• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You disagree because you are giving those passages your own meaning? If you read them literally, which is what we are suppose to do, you could not miss the real meaning.

They see Saints in Revelation being pursued by the Dragon....They see Martyrs of Christ in Revelation being killed.....and it just doesn't register that people will come to Christ Jesus after the Rapture. It should click in when they see that the Woman (Israel) is chased into the Wilderness and when the Dragon is angry that he can't get at her because God Himself is protecting her, who does he go after? The Church? NO, The REMNANT OF THE CHURCH. We all know what a Remnant is don't we missmuffet? Its a Small part of something. The Church is in Heaven, the Small part that is left or the Remnant, is then pursued by the Anti-Christ/Dragon. (Revelation Ch. 12:17)

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

They see Saints in Revelation being pursued by the Dragon....They see Martyrs of Christ in Revelation being killed.....and it just doesn't register that people will come to Christ Jesus after the Rapture. It should click in when they see that the Woman (Israel) is chased into the Wilderness and when the Dragon is angry that he can't get at her because God Himself is protecting her, who does he go after? The Church? NO, The REMNANT OF THE CHURCH. We all know what a Remnant is don't we missmuffet? Its a Small part of something. The Church is in Heaven, the Small part that is left or the Remnant, is then pursued by the Anti-Christ/Dragon. (Revelation Ch. 12:17)

Exactly how does one become a believer if there is no one to speak the truth to them?  And exactly where in scripture does the remnant of the church appear?  The only remnant you will find is in regards to Israel.  Why on earth would there be a remnant of the church left?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

No I am not, I am taking what they say.  When it says we are not appointed to suffer God's wrath that is precisely what it means, we won't because we are covered by the blood of the Lamb.  You are changing the literal meaning by saying you won't go through something, when in fact going through something and suffering something are two different things.  Again I would refer those who think this way to read the ten plagues of Egypt again, the Israelites went through it all, but did not suffer, only the Egyptians suffered.

God bless

Suit yourself.

Just now, missmuffet said:

Suit yourself.

I'm not sure what that means.  Do you think that if you were correct I would somehow be left behind lol

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Spock said:

You continue to confuse me brother.

You stated you believed the seals, trumpets, and bowls all occurred in the GT, the last 3.5'years. 

So why put the rapture before the 70th week? Why not at least put the rapture before the mid point abomination when the AC becomes the beast, instead of placing the rapture before the peace treaty, that initiates the final 70th week of Daniel? 

What basis from scripture do you see the rapture before the 70th week? 

Thanks,

spock

I will get back with you in a while, going to take a break and make some coffee. Possibly take a shower. The Scriptures are there, but you must remember, the Bible is a Jewish Religious book. Its about Israel, and PRETTY MUCH, 90-95 percent of Jewish peoples are going to go through the tribulation. That is why Paul said, I tell you a Mystery. It has just never been relevant to Israel, Jacobs Trouble was prophesied 2500 yo 3000 years ago or more (according to which Prophet said it and when, its cloudy now and I was tired  then, had to be refreshed....). 

The Rapture is about the Bride of Christ. We are justified by his blood. Revelation 19 is very clear. When we come back with him on White Horses, after Marrying the Lamb, the Anti-Christ and his Kings/Minions are still on earth.  

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Hmmmmm.  Funny, I don't seem to have any problem understanding him the Rev Man. 

Now you......that is another matter!  (Said while ducking) 

Yeah yeah, :laugh:

Rev chapter 4-5 is rapture. This is why Israel is giving birth to the church in September, before the seals open. Did you know that believers receive crowns at the Bema seat right after rapture.

Rev 4:4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

Rev 4:10-11 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say: 11"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."

Just now, wingnut- said:

I'm not sure what that means.  Do you think that if you were correct I would somehow be left behind lol

I am saying that you have chosen to believe what you want to believe. So be it. :noidea:

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am saying that you have chosen to believe what you want to believe. So be it. :noidea:

Actually I believe what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me as the truth, and I care a great deal about others so I am compelled to make sure they are prepared.  I can't say why some don't see it, maybe because they don't need to, after all, none of us are promised tomorrow.  For some though, it is simply a matter of not even considering what is offered, and taking that to the Holy Spirit in themselves and seeing what He says about it.  Either way, it's not a message I am happy to deliver, I would much prefer your scenario, but I will serve the Lord as I am directed.  I tried resisting because I don't care for being called a false teacher and other uncalled for remarks, but it doesn't work out so well for me to ignore what God asks of me.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rev. 12 chapter is Prophecy......when you talk about some stars in the sky, Virgo, Jupiter and Venus and I show you it is Astrology,

How else will Rev 12:1-5 be fulfilled without the stars, Virgo and Jupiter?? :rolleyes:

Job 38:32 “Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgo_(constellation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(constellation)

Now go back to the other thread and read the Professor's piece I posted who said this same celestial event has already happened four times in the last 1000 years..

So why can't this hack Professor find this alignment four times in Stellarium? Really?

30 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Actually I believe what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me as the truth, and I care a great deal about others so I am compelled to make sure they are prepared.  I can't say why some don't see it, maybe because they don't need to, after all, none of us are promised tomorrow.  For some though, it is simply a matter of not even considering what is offered, and taking that to the Holy Spirit in themselves and seeing what He says about it.  Either way, it's not a message I am happy to deliver, I would much prefer your scenario, but I will serve the Lord as I am directed.  I tried resisting because I don't care for being called a false teacher and other uncalled for remarks, but it doesn't work out so well for me to ignore what God asks of me.

God bless

The pretrib, midtrib and post trib views are not a salvation issue. But allowing a believer to stumble and fall due to false doctrine is another matter. We are all judged according to what we have done while in these earthly bodies. We always need to consider that.