• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, other one said:

The word antichrist is not used in the book of Revelation,  so what is the antichrist called in the book of Revelation 

satan goes by many names,antichrist being just one of them,as for his name in Revelation

Abaddon

Hebrew name for Satan meaning “Destruction”. “And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.” Revelation 9:11

Accuser

“Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.’” Revelation 12:10

Angel of the bottomless pit

“And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.” Revelation 9:11

Apollyon

Greek name for Satan meaning “Destroyer”. “And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.” Revelation 9:11

Beast

“9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, ‘If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.’” Revelation 14:9,10 

Serpent of old

“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Revelation 12:9

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Why does the Kingdoms get taken from Satan and given to Jesus at that point in time? Why not at the 7th seal? Why not at the 7th vial? Why not way back when Jesus conquered death and rose from the dead?

satan gets kicked out of Heaven at the 5th trump, seal and vial

satan appears as the antichrist at the 6th trump,seal and vial

Christ returns at the 7th trump,seal and vial

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/6/2017 at 6:13 AM, n2thelight said:

This harlot is not the Catholic church, or any other church now in operation, but it is a deception created by these Kenite scribes that will so change your church, or any church, to accept the one world political and religious beasts. In the end, it will be the Antichrist's religious system.

So just to be clear,what you are saying is , Mystery Babylon is not in operation today and would only be on the scene at or near the tribulation period.  My question though is hundreds of million of people don't participate in religion per say, but believes in Humanism as their concept of life, which there is no hereafter. Force worship is not religion, which the antichrist system would be.     Mystery Babylon intoxicates with her cup. What's in the cup.  It is an ingredient that those who drink will kill for as it will be a drink like no other, for the whole world to drink of it.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Warrior12 is correct

Mystery Babylon the Great is the Lord's definition of a lost world that began just after Noah's day and it will end at the great white throne judgment [Revelation 20:11-15] 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

That is the mystery of God my friend, not even Jesus knows this.  You can search the scriptures your whole life over and will not find the answer within.  Your references to other scriptures which contain the answer to the mystery aren't a mystery are they?  When you have the answer it is not a mystery.

It's not a mystery when you know what it is, are you not confident in the identity of Mystery Babylon?  The answers are in scripture, and you know yourself what it is enough to present it on this thread.  True we do not know what the seven thunders said, nor do we know what Daniel was told to seal up, but clearly we did not need to know it did we?  I don't consider them mysteries, simply something I don't need to know and I give it no thought at all.  This is also why you will never see me predicting a date in regards to His coming, because clearly we are not supposed to know this if Jesus doesn't even know it.  That is what is amusing about people who do try to set dates, as if they could figure out something Jesus doesn't even know. :laugh:

God bless

I agree that the time of His coming will be a Mystery. My point is, that is NOT the only mystery found even in the New Testament, and it is NOT the mystery in question.

Again I will ask, WHY will the kingdoms of the world get transferred at the 7th trumpet? We read that that is what will happen. I say the mystery is WHY? We don't read that He will come on that day; we only read about the Kingdoms.

By the way, if indeed what Rev. 10 was talking about was what would happen at the 7th trumpet, by the time we get to chapter 11, John TELLS US what happens: the kingdoms are given to Jesus. So according to your argument, no more mystery.

I agree, it is silly to suppose one has the date of His coming, when the one coming does not! How funny!

Edited by iamlamad

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Warrior12 is correct

Mystery Babylon the Great is the Lord's definition of a lost world that began just after Noah's day and it will end at the great white throne judgment [Revelation 20:11-15] 

How can it be when the context is the last 3 1/2 years of the future 70th week of Daniel?

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So just to be clear,what you are saying is , Mystery Babylon is not in operation today and would only be on the scene at or near the tribulation period.  My question though is hundreds of million of people don't participate in religion per say, but believes in Humanism as their concept of life, which there is no hereafter. Force worship is not religion, which the antichrist system would be.     Mystery Babylon intoxicates with her cup. What's in the cup.  It is an ingredient that those who drink will kill for as it will be a drink like no other, for the whole world to drink of it.

What is clearly written is that the Beast and False Prophet will deceive ALL NATIONS, and all people in the world will be deceived into worshiping the Beast, all except those whose names are written in heaven.

WHERE will all this take place?  WHERE will the Beast and False Prophet be living while they are deceiving the entire world? Of course, Jerusalem.

What is in the cup? False worship! That is why she is called a harlot. She leads the entire world into worshiping the Beast.

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

satan gets kicked out of Heaven at the 5th trump, seal and vial

satan appears as the antichrist at the 6th trump,seal and vial

Christ returns at the 7th trump,seal and vial

I might as well have known if you answered, I would get nonsense. The BIBLE tells us this takes place at the 7th trumpet. NOT the 6th seal, and NOT the 6th vial. Nor any 5th seal trump or vial.

I am wasting my time.

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

I might as well have known if you answered, I would get nonsense. The BIBLE tells us this takes place at the 7th trumpet. NOT the 6th seal, and NOT the 6th vial. Nor any 5th seal trump or vial.

I am wasting my time.

If you cannot have a decent conversation , then yes why waste your time .   Please let your remarks be in a brotherly atmosphere and if you have disagreements, you can say so without using words that are not constructive to the thread.  There are lots of disagreement here as it is a subject that many has different views.  You present yours and let the others theirs and let your comments be rational.    

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

What is in the cup? False worship!

Could you elaborate on this statement, how this is done and maybe an example ?.