• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

No need to apologize.  Your statement was not inane and that statement was ill-advised.  She should be the one apologizing.

Perhaps you can find something else to do besides scornfully judging someone here. 

What is this site becoming? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I'm going to enjoy the displays from China purchased by cities around here to celebrate America.

I once got to be with  a company that  did  the largest show around here. They design their shows, they make fireworks for demonstration and competitive bidding use at cities, but for public shows all fireworks must come from China,- by law I was told by the fireworks show company. Funny eh?

Anyway the challenge of setting up the  the mortars that would later that night send aloft the great  bursting balls of  burning powders while  under threat of instant ignition from lightning in the area that afternoon was one thrill too many. We were instructed to  leave by the set up crew foreman because of the danger, but allowed back to be with the crew as they set off the show that night in light rain. What a kick that was! All these computers programmed to direct the show and yet  in the final moment the works are set aloft with a  battery, a wire and a nail, racking along a board of nails and wires by human hands using a nail in one hand making contact with a board of nails and wires to the motars. They go in the rhythm set by the pit leader, kind of like an orchestra leader. I also learned the fearful word of the spotter. As he yelled, "low break!"  we ducked and winced just as  hot, very, very hot embers of fired powder broke  at head high and hair got shinged.

Quite the night of excitement.

God bless America and it's Chinese fireworks.

May you all have a joyous happy and very safe  day of independence celebration, being bad to the bone but humble under God's blessing.

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I'm going to enjoy the displays from China purchased by cities around here to celebrate America.

I once got to be with  a company that  did  the largest show around here. They design their shows, they make fireworks for demonstration and competitive bidding use at cities, but for public shows all fireworks must come from China,- by law I was told by the fireworks show company. Funny eh?

Anyway the challenge of setting up the  the mortars that would later that night send aloft the great  bursting balls of  burning powders while  under threat of instant ignition from lightning in the area that afternoon was one thrill too many. We were instructed to  leave by the set up crew foreman because of the danger, but allowed back to be with the crew as they set off the show that night in light rain. What a kick that was! All these computers programmed to direct the show and yet  in the final moment the works are set aloft with a  battery, a wire and a nail, racking along a board of nails and wires by human hands using a nail in one hand making contact with a board of nails and wires to the motars. They go in the rhythm set by the pit leader, kind of like an orchestra leader. I also learned the fearful word of the spotter. As he yelled, "low break!"  we ducked and winced just as  hot, very, very hot embers of fired powder broke  at head high and hair got shinged.

Quite the night of excitement.

God bless America and it's Chinese fireworks.

May you all have a joyous happy and very safe  day of independence celebration, being bad to the bone but humble under God's blessing.

And you write that on a computer thanks to Chinese technology.  

Every day China's people and economy thanks its God's for America and former then president Clinton's allowing them "most favored nation" status. 

God bless America. And keep every Christian in China safe. Have a happy and safe Independence Day this fourth of July everyone. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Perhaps you can find something else to do besides scornfully judging someone here. 

What is this site becoming? 

That is a funny question for someone who has been here less than a month to be asking.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I see the word "judging" tossed around by you and some others here, but it seems you do not understand what it actually means. 

I don't need to read your remarks. I've noticed a pattern in your behavior that is quite disturbing. One that you seem to more than not follow right behind Running Gator, and vice versa, when you tag-team an issue or a member. Judging in my post meant exactly what it said. 

The Christian, as those here who read the particular scripture I'm referring to know well enough, is to be afforded in righteousness! Acts, not appearance. 

I read Flower's remark and what you either did not, or chose not, to get was the banter retort she made to the member to whom she was replying. That member chose to apologize, when there was no need. It was not your business at all. But you jump in and levy sarcastic condemnation toward a member, personally, as against the rules as is this I suspect. Just to get something from it. And now, as I've observed early on, I suspect my observation about one behind the other will manifest in short order. 

You're out of line. And I do not apologize for bringing that to your attention. There are a few people here who are vicious toward new members. One side wined their way into calling someone a sinner, not a Christian , and finally a demon. That dispicable assault was excused by one who should know better and put a stop to it.  
What the good soul is happening in this forum? In this community?  That hate filled people can spit on members , be excused for it, and continue. While the likes of you do this. When it wasn't your business in the first place because it clearly was out of your depth to get the inference Flower was making in short order and in fun, as is obvious, to someone not you! 

Now,  I'm darn sure I'll be reported for this. And I'm equally sure I'll be contacted by the rule makers. If that happens when the rule breaker I'm talking to isn't talked to, being reported, as was the other demonnamecaller, that just proves my point. Something is very wrong here. 

VERY!

7 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

That is a funny question for someone who has been here less than a month to be asking.

THANK YOU! For proving my point.

5 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

After being here for almost 11 years, I kind of thought the same thing.  Especially since she is fairly forceful in her own posts but seems to not like that from other people.  

?????

DITTO! 
The astute observer doesn't have to spend a lot of time to watch this pattern unfold. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

THANK YOU! For proving my point.

The point that you have not been here long enough to know what the forum was or what it is becoming?  

That is painfully obvious 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

This was written last year before we had a president who loves our country as well as our constitution.   

Happy July 4th as we celebrate our independence, USA!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

47 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Maybe it is funny to someone who is answering the question in a very bad way. I read the ToU. I read the statement of faith. As did others here who are new. It's what we do after all. 

It isn't hard to be here for a little while and notice there are a handful of one's who beg the question.  And seriously dude, AA's observation? You followed it one behind the other. Just like she said. I'm one of the newest here and I can't miss that after she pointed it out. I doubt anyone else who's been here far longer has either. Thousands of posts you each have, you and Cobalt? 
It's a strange pattern for two people who have been here for years to be repeating.