• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, I don't buy that....

Of course you don't! For anything that exposes Donald J. Trump for a fraud is really just "fake news" according to Donald Trump?

What we have here isn't a failure to communicate, but a severe conflict of interest.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OldSchool2 said:

Yet Trump claimed to forget who David Duke was no less than four times!

"... But Trump, who claims to have the 'world’s greatest memory' seemed to have forgotten this by Feb. 28. When CNN’s Jake Tapper asked him about Duke, Trump claimed ignorance four times:

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.

"I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. …

"I don't know any -- honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."

"Later that day, Trump tweeted a video of his earlier disavowal of Duke, and blamed his failure to do it again on CNN on 'a very bad earpiece....'"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/donald-trump/trumps-absurd-claim-he-knows-nothing-about-former-/

Yes and if he didn't really know who David Duke was, at first, then it really kind of torpedoes the utterly stupid claim that he is a racist.  Any supporter or sympathizer with the KKK or white supremacists knows who David Duke is.   So if he had to be told who Duke is, it mitigates against him being a racist.

And by they way, I saw the interview with Jake Tapper on the Communist News Network.   They intentionally garbled the sound when Trump tried to denounce Duke on that show.  Dishonest Journalism  at its best.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OldSchool2 said:

Of course you don't! For anything that exposes Donald J. Trump for a fraud is really just "fake news" according to Donald Trump?

What we have here isn't a failure to communicate, but a severe conflict of interest.

No, I don't buy it because I have learned that liberal journalists are basically liars when it comes to Trump.   And they seem to be the only ones you promote and support in your posts.

No one has proven Trump to be a fraud.   The frauds are the "journalists" who promote that narrative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes and if he didn't really know who David Duke was, at first, then it really kind of torpedoes the utterly stupid claim that he is a racist.  Any supporter or sympathizer with the KKK or white supremacists knows who David Duke is....

How could Trump not know who David Duke is when he rebuked the Klan leader's support back in 2016?

"Donald Trump said Sunday he rebukes the support of David Duke, the white supremacist who recently launched a Senate campaign in Louisiana, who said he was inspired by Trump's nomination...."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/donald-trump-david-duke-louisiana-senate/index.html

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No one has proven Trump to be a fraud.   The frauds are the "journalists" who promote that narrative.

Trump's own words in 2016 testify against him. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/donald-trump-david-duke-louisiana-senate/index.html

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

Like I said, I saw that interview and it was poorly done and Trump's responses were static-filled and garbled and it was done on purpose and so I would not be surprised if it was a bad ear piece at the time.   They did their best to keep Trump from making a serious denunciation of Duke, who Trump didn't  know and knew little about. 

It was just the dishonest, lying bums at CNN being dishonest, as usual.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

How could Trump not know who David Duke is when he rebuked the Klan leader's support back in 2016?

"Donald Trump said Sunday he rebukes the support of David Duke, the white supremacist who recently launched a Senate campaign in Louisiana, who said he was inspired by Trump's nomination...."

He probably doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about David Duke.  Again, the point that needs to be made is that all of this simply proves that Trump isn't a racist, doesn't support white supremacists, no matter how hard you strain to make him appear that way.

You need to stop the mudslinging and character assassination.   Real journalists don't behave this way.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It use to be respecting the Office of President meant you respected the president even though you may not agree with him because of the Office.

I see now amongst some Christians, that is out the window.

and into the gutter

58 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Like I said, I saw that interview and it was poorly done and Trump's responses were static-filled and garbled....

Technical "fake news"?

55 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

He probably doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about David Duke.  Again, the point that needs to be made is that all of this simply proves that Trump isn't a racist....

But who said that Trump was a racist?

Even Fox News aka Trump Central said tonight that Trump was trying not to alienate part of his base.