• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

33 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Again, but what happens after Kim calls Trump's hyperbolic bluff?, i.e., splashing DPNK missiles off of Guam? Does Prez Trump then use his nuclear codes?

Trump doesnt have to use a nuke to do exactly what he said. We can stratigically destroy N koreas military and dictator with minimal civilian casualty in less time then it takes to heat a frozen pizza according to our air force generals report to Maddis before Trump spoke.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Trump doesnt have to use a nuke to do exactly what he said. We can stratigically destroy N koreas military and dictator with minimal civilian casualty in less time then it takes to heat a frozen pizza according to our air force generals report to Maddis before Trump spoke.

Do you have a link to this "faster than a pizza" report?

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

lol, no frozen pizza is an ad lib. I think it was airforce Gen. Tom McInerney's  estimate was like 15 minutes to completley destroy them with nukes and about 45 minutes to completely disable the military and government. You can get real information from the department of defence website. The threats being blown out of proportion.

we are already there. watch department of defence not the shock for view media.

www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1272693/south-dakota-airmen-team-up-with-south-korean-japanese-counterparts/

www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1273259/secdef-north-korea-must-join-international-community-end-pursuit-of-nukes/

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Reinitin said:

lol, no frozen pizza is an ad lib. I think it was airforce Gen. Tom McInerney's  estimate was like 15 minutes to completley destroy them with nukes and about 45 minutes to completely disable the military and government. You can get real information from the department of defence website. The threats being blown out of proportion.

Gen McInerney is long removed from the military and is now nothing but a talking head for FoxNews.  And, if he said that (I do not watch FoxNews so I would not know for sure) he is wrong.  While it was already more than a decade ago, while in the Marines assigned to the 1st Marine Aircraft Wing G3 I was responsible for helping to refine the Time Phased Force Deployment Data (known as the "tipfid) for different scenarios on the Korean peninsula.   None of them ended in 45 minutes.   While they are not a threat to the US in general, they have the capability to inflict a great deal of damage to the people of South Korea before being annihilated. 

Having worked with the ROK Marines, I can tell you that they do not think the threat is blown out of proportion, they take it very seriously. 

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

we are already there. watch department of defence not the shock for view media.

www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1272693/south-dakota-airmen-team-up-with-south-korean-japanese-counterparts/

I am well aware of our presence in South Korea.  More than 1/3 of my 20 years in the Corps was spent in WestPac, to include enough time on the Korean Peninsula to earn the Korean Defense Service Medal.  

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1273259/secdef-north-korea-must-join-international-community-end-pursuit-of-nukes/

Nothing about 15 or 45 minutes. 

Edited by Running Gator
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

11 hours ago, Reinitin said:

my opinion is. It is not a bluff it is his intention. He and Mattis had already agreed on how to deal with N Korea before he spoke. He wont give any more words on it, next move will be an action. don"t read anything into what trump says. Listen carfully to every word because he makes his intention clear.

According to news reports, no advisor or general talked with Prez Trump before he quoted Harry Truman's speech about unleashing an A-bomb over Imperial Japan.

Trump's intentions were perfectly clear when he used the exact same language as Truman.

• Loved it! 1

6 hours ago, Reinitin said:

This link is not responding.

• Loved it! 1

11 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Trump doesnt have to use a nuke to do exactly what he said. We can stratigically destroy N koreas military and dictator with minimal civilian casualty....

I spent almost a month in S. Korea and the first thing I learned was that Seoul -- with estimated population of more than 10 million -- is indefensible.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

I spent almost a month in S. Korea and the first thing I learned was that Seoul -- with estimated population of more than 10 million -- is indefensible.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/08/09/north-korea-level-seoul/?utm_source=thbreakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BreakingNews