IGNORED

The Tribulation

Guest TribForceMember65

Guest TribForceMember65

It is my personal belief we are in the end times and that christ is coming back for his people I also have an idea who antichrist is. I may be wrong but it is just a theory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Greetings Trib. Welcome to Worthy.

I can't think what on earth makes you think we are in the end-times!

Men have speculated on the identity of the actual Anti-Christ a great deal of times in the past I think it is highly unlikely that you have the inside track on this issue...

Mind you if you are a Believer that is moving mightily in the power of the Holy Ghost and who has seen many people raised from the dead and thousands made whole,demons cast out,blind seeing, deaf hearing and the Word of G-d preached with conviction and authority then I am compelled to consider what you believe G-d has shown you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,378
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hi Trib, welcome to worthey.

I also think we are in the end times. Can you explain to me in scripture what the antichrist is??? I am not sure exactly what/who you are talking about when you use the word.......

se

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

I cannot explain the anti- christ as i have not read revelations yet, however, i do know, that we don't know if it is almost time for the tribulation. The bible says that the Lord will come "in the twinkling of an eye" and as "a theif in the night". The Lord will show himself mighty in the time to come.

I also have to agree with Botz, there have been many people who have tried to figure out who teh anit-christ is. SHeesh, i cuold have my own guess, i thought this person was the devil himself... in every way.

We don't know. The Lord will be coming soon...... instead of trying to figure when he is coming back and who the anti-christ is, i think that we should be trying to lead souls to Christ as people are dying everyday and judgment day is drawing nigh.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It is my personal belief we are in the end times and that christ is coming back for his people I also have an idea who antichrist is. I may be wrong but it is just a theory.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trib,

So may I ask, who you are theorizing the anti-christ is and the theory behind it?

thank you

Mark

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

This thread should be moved to the Eschatology Forum.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

My personal opinion is that we are in the last days. Jesus gave us a snap shot of what the world would be like just before His return. Here is what He said:

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

That sure sounds a lot like the situation today. Just today there was another 8.7 earthquake in the islands off of Asia.

We cannot know the day or the hour, but Christ did say we could discern "the times."

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Regarding the identity of the Antichrist... I think it is presumptuous to name names. But, I have heard some interesting facts about Javier Solana of the EU. I just posted a thread in the Prophecy section with some info. You can go to http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/ for more info.

Whoever it turns out to be, I am of the persuasion that true believers in the Lord Jesus will not be here to witness it.

In Christ...

/\

||

||