• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I asked if Kathy Griffin made a statement and called for the death of Donald Trump? or was your statement speculation?

My statement reflected her effigy and the message she sent with it. She implied Donald Trump was dead. She held up his (effigy) head that was bloody and severed at the neck. That's a threat against the president under federal law. 

Do you support someone sending the message our President is dead?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, Justice_League said:

Of course - how could one not know about the investigation?! Haha.

I see that you will not give me a straight answer as to who you are referring to. Bit that's ok, I think I know who it is. :)

I just think it's interesting that you speak of extending grace to a woman whose disgusting deed is documented on film (and who, by the way, has done and said so many other disgusting things for which I'm sure she has never apologized...). Yet it doesn't seem that you are willing to extend much grace towards someone who has not been shown, by any measure of evidence as of yet, to have committed any crime? 

Words matter. Even on a message board. Maybe you are right that such conversations should not be had yet... if that's the case, then shouldn't you also reserve the snide comments about prosecution of those in the White House until "all of the facts are in", as you say? 

How many times has Kathy Griffin apologized? I can respect that.She knows what she did was wrong. If the investigation comes out that there was some bad choices made by Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and they give as many apologies as Kathy Griffin has stated then I will extend some grace.

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

How many times has Kathy Griffin apologized? I can respect that.She knows what she did was wrong. If the investigation comes out that there was some bad choices made by Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and they give as many apologies as Kathy Griffin has stated then I will extend some grace.

She doesn't know what she did was wrong. Listening to her after her transparent false act of contrition is evidence of that. 
God's grace surrounds Donald Trump. 

And I asked you do you support someone sending the message our President is dead?

Edited by PlanetChee

dbl

Edited by PlanetChee

7 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

My statement reflected her effigy and the message she sent with it. She implied Donald Trump was dead. She held up his (effigy) head that was bloody and severed at the neck. That's a threat against the president under federal law. 

She "implied" what does that mean? Did she actually say that Donald Trump was dead? The head that she held up was very inappropriate and grotesque. She admitted that. She has apologized many times. How many time do we need to beat a dying horse?

deadhorse.gif

Just now, missmuffet said:

She "implied" what does that mean? Did she actually say that Donald Trump was dead? The head that she held up was very inappropriate and grotesque. She admitted that. She has apologized many times. How many time do we need to beat a dying horse?

Unable to simply answer. 
Thank you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

She has apologized many times.

She hasnt apologized many times. And has stated that she will go after trump even harder, that not even his little son is off limits.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You must not have seen her temper tantrum from the same day where she was in hysterics blaming Trump for ruining her life, and also casting accusations toward the first lady and a 12 year old kid.  Not only is she not sorry, she is trying to play the victim and blame Trump and "old white men" for all of her troubles.  This rant of hers proved that she is not only not sorry, but completely out of touch with reality.

Just now, wingnut- said:

You must not have seen her temper tantrum from the same day where she was in hysterics blaming Trump for ruining her life, and also casting accusations toward the first lady and a 12 year old kid.  Not only is she not sorry, she is trying to play the victim and blame Trump and "old white men" for all of her troubles.  This rant of hers proved that she is not only not sorry, but completely out of touch with reality.

I am done with this topic. It is over and done with. She has lost everything. She is dealing with the consequence of her actions as it should be.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

In order for this to be considered a legitimate threat, one would have to believe.

a) that she could get anywhere near the President alone (which now would be absolutely impossible)

b) that if she did get near the President she could actually overpower him

c) that once she overpowered him, she could decapitate him

While I certainly don't support her message, it is clear to me she is not a legitimate threat to the President.

God bless