to actually put a stop to his developments if we have to stand alone?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Running Gator said:

I am going to cry foul on this part.  This guy is not much different than his father and his father talked trash for a long time and never did a thing.

This guy is worse than his father and is actively and aggressively seeking nuclear capability.   This isn't just "trash talk" on his part, no matter how you try to spin it.

The thing about bullies and tyrants, they are not typically going to do anything that messes up the good thing they have going.  There is no indication that Kim Jong-Un is suicidal, that that is what attacking the US would be.   I think he rather likes being treated like a god and is not going to do anything to mess that up.  

Yeah, this guy isn't rational.   He murders his own family even if he suspects they might have done something.  He fed his uncle to dogs.  He isn't thinking the way you seem to think he should.   This is fat kid is insane.