IGNORED

Clones

Budman

Guest D Smith

it IS your twin.....

thats the point,,,thats the meaning of the term CLONE...it is the same as you in every way,,,right down to the DNA of the cell...

You people are argueing with the "But what if..?." things,,,BUT IM answering that when you come face to face with \your clone, you will not be able to tell the difference beteen the clone and your twin,,,,,

Thus thats all you need to know to answer "How do you treat your clone?"...

The clone still cares the results of sperm and egg meeting....just as much as a twin does,,,,

My "Child" is the result of my sperm and the mothers egg meeting

My "Twin" is the result of my Father's sperm and my "Mother's egg meeting

My "Clone" is the result of my Father's sperm and my Mothers egg meeting

What the twin is to you, the clone is to you...

Edited by D Smith

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

IM answering that when you come face to face with \your clone, you will not be able to tell the difference beteen the clone and your twin,,,,,

IF I had a twin - she would be the same age as me and my equal.

IF I had a clone - she would be a lot younger than me and I would have a sense of obligation for her welfare more like a parent to a child than a sibling to a sibling.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

My "Clone" is the result of my Father's sperm and my Mothers egg meeting

What the twin is to you, the clone is to you...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greetings D Smith,

Since you are getting "technical", then a clone is a result of a pattern of YOUR DNA being replicated to form a new human being, generally assumed to be your identical twin down to the DNA level. So far, from the experiments I have read about, there is always a disconnect somewhere and a PERFECT replica has never been achieved. Because of the degraded condition of the DNA from the donor and the much lower life expectancy of the clone, it can never be PERFECTLY identical. In fact, it takes hundreds of clonings before even one clone arrives which is not malformed in some way. Before Dolly the sheep, there were all sorts of weird creatures that were produced, yet were a perfect (?) twin of Dolly.

If you have ever taking a look into the human genome, you would have found such complexity in it that the worlds leading atheist, once he examined the human genome, converted to be a "theist". Man will never achieve Godhood even with the most sophisticated computers at his disposal.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Ok, all of this cloning around has me singing a song written by Weird Al Yankovic. It's sung to the tune, "I think were alone now."

I think I'm a clone now.

There's always two of me just hanging around.

I think I'm a clone now.

Oh, I wish I could find that tape. :huh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

There are many indications that the act of cloning has been going on for sometime now in secret under the national security act. The generally accepted theory is that since these clones are not created by God, they are soulless creatures. This allows the demons to enter into them and to serve in satan's earthly kingdom while the Fallen Angels control the air. Satan is the prince of the power of the air. (Eph 2-3 ) satan's first line of defence with his kingdom on earth is the air, Dan 10:12-13.