The Book of Enoch

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Greek manuscript of the Book of Enoch, from the 4th century. Apart of The Chester Beatty Biblical Papyri.

800px-P._Chester_Beatty_XII,_leaf_3,_verso.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Beatty_Papyri

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#/media/File:P._Chester_Beatty_XII,_leaf_3,_verso.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Chester_Beatty

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Justin, I'm not quite understanding what you are saying, could you please explain a bit more with detail?  thanks....... also, you know how it says that in the last days it will be like the days of Noah, what do you think those fallen angels or wicked men will do?  I think this transhumanism and maybe the GMO, crossing animal DNA with plant DNA might be what that verse is referring to... 

Another thought that I had, what do you think about those legends about the cyclops, minotaurs, centaurs, and such creatures were maybe not legends but real?  Maybe they were part of the corrupted animals that the "angels that left their first estate"  corrupted? 

Esdras says (like Yeshua) they will be TAKEN [we who are left will suffer]. Early Romans concocted the rapture stuff that became popular with Darby and now the mistaken believers. It is WHY they removed Esdras in 1684. Look it up.

Angelic disobedience is a far greater 'sin' from Yahweh's point of view than the fall of humans.

They taught us all kinds of ways to kill and disobey - Greek myths are the cross breedings. These watchers were in the beginning with Yahweh - they knew what DNA did and how to manipulte it.

Yeshua came to reconcile the WHOLE OF CREATION and Yahweh uses mere humans to poke at angelic disobedience. 'what angels long to look into' is a direct reference to Yahweh's distrust of His own council. So prophesy is very deliberately obtuse. He says so! You only find out AFTER THE FACT normally.

Still people are being experimented on. MK-Ultra and abductions along with experiments. Stay very far away from psycho-heresy - it is a MAJOR tool. Freud and Jung were occultists.

As in the days of Noah, Yeshua say clearly THEY WERE TAKEN - the bad people not the good. Watch out for this because it is a huge church division where the 'taken' are supposed to be the good guys.

So while we look for temple rebuilding and AoD and all the pre-trib hype, people are under an incorrect assumption of peace - peace peace where there is no peace. They await the false signs and take it easy relying on a rapture that will never happen. The first angel with the sickle reaps the bad dudes. The second will reap the saints that made it just as the whole place gets nuked I think.

Whichever way you read Esdras and other scriptures, it is going to be bad for the 'left behind' people because they are the ones that are BLESSED.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

The 144,000 are of the twelve tribes of Israel.  They could not be angels.

Perhaps glorified then. They are described as PURE etc. So they follow Yeshua and are 'blameless' and have not been defiled with women, so are virgins. They are perhaps completed humans with resurrection bodies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

22 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

What you posted has nothing to do with the Quotes I posted from Church Father Tertullian.

I know; I wasn't matching text for text.  I'm just pointing out inconsistencies. 

Edit

Jude, if you're going to post the entire Book of Enoch, I'm going to have to post every single refutation of that book.  I know from experience that no one will read either your Enoch text or my refutations.  So why not save the keystrokes?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you do then only post the ones that pertain to 1 Enoch for that's what we are talking about.

48 minutes ago, other one said:

If you do then only post the ones that pertain to 1 Enoch for that's what we are talking about.

Okay.  I get confused with Enoch 1,2 and 3.  I've been told that the last two are suspect.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Okay.  I get confused with Enoch 1,2 and 3.  I've been told that the last two are suspect.

2 is an incomplete thing, but 3 is something that a kabbalistic rabbi wrote in about 300 AD.  It is basically Egyptian/Zohar mysticism. Really not good.  It  is unfortunate that it carries the name Enoch.

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yeah, I'm specifically referring to 1 Enoch. I'm on the fence when it comes to 2 Enoch. I don't think 3rd Enoch is legit though.