IGNORED

Why do some professing Christians seem cold?

Gemstone777

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I am amused to see how many here have found this to be true.    Not one, even one.  Look up then my brother, for your redemption draweth nigh.

Sadly, not one.    This is sad to have to say.  And don't even bother turning on tbn.   They promote new age dung pile and none seems to be able to discern.

OH , its bad.  real bad , .   Just remember interfaith is of satan.  this all inclusive is of satan.  This focus on hugs but not doctrine and correction is of satan.

So long as you know that .   Apparently you found a church.  Would you like to share its message with us.   I sure would love to hear good gospel truth from

a church.

15 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Just try and hear what the Spirit is saying to the church, brother.  Remember where it talks about following the Lamb wherever He goes......well right now He has left the building and has gone out into the wilderness.  Wilderness is where He is to be found now, not so much in the churches (speaking of the majority of them, not saying there is no true church in existence).  Exodus is exactly what He has done the past couple of decades or so.......led His people out of Egypt and like the children of Israel it takes faith to trust the Lord to be able to Shepherd and provide for your needs in a dry desert wilderness, and lead us home from there.  Lot leaving Sodom is another picture, as is the Jews finally leaving Babylon to go build His Temple.........as well as where Jesus said to flee to the mountains when you see Jerusalem (type of the church) surrounded by armies.......it is all speaking of Isaiah 52:11 and other scriptures I will put below. 

Brother....a little of my testimony in case it is helpful......I know this seems like it is going against the grain......when I was being led out, I was in a large, well-known evangelical charismatic church, in the middle of a move of the Spirit which became idolatrous.  I am not a particularly smart sheep and don't consider that I have been fast to learn the ways of the Lord....I had almost no understanding of what I was seeing or what it all meant, I only know that I "saw" when the presence of God left, but nobody else seemed to notice, they just carried on church as usual while I was in anguish of heart.  You mentioned the danger of a cult....sadly I also "saw" when another spirit came in to fill the vacuum left by the Holy Spirit and it made the people cult like, unable to hear, mouthing the party line, so to speak.  The time came when it was just urgent that I had to leave, at a particular point.....but still not really clear on what it was all about.......and then for about two years or so I kept trying to find another church, but it was like I just couldnt' find Jesus in any of them, and finally accepted that the Lord was not leading me to any church, but still not understanding why.  I just knew I had to decide to trust and obey His leading to come apart with Him.  Not until then did the Lord begin to open the scriptures to me and speak to me about what was going on:

Numbers 16:26

And he spake unto the congregation, saying, Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest ye be consumed in all their sins.

Isa 52:11-12

Depart, depart, go out from there,

Touch nothing unclean;

Go out of the midst of her, purify yourselves,

You who carry the vessels of the LORD.

2Co 6:17-18

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Rev 18:2-5

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Look at how GOD loves you sister.  He led us to find one another and a few others too.    And Lord willing , it might just be

that soon we will gather .  I believe the lambs are finding one another.  lambs that FEED of the pure pasture of the true gosple

they will FIND others.  THE LORD will lead them.   Their are still a few preachingthe wholesome doctrine and gospel of our LORD.

even on the internet.  The LORD will lead us to the ones who will feeed the flock as he leads those who feed the flocks to others and both edify

the other in Christ .  I have seen it happen.  YES I truly believe their are still some who will ONLY teach the true pure gospel and refuse to bend

the knee to any changing of it, but just teach , reach and ehort others to do the same.  THEY are out their............few and far between. Butthey are out their.

Men who just wont sell out not even one of his sayings and would rather die long before they do.   THEY STILL EXIST

GOD IS WITH HIS OWN..................and people who love HIM will never change the FIRST PATTERN EVER.   amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, gemstone777 said:

You're welcome HisFirst, it's what the Lord put on my heart to share.  He often uses others to speak to my heart when I need encouragement or direction.  By the way, I really like your screen name! :)  May God continue to lift you up and grow us all closer to Him!  (((Hugs)))

Ty GS777 God Bless:emot-hug:

Yes, God first - then the rest:)

• Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sadly, not one.    This is sad to have to say.  And don't even bother turning on tbn.   They promote new age dung pile and none seems to be able to discern.

OH , its bad.  real bad , .   Just remember interfaith is of satan.  this all inclusive is of satan.  This focus on hugs but not doctrine and correction is of satan.

So long as you know that .   Apparently you found a church.  Would you like to share its message with us.   I sure would love to hear good gospel truth from

a church.

God woke me up to TBN years ago! It is the synagogue of satan. The original tares are gone now. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. They may have started out okay but they went apostate.

I understand fully what you are saying about the worldly message. The easy believe-ism where grace is perverted and repentance is ignored! The WOF prosperity message. The post modernism of the church. The church that has everything but sound doctrine!  Reverence for our Sovereign LORD is not taught anymore.  I never once heard anything close to a message where a sinner would be convicted of their sins!! Obedience is defined as legalism today!  Grace is perverted and repentance is unheard of! The churches I tried made me sick to my stomach. Literally! I am disgusted at the blasphemy the church commits day in and day out! There is no humility or contrition or obedience to the word of the LORD.

We are in the end days it makes perfect sense that there will be few biblical churches in the USA.

Im not going to compromise.  The LORD knows that I have tried over and over and over and over and over again . Each  time going in with an open heart and not a critical spirit. The error just hits me smack in the face every single time! The church feels dead!  Sometimes it took a few times but the end result has been the same.

I have a deep desire to fellowship with other christians and that is why I am here. I have a deep desire to be in the bodily presence of other christians but they are so few and far between.

Many a people are here for the same reason I am. They have this deep desire to fellowship and be around others who will not compromise. I am thankful for some semblance

Thank you Father for worthychristian. Thank you Lord!

Blessings :)

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

God woke me up to TBN years ago! It is the synagogue of satan. The original tares are gone now. I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. They may have started out okay but they went apostate.

I understand fully what you are saying about the worldly message. The easy believe-ism where grace is perverted and repentance is ignored! The WOF prosperity message. The post modernism of the church. The church that has everything but sound doctrine!  Reverence for our Sovereign LORD is not taught anymore.  I never once heard anything close to a message where a sinner would be convicted of their sins!! Obedience is defined as legalism today!  Grace is perverted and repentance is unheard of! The churches I tried made me sick to my stomach. Literally! I am disgusted at the blasphemy the church commits day in and day out! There is no humility or contrition or obedience to the word of the LORD.

We are in the end days it makes perfect sense that there will be few biblical churches in the USA.

Im not going to compromise.  The LORD knows that I have tried over and over and over and over and over again . Each  time going in with an open heart and not a critical spirit. The error just hits me smack in the face every single time! The church feels dead!  Sometimes it took a few times but the end result has been the same.

I have a deep desire to fellowship with other christians and that is why I am here. I have a deep desire to be in the bodily presence of other christians but they are so few and far between.

Many a people are here for the same reason I am. They have this deep desire to fellowship and be around others who will not compromise. I am thankful for some semblance

Thank you Father for worthychristian. Thank you Lord!

Blessings :)

Blue eyed jewel , YOU just brought that to my remembrance. I TOO remember every time I was going into a church it was with such a open heart for the people

BUT the doctrine just ran me right out .  I remember entering churches with such this feeling of hope and just wanting to share JESUS with the people.

just wanting to talk about His sayings , the real LIFE .   The people were always nice.   but the doctrine was so empty , it left me just crumpled up inside.

I did try and encourage , warn exhort the LEADERS, cause I seen where the error was coming . TOP DOWN. 

they could not prove me wrong .  yet would not agree. I left with tears at times. NOT FOR ME.........but for them.

I do still believe some gather in truth .  I do.  But I have not seen it.  We have each other for now.  we will encourage each other.

and prayerfully meet others too.   ALL I ever desired for the people was THE LOVE OF TRUTH on their hearts.   What a simple gospel.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THIS is exactly why we tell the gospel to every single one .   Whether it offends or they receive it.  We correct erring memebers as well.

WE proclaim the true Christ and if we love the erring member..........LOVE corrects.  I know that type of love can........well how did paul put it

though the more abunatenly I LOVE the less I be loved.  yeah,  cause members in error who would rather stay in error and consider it GOOD

hate correction.  and the corrector too.   My gift is EXHORTATION.  it is all about doing all to ensure the people hear good sound doctrine

and just as by the SPIRIT I remind them, at the same TIME the spirit is REMINDING ME.   I am but a man.   TRUTH and PURE TRUTH we all need to hear

and be reminded and exhorted DAILY, cause look around..........this world and many churches are not pumping out truth .

WE need to be coming together in UNITY of the SPIRIT , but NOT WORLD UNITY.  We simply go out and proclaim the gospel to the lost

if they reiceve it amen. IF not.........don't forget to do what JESUS commanded..........shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them

and move on.    Sound like a hater does it...........JESUS was no hater, nor am I . I JUST DO as MY LORD said to do. 

Amen

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

Amen

SING it Reinitin.    I know communication on the net , we can misunderstand .  But things can always be cleared up

when the desire is FOR GOD.  So sing it sister and praise the LORD.

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Blue eyed jewel , YOU just brought that to my remembrance. I TOO remember every time I was going into a church it was with such a open heart for the people

BUT the doctrine just ran me right out .  I remember entering churches with such this feeling of hope and just wanting to share JESUS with the people.

just wanting to talk about His sayings , the real LIFE .   The people were always nice.   but the doctrine was so empty , it left me just crumpled up inside.

I did try and encourage , warn exhort the LEADERS, cause I seen where the error was coming . TOP DOWN. 

they could not prove me wrong .  yet would not agree. I left with tears at times. NOT FOR ME.........but for them.

I do still believe some gather in truth .  I do.  But I have not seen it.  We have each other for now.  we will encourage each other.

and prayerfully meet others too.   ALL I ever desired for the people was THE LOVE OF TRUTH on their hearts.   What a simple gospel.

I left in tears this past  easter service  !  I was crying all afternoon. I couldnt stop crying! Im almost crying now because God knows I desperately want to find a home steeple. But I was so angry that I cried because there were so many there that could have heard a sermon that God could use!

As you are fully aware, the church is filled to the brim on days like easter and christmas. This day was no exception. As I looked around I saw many who were obviously not regulars. I discerned this in my spirit that many were unsaved. So I started praying that the preacher would get up there and preach his heart out.

Needless to say,he didnt. He did as he usually does. He is a clown.  He jokes around behind the pulpit. He waters down the word . He uses gimics!  It was Fred Rogers, wont you be my neighbor this time. ugh...........

The music was strange too. It was all new stuff that had odd keys and syncopated beats (Im a professionally trained musician.)  I found it hard to get into it! For three yrs now I have waited to hear the song"up from the grave he arose!

The year before I went to a church in the cafeteria of the college. The usual rock music and lights were present and he guy preached romans 8?  Huh?

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I left in tears this past  easter service  !  I was crying all afternoon. I couldnt stop crying! Im almost crying now because God knows I desperately want to find a home steeple. But I was so angry that I cried because there were so many there that could have heard a sermon that God could use!

As you are fully aware, the church is filled to the brim on days like easter and christmas. This day was no exception. As I looked around I saw many who were obviously not regulars. I discerned this in my spirit that many were unsaved. So I started praying that the preacher would get up there and preach his heart out.

Needless to say,he didnt. He did as he usually does. He is a clown.  He jokes around behind the pulpit. He waters down the word . He uses gimics!  It was Fred Rogers, wont you be my neighbor this time. ugh...........

The music was strange too. It was all new stuff that had odd keys and syncopated beats (Im a professionally trained musician.)  I found it hard to get into it! For three yrs now I have waited to hear the song"up from the grave he arose!

The year before I went to a church in the cafeteria of the college. The usual rock music and lights were present and he guy preached romans 8?  Huh?

Sadly these are not isolated cases.  this is all over lots of churches now and worldwide now. they have preached sorry messages for so long

corrected nothing for so long.......we got more and more churches now agreeing not just with gay marriage , but with intefiath all inclusive universalism concepts.

THAT has to be the upmost direct attack against CHRIST ever in the churchs...........yet they do it in the nanme of peace world peace and unity.

THE FALLING AWAY is about to lead the whole world RIGHT TO THE SON OF PERDTION and they will see him as a man of LOVE and UNITY

I am doing all I can to warn .  And some are hearing.........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

46 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look at how GOD loves you sister.  He led us to find one another and a few others too.    And Lord willing , it might just be

that soon we will gather .  I believe the lambs are finding one another.  lambs that FEED of the pure pasture of the true gosple

they will FIND others.  THE LORD will lead them.   Their are still a few preachingthe wholesome doctrine and gospel of our LORD.

even on the internet.  The LORD will lead us to the ones who will feeed the flock as he leads those who feed the flocks to others and both edify

the other in Christ .  I have seen it happen.  YES I truly believe their are still some who will ONLY teach the true pure gospel and refuse to bend

the knee to any changing of it, but just teach , reach and ehort others to do the same.  THEY are out their............few and far between. Butthey are out their.

Men who just wont sell out not even one of his sayings and would rather die long before they do.   THEY STILL EXIST

GOD IS WITH HIS OWN..................and people who love HIM will never change the FIRST PATTERN EVER.   amen.

Amen and may the Lord bless you brother........the Lord always has a remnant......and I hope and believe He will start to gather us somehow, when the time is right.