Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

Consider a city, conquered by King David, in the mountains of Judea far from the ocean and surrounded by desert. This city is the holiest place on earth, where God having become a man died for sins of all humans and rose from dead. 

Paris is city of lights, New York the city that never sleeps, but Jerusalem is the city of the King, the City of God. 

Consider this a place for those who love Jerusalem and refuse to forget her, "If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget how to play the harp/If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning." (Psalm 137:5). 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Consider a city, conquered by King David, in the mountains of Judea far from the ocean and surrounded by desert. This city is the holiest place on earth, where God having become a man died for sins of all humans and rose from dead. 

Paris is city of lights, New York the city that never sleeps, but Jerusalem is the city of the King, the City of God. 

Consider this a place for those who love Jerusalem and refuse to forget her, "If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget how to play the harp/If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning." (Psalm 137:5). 

Amen!  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, Amen.

O Jerusalem I love thee, my heart left in thee. The city where my King shalt riegn. A millenial wilst thou grace the feet of the Lamb until thine replacement descendeth from on high. 

I don't know if people are aware but Jesus will rule over the Jerusalem that is there in Israel right now for One Thousand Years (Revelation 20:4) before He brings the New Jerusalem from heaven (Revelation 21:1-4). According to Zachariah 14, there is going to be long war and Christ will rule as the Messianic King (Revelation 19;11-16) that the Jews of 30-33 A.D. were looking for. Its amazing to have stood in the city and outside it where Jesus was Crucified and Rose from dead, and in place He will return and rule over until Paradise is restored! 

Yerusaliyim (Jerusalem) is an epicenter for Emmanuel's work. I love her, and Jesus says something to ponder, "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, 'Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!'" (Matthew 23:37-39). The last verse is curious, what does it mean? Does it mean Jews will confess Jesus and Jerusalem will become bastion and haven for believers in the Beast Wars (Revelation 13:7)? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

My mom finally got a chance to go to Israel a couple of years ago.  I so want to go and visit also.  While there, she sent a pic of her with a couple of IDF soldiers.  

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Screenshot 2017-05-29_16-29-11.jpg

Edited by OldCoot

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/27/2017 at 7:13 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

Fantacy 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/27/2017 at 7:13 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

Do you live there?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Star-Trek-2009-Enterprise-Artisan-Replica-11.jpg

Just like God to put his place in the middle (cross roads) of everything.

If the old world was the starship Enterprise, Israel would be the dorsal (neck)

and Jerusalem its nerve center.

Sha'alu shalom yerushalayim