• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

im not atually. like i said. its perfectly innocent minded but theres something else to it people dont realise. But everyone else ignores that part i put

Perhaps we do not realize it because it is not there. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

You can put on all the costumes you want and do all the makeup ect. in your privacy.  When you now post this for the world to see, you are sending a message that not all would see the same way, after all, it is humans that has mixed emotions and does not agree  with each other % of the time.   Why post things like this on social media, keep it within your family circles and have a jolly good time.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

13 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Thank you.  We do at that.  It is odd having an adult child.  She now lives half a country away and two summers ago her and I drove her car loaded with her stuff to her new "home" state.   Having your child drop you off at the airport so you can fly away leave them at their new home was such a weird feeling.

Just like with all teenagers we had our ups and downs and the downs were pretty low, but she had a good foundation and righted the ship!  I could not be more proud of her.  So many of her peers from high school are married with kids or just have kids with no husband.  She has avoided that trap!   

There are times when we are so glad to have the phone and the internet, in order to keep in touch with family far from us. So glad that she has that good foundation. That must bring you such pleasure. :) 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

They do indeed grow up fast.  All mine are grown and I have 9 grandchildren.  When at my son's house with two of them I still lay napkins on everyone's head like I did when they were kids.  The grandkids don't get that yet, but they will.

Nine grandchildren? That's a lot of spoil-them-rotten responsibility you have in store for yourself. And as well, all those opportunities to be a kid again. :) 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Why post things like this on social media, keep it within your family circles and have a jolly good time.

Did he? Cause I did not see the video. In fact I did not even know it was out there until this post about it.  With that said. I never share on line with how I discipline my child cause there is going to be someone who disagrees with me no matter what I do. Now days people put everything they do online. From what they are eating to how they deal with their child's misbehavior. I say if you don't want criticism about it, don't put it online cause that is what is going to happen.  Well anyway that's my two cents for the day. Carry on.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

You can put on all the costumes you want and do all the makeup ect. in your privacy.  When you now post this for the world to see, you are sending a message that not all would see the same way, after all, it is humans that has mixed emotions and does not agree  with each other % of the time.   Why post things like this on social media, keep it within your family circles and have a jolly good time.  

Now, that part I can fully agree with! 

10 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

my qn. why does daddy have to dress up. Why not have him play a male character in the pretend and let the daughter know. Men are to always dress as men and women as women. something the world is trying  to get us to forget.

I had to be "the evil fly man" once cause that was what my daughter wanted to play.  I guess is if your not comfortable with dressing up as Ms. Bee Bee for a tea party with your daughter, then explain to her that you will be Mr. Bee Bee. But then she might say something like "Well boys are not allow to attend my tea party so you have to be Ms. Bee Bee.  Well good luck with that is all I have to say. 

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Doing something momentarily to please your child is a lot different than being a Drag Queen.

:24: I like that. That was funny. :24:

2 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

How do you know when and where its applicable?

Well . If it is a tea party with your daughter in your house then it is applicable. If you show up in a dress, high hills and lipstick at your best buddy's house for his football party, then my guess would be that would be the time it is  not applicable.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

2 hours ago, Annette said:

There are times when we are so glad to have the phone and the internet, in order to keep in touch with family far from us. So glad that she has that good foundation. That must bring you such pleasure. :) 

So true.  I remember the days in the Caribbean, forty or so years back when my sister went to the UK to study nursing and she would send a telegram to confirm of her coming for vacation.  We did not have telephone and long distance phone was not available.  There was the Air Mail, which would take weeks to arrive.  Look where we are today, instant chat and messaging on the fly.  I like the app "whatsapp", where we have a family chat, where my siblings who live in different parts of the world can tackle the old brain about the good old days when we were under one roof.  Through all the misgivings in the world, we are still blessed to have all the creature comforts that we have today and thank God for it.