WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

The decision by Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe (D.) not to cooperate with a White House commission examining voting processes in federal elections comes after a year in which the governor circumvented the commonwealth's supreme court to restore voting rights for convicted felons and stalled efforts by the Virginia legislature to fight voter fraud.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

The decision by Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe (D.) not to cooperate with a White House commission examining voting processes in federal elections comes after a year in which the governor circumvented the commonwealth's supreme court to restore voting rights for convicted felons and stalled efforts by the Virginia legislature to fight voter fraud.

View the full article

Why does this story not list the GOP controlled states that are refusing to comply with this unconstitutional request from the commission?   Why does this story not mention that the co-chair of the commission has refused to comply with part of the request as the SOS of Kansas? 

No need to answer, those are rhetorical questions.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think our Republican governor will do it either...  And she's working with Trump on other things.

they could drive to each state and get the information anyway.   I find it very interesting. Since I don't know what each state releases, I'm not sure if I dislike it a little or a whole lot.  I think it might help if I didn't so distrust the Federal Government.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I don't lump myself in with the 'sky is falling, Trump is a dictator' crowd on this because he (like his predecessors before him) can fume and rant all he wants - but when he wants something Un-Constitutional, he 'ain't-a-gonna-get it'.

The states are charged with controlling and regulating voting within their borders - period.  

As much as I believe voter fraud exists and, in rare cases, makes a difference (see 'election' of Al Franken), the proposed 'cure' of having the fedgov come in and 'fix' it would be worse than the disease.

Again - both parties are fine with a certain degree of election fraud.  It's a 'problem' that would be extremely easy to fix, if fixing were the goal.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

View the full article

Ever wonder if it is because she has her salaried post due to voter fraud? A Democrat? They'll take 'em any way they can get 'em. Votes that is.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

No one in government who's not corrupt to their marrow opposes cleaning up the voter rolls so as to stop voter fraud from happening. 

3 minutes ago, Flowerwater said:

No one in government who's not corrupt to their marrow opposes cleaning up the voter rolls so as to stop voter fraud from happening. 

The people who are refusing the unconstitutional request from the Fed Govt do not oppose cleaning up voter rolls. 

The co-chair of the commission has denied part of the request he sent himself! 

11 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You will have to explain the bolded statement because Obama got himself all kinds of un-constitutional stuff when he wanted it.

You mean Al "Car Trunk Full Of Ballots" Franken?  Just have a re-count as many times as you want and you suddenly win the election.

I am of the opinion that there are negligible amounts of voter fraud when it comes to the GOP, if any.  For one, it is not the kind of behavior they would engage in in the first place, and in the second place, it isn't something that they would have the spine to try.  The GOP higher-ups are Limp Rags.

:24:

8 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Can you display an actual instance of voter fraud arranged by the GOP?  Not the Russian thing because that was bogus from the word go.

I have not seen any actual evidence of actual voter fraud arranged by the DNC, just a lot of innuendos and accusations. 

Russia did something, but they were not in league with anyone.

And you have no idea what you are doing to our image as a tag team.  You are blowing our cover.

Oh yea, two peas in a pod we are!  :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

41 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You will have to explain the bolded statement because Obama got himself all kinds of un-constitutional stuff when he wanted it.

Off the top of my head, it seems most of the EOs he did (regarding immigration) were eventually overturned by courts.  Of course, in the time it took to get to court, he still got his way (having the media on one's side sure helps).  There was a time when he arbitrarily changed one of the O-care regulations - which supposedly can only be done by an act of Congress.  Again, it didn't matter to Joe and Jane Six-pack because the media was probably camped out at the Kardashian's house (or something of equal importance).

You mean Al "Car Trunk Full Of Ballots" Franken?  Just have a re-count as many times as you want and you suddenly win the election.

There was also some 'discrepancy' in one of the State of Washington's elections within the last 5 years, I think.  No voter fraud though - since it never happens.

I am of the opinion that there are negligible amounts of voter fraud when it comes to the GOP, if any.  For one, it is not the kind of behavior they would engage in in the first place, and in the second place, it isn't something that they would have the spine to try.

I tend to agree - but I still think they must be ok with it.  Else why won't they do something about it when they are in power?  I mentioned in a previous post that election fraud has been going on since forever.  Some say it may have even cost Nixon the 1960 election.  I don't go that far, but it probably did cost him the state of Illinois. (the corrupt Daley machine ran Chicago, and 'held' the votes until all the downstate ballots had been counted).  Winning Illinois wouldn't have flipped it for Nixon, though - he would have had to win one or two other states.

The GOP higher-ups are Limp Rags.

You won't get an argument from me on that.

Blessings,

-Ed