IGNORED

Vehicle ploughs into people - London.

HisFirst

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Gun death per 100,000 in the US...Top 15 states

gun deaths.JPG

That is not an accurate portrayal of the facts.   Gun deaths from accidental shootings, suicides and lawful shootings need to be removed.   Once you get down to gang violence and illegal/criminal use of gun violence, you get a better picture of what is actually happening.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, other one said:

Or if you need a gun and dont have one you are very likely to never need one again.

Ain't that the truth. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

There are two sides to a rumor and one side says what you presented..I realized that before I posted it ..but having family who lived there at the time I prefer my side of the rumor.

It is not about rumors, it is about facts.

First, for Hitler to have made that statement he would have been praising the efforts of the previous leadership, the Weimar Republic as it was called.  He would not have done this as his whole rise to power was fighting against them. 

Second, we know that once he had full power he basically undid all gun control laws with the exception of outlawing Jews from owning guns.  

It is not about rumors, it is about history.   The only side I am on is the one of truth and accuracy. 

24 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well, I have eyewitnesses on my side. There are also photos and news clippings in our local Holocaust Museum showing the same.

I walked through a nice exhibit at a Museum that dealt with married life of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.  I guess that makes it true also. 

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

For one who is against government intrusion you don't seem to mind on this count.

Government intrusion in museums?  I think they should be privately funded 

Anyhow an excerpt...

Read more at http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/GCA_68.htm

And still no quote source. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No, silly bumblebee, government intrusion concerning gun control, you don't seem bothered by that.

Oh but I am in this country, I have never stated otherwise.  I take a very libertarian view of gun control in this country. 

What I am also against, which is what I have been talking about in this thread, is people who take a tragedy like the one on London Bridge and use it to further their political views.  I personally find it rather reprehensible, not matter what side you are on. 

I also find it a bit sad that a society like England that has chosen to live a more peaceful lifestyle devoid of gun violence that plagues many countries and has been able to do so successfully for decades may now be more or less forced to change due to the actions of the terrorist.  Seems to me that when the terrorist can cause a fundamental change in a society, the terrorist have won.

I am also bothered by the fact that many people on this thread are almost giddy at the prospect of gun laws changing in England.   I really just do not get it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The gunlaws shouldnt change unless the citizens want them changed.  If the majority do not the laws changed they should not be changed....  however if. I lived there and they deny me the means to protect myself, they should be both physically and financially responsible for my safety.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.24
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

I believe their agenda is to wipe out all Christians in the west and claim their lands. In lieu of that being accomplished, enslave those who remain alive. Or convert them under threat. 

Whatever the outcome, the British people were first betrayed by their government that let these terrorists in. 

I think it puts a new brighter light on that left wing bunch in America that in advocating refugees by the millions being allowed into America are in league with promoting the same thing to happen here as in Britain. And they should be ashamed. 

Well said.  I believe we will see a few Hollywood types converting to the Muslim religion soon, if they haven't already.

9 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Well said.  I believe we will see a few Hollywood types converting to the Muslim religion soon, if they haven't already.

You mean like this guy...

muhammad-ali-1-raw.jpg