• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

24 minutes ago, Davida said:

My observation is that the ones that want to blindly unify all the denominations  think unity covers a whole lot of sins- let's just get together in love--no let's not it sounds like some worldly universal spiritual orgy for the sake of some false peace.  Godly truth  divides and separates so instead, let's put our spiritual discernment caps on shall we?  ......Speaking of " those who are edified by seeing images , others by Charisma and "feeling" God"   -Where is that taught in the Bible to feel God?   Many of the charismatic denominations dabble in the new age, pagan spirit practices, &  they are big on spiritualism & necromancy but  try to call it -'moving in the Holy Spirit'.  Benny Hinn's "Slain in spirit" or the  Bethel Church's activities of being  'drunk in the spirit' - where does THAT occur in the Bible??  What disciple in the Bible taught about those practices??

This spiritual laughter & being 'drunk in the spirit'  commonly  occurs in pagan spiritual practices of all kinds, in spiritualism & in groups that dabble in mediumship. 

The blind unity of RCC and other attempts at ecumenism have been misguided. You can’t bury the truth and unity, it must be from Truth we unify and within many denominations are people walking in truth who can unify while the rest who won’t walk in the truth either will not join in or be persuaded by watching their kinsmen move in Spirit and Truth. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

53 minutes ago, Davida said:

I disagree who you include in that "kinsman" , because who some call kinsman are not by their fruit & false teachings and those that refer to a spiritual phenomena & calling it moving in the "spirit of truth"  is seen by others to be unbiblical and actually moving in the spirit of deception.

SEE HOW DECEPTIVE IT IS .    FOR FIDEI is either a deceiver or TRULY believes she does not do the work of ROME . WHEN in fact I seen her phrases ,  I see her common talks .

Sounds like it came right out of the same mindset that totally has and will destroy the true church .     Fidie claims this is not the work of romes sytle , or ricks style of unity .

SO HOW COME the phrases , attitude and often her sayings , MATCH THOSE .  The other sister , caught her in her own words.

IF I come on and use those same phrases that rick taught and emergent taught and rome taught ,   BUT SAY no I aint talkling about their unity

THEN EITHER I am here only to deceive.    OR I have no idea I am already UNDER ITS SWAY and just see it the way I want to see it .   ITS ONE OR THE OTHER .

and due to she is digging only deeper in ,    I think its the first .  How did this whole approach or any agenda ever get started .  THEY DONT COME IN as the enemy

They come in as one amongst ,   and go to work lil by lil deceiving .    THAT is how those who put the churches under spells ,  DO IT .

I mean if I had an agenda and yall saw it in me .  YOU THINK FOR FIVE SECONDS I am going to say OKAY YA GOT ME .   NOPE I will keep on selling and selling and working

until finally I got you all agreeingwith me .

36 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SEE HOW DECEPTIVE IT IS .    FOR FIDEI is either a deceiver or TRULY believes she does not do the work of ROME . WHEN in fact I seen her phrases ,  I see her common talks .

Sounds like it came right out of the same mindset that totally has and will destroy the true church .     Fidie claims this is not the work of romes sytle , or ricks style of unity .

SO HOW COME the phrases , attitude and often her sayings , MATCH THOSE .  The other sister , caught her in her own words.

IF I come on and use those same phrases that rick taught and emergent taught and rome taught ,   BUT SAY no I aint talkling about their unity

THEN EITHER I am here only to deceive.    OR I have no idea I am already UNDER ITS SWAY and just see it the way I want to see it .   ITS ONE OR THE OTHER .

and due to she is digging only deeper in ,    I think its the first .  How did this whole approach or any agenda ever get started .  THEY DONT COME IN as the enemy

They come in as one amongst ,   and go to work lil by lil deceiving .    THAT is how those who put the churches under spells ,  DO IT .

I mean if I had an agenda and yall saw it in me .  YOU THINK FOR FIVE SECONDS I am going to say OKAY YA GOT ME .   NOPE I will keep on selling and selling and working

until finally I got you all agreeingwith me .

And while He was being accused by the chief priests and elders, He did not answer.” (Matthew 27:12)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power and love and sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7). I am not going to fear unity, I will show love to other Christians in their respective denominations and I will have sound mind of sound doctrine. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

WEll, for one thing... you are not Jesus , and this scripture doesn't even apply to this discussion. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

WEll, for one thing... you are not Jesus , and this scripture doesn't even apply to this discussion. 

Actually it does, Jesus lives in me and all. Christians. So when brother accuses another brother they accuse Christ as well:

“This is the mystery, Christ lives in you..” (Colossians 1:27) 

“Anyone who confesses Jesus as Son of God, God lives in them and they live in God,” (1 John 4:15) 

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16) 

“And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life because you have been made right with God. 
11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.” (Romans 8:10-11)

“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Matthew 25:35-40)➡️: “Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother,” (Mark 3:35), and, “For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day." (John 6:40). 

Just now, Davida said:

Again another scripture used out of context. But besides that....after all of our posts on this topic, this is what you've come away with?  that we are driven by "fear" ?  We disagree because you are advocating unity & embracing the emergent church. 

Not fear based - it is called being rooted in sound doctrine we do not want a unity with false teachers and false doctrines for the sake of unity.  

I didn’t say you were driven by fear. I said I choose not to fear. I surmise you and Frienduff are rightly fighting the bad ecumenism that manifests in RCC, emergent Church, and other erroneous unity movements that compromise the Truth. I applaud you for it, after all this was the spirit of the Ecumenical Council of Nicea that stopped the lies of Origenism, Arianism, and Nestorianism. 

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

You are misapplying scriptures again. 

I disagree, Jesus lives in us Christians who believe and confess Him (Romans 10:9-10, Colossians 1:27, 1 Corinthians 3:16, Hebrews 3:6, 1 John 4:15, Romans 8:10-11). 

You are entitled to your view, but I believe Jesus loves in us and we live in Him (1 John 4:15, John 17:20-23). 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I just liked some posts from way back before realizing this thread was buried in antiquity

so if a post was one of yours (whoever), it's still a good post IMO

can't believe how fast this restart is growing though

that's all  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

Well .....  of course Jesus lives in us, & of course Jesus loves us and we live in HIM ,  but that doesn't mean we can use HIS words out of context to back up our views. 

Actually you can use Jesus’ words to describe what is happening to you especially because He lives in me, and all Christians (Colossians 1:27, 1 John 4:16, 1 Corinthians 3:16). Because Christ lives in us then when someone accuses us we can respond as Christ did because He lives in us and is One with us, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20) and, “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because the One in you is greater than the one in the world.” (1 John 4:4). 

11 minutes ago, Sevenseas said:

I just liked some posts from way back before realizing this thread was buried in antiquity

so if a post was one of yours (whoever), it's still a good post IMO

can't believe how fast this restart is growing though

that's all  :rolleyes:

If you are addressing me, thank you. If not I am glad you like a post here.