MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Wow!  Does this guy live on Earth or what?  HIS city allowed these groups to assemble; White Supremacists existed decades before the era of Trump and his city government should have expected trouble.  What a joke; more Leftist propaganda.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charlottesville-mayor-largely-blames-trump-white-supremacist-violence-175055166.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I blame this incident on obama's policies that created a greater racial division and undid a lot of the work over decades of race relations.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

Does anyone ever wonder why white supremacist groups are drawn to Trump the way they are? 

I do not recall Romney or even Bush II attracting such groups 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I blame this incident on obama's policies that created a greater racial division and undid a lot of the work over decades of race relations.

I blame the man driving the car and the evil in his heart that he choice to follow. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

8 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I blame the man driving the car and the evil in his heart that he choice to follow. 

While I believe racial progress and harmony definitely declined during Barack Obama's two terms (what an opportunity missed!), I have to agree with LK here.

When all is said and done, it is the one committing the act that needs to be held accountable - not only before men but also before God.

Blessings,

-Ed

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I was responding more towards the mayors comment when he blamed trump. The deterioration of race relations under obama led to conditions like this. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yeah, I agree.  I blame that guy too.  All of this is just disgusting.  Politics are not worth this kind of thing that is going on now.

Guest shiloh357

According to the Mayor:

“Look at the campaign he ran,” Charlottesville Mayor Michael Signer said in an interview with CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. “I mean, look at the intentional courting, both on the one hand of all these white supremacists, white nationalists — a group like that — anti-Semitic groups, and then look on the other hand the repeated failure to step up, condemn, denounce, silence, you know, put to bed all those different efforts, just like we saw yesterday. I mean, this is not hard.”

The mayor is incorrect.  At no time, has Trump ever courted white supremacists/white nationals.  Nor has he courted any anti-Semitic groups.  That is simply a lie on the part of the mayor.    He denounced white supremacists three times during the campaign in the same weekend and no one will acknowledge it, at least no one on the Left will acknowledge it.

This rally had nothing to do with Trump.  The white nationalists had a rally to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee.  It was not the case that the white nationalists showed up and started terrorizing anyone.  Had the counter protestors not showed up to pick a fight, the rally would likely have come and gone without incident.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

This rally had nothing to do with Trump.  The white nationalists had a rally to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee.  It was not the case that the white nationalists showed up and started terrorizing anyone.  Had the counter protestors not showed up to pick a fight, the rally would likely have come and gone without incident.

I'm not sure who started this "incident," but some of the belligerents were wearing MAGA hats.

"On Saturday, the president stayed silent at his New Jersey golf club for hours, even as former KKK grand wizard David Duke declared Charlottesville a 'turning point' for a movement that aims to 'fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.'

"First, he[Trump] offered a vague tweet condemning hatred without any explicit reference to the hundreds of men, some wearing red Make America Great Again hats, who chanted 'White lives matter,' 'You will not replace us' and 'Jews will not replace us...'"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trump-lit-the-torches-of-white-supremacy-in-charlottesville-we-must-extinguish-them/2017/08/13/6cb02b94-8014-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html?utm_term=.683f00f28884

• Thanks 1