Running Gator

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  25

This is also good news combined with yesterday's news.  Glad to see the trends continuing.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2007_2017_all_period_M05_data.gif

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Under President Trump. :) 

24 minutes ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Under President Trump. :) 

Yep, he has just allowed the trend that has been going on for the last 6 years to continue.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

Yep, he has just allowed the trend that has been going on for the last 6 years to continue.  

That's not true. He broke the trend that was going on for the last six years and improved it in a little over 100 days. 

Fabricating false facts to disrespect president Trump doesn't make president Trump look bad. 

Unemployment: How low can we go?

U.S. Unemployment Rate Ticks Up To 4.7 Percent

Civilian unemployment rate, seasonally adjusted (December 2006 to December 2016)

6 minutes ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

That's not true. He broke the trend that was going on for the last six years and improved it in a little over 100 days. 

Fabricating false facts to disrespect president Trump doesn't make president Trump look bad. 

Unemployment: How low can we go?

U.S. Unemployment Rate Ticks Up To 4.7 Percent

Civilian unemployment rate, seasonally adjusted (December 2006 to December 2016)

In my initial post I gave a graph of the employment rate since Jan of 2007.   It is very clear what the trend has been since Jan of 2011.  The numbers do not lie.  An occasional uptick does not change the trend.  

If you would like to discus the actual number of the last 6 years I would be happy to do that with you.   If you are confused by how a trend works I would be happy to explain ti to you, I have an advanced degree in Analytics and work as a statistician, I can give you some insight into how it all works.

I have not said anything that made Trump look bad, I gave him credit for not messing up the trend and allowing it to continue.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

This is also good news combined with yesterday's news.  Glad to see the trends continuing.

49 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

In my initial post I gave a graph of the employment rate since Jan of 2007.   It is very clear what the trend has been since Jan of 2011.  The numbers do not lie.  An occasional uptick does not change the trend.  

If you would like to discus the actual number of the last 6 years I would be happy to do that with you.   If you are confused by how a trend works I would be happy to explain ti to you, I have an advanced degree in Analytics and work as a statistician, I can give you some insight into how it all works.

I have not said anything that made Trump look bad, I gave him credit for not messing up the trend and allowing it to continue.  

The graph looks like it is labeled Month, not Year.  To me, this means January 7th to January 17th.  Is there a link to the site where you got this from?

Edited to add that I can see the same graph in the link SchmaltzWeasel provided, showing it in years.  No need to provide a link RG.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

Make America great again :)

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  67

Definitely a good thing, would still be nice to see job creation that isn't based on minimum wage.

37 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Definitely a good thing, would still be nice to see job creation that isn't based on minimum wage.

That is the ironic part.  Our current president spent years and years saying the unemployment rate was fake number and it was much higher.  Funny how he does not sing that tune anymore.   If you look at the post from the other day about job creation you see where the new jobs came from,  I think most were not minimum wage type jobs.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

That is the ironic part.  Our current president spent years and years saying the unemployment rate was fake number and it was much higher.  Funny how he does not sing that tune anymore.   If you look at the post from the other day about job creation you see where the new jobs came from,  I think most were not minimum wage type jobs.

He may not be singing that tune, but it still holds true.  For several years I was unable to work due to a disability from an accident, I did not qualify for unemployment and was denied assistance by the state and federal government.  So those numbers never reflected those in my situation, and there are a lot, so unemployment is always higher than their figures suggest.  What thread are you referring to as far as job types?  If you can link it here for me, or let me know the name of it, I would be interested in reading it.

God bless