• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

My dreams are no longer in color. That is very common when you get older. My dreams used to have a lot of beautiful colors. I used to fly a lot in my dreams too. I do not do much of that either any more. :mellow:

Never thought about that - the color. I have no earthly idea if I dream in color or not.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

Never thought about that - the color. I have no earthly idea if I dream in color or not.

That's strange, I always see everything in colour.

Just after I became a christian I had a dream about my nephew having an accident where his arm was injured. At that time I didn't know how to deal with dreams and I thought... well it was just a dream. But I memorised it just in case. Couple of days later my sister called me that her son (my nephew) had a car accident but nothing serious. His hand was injured. When I heard this my eyes were wide open. A what???? That was the first thing that made me discern dreams. Since then I had many. Without these dreams I wouldn't be here that's for sure. For me it's one of the greatest part in my life how God guides me. 

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Just now, Neighbor said:

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
  and your young men shall see visions,
  and your old men shall dream dreams;
 even on my male servants and female servants
  in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.
 And I will show wonders in the heavens above
  and signs on the earth below,
  blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
 the sun shall be turned to darkness
  and the moon to blood,
  before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.
 And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Evidently I am still young (74), for I have visions rather than dreaming dreams. I often enough go into visions and never sleep at all. When I dream, I solve great problems with my  all perfect solutions, but never quite recall what the solution was nor the problem once I fully awaken. I am still the hero of my dreams and the humbled bond-servant within my visions.

I am wondering if satan can give dreams too?

I've just had a terrible dream: I was in a room repairing a laptop. I felt a very evil presence there. The plug of the laptop was flashing in the socket and I knew it's full of evilness. As I was working on the computer digging deep in, on the screen I'd seen a game where the characters were moving in the wrong direction and the evil characters devour them many almost everyone. I didn't want to touch anything and quickly left that room. I ran out to the street but my laptop was in my hand and heard a voice above me saying 'the the devil will come down and will be allowed to do his evilness freely until his time is finished.' I was running on the streets thinking I must tell this to everybody but I was really scared feeling that evilness around me. 

Then I woke up at 2am....maybe this dream doesn't sound that terrible but now it's almost 3 am and still feel this very evil presence on my chest.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

13 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Just after I became a christian I had a dream about my nephew having an accident where his arm was injured. At that time I didn't know how to deal with dreams and I thought... well it was just a dream. But I memorised it just in case. Couple of days later my sister called me that her son (my nephew) had a car accident but nothing serious. His hand was injured. When I heard this my eyes were wide open. A what???? That was the first thing that made me discern dreams. Since then I had many. Without these dreams I wouldn't be here that's for sure. For me it's one of the greatest part in my life how God guides me. 

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams

have you read this

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Zoltan777 said:

I am wondering if satan can give dreams too?

I've just had a terrible dream: I was in a room repairing a laptop. I felt a very evil presence there. The plug of the laptop was flashing in the socket and I knew it's full of evilness. As I was working on the computer digging deep in, on the screen I'd seen a game where the characters were moving in the wrong direction and the evil characters devour them many almost everyone. I didn't want to touch anything and quickly left that room. I ran out to the street but my laptop was in my hand and heard a voice above me saying 'the the devil will come down and will be allowed to do his evilness freely until his time is finished.' I was running on the streets thinking I must tell this to everybody but I was really scared feeling that evilness around me. 

Then I woke up at 2am....maybe this dream doesn't sound that terrible but now it's almost 3 am and still feel this very evil presence on my chest.

Its tied directly into WHAT is to occur.   A great delusion and a great tribulation .

Interfaith is leading the world right to that time and the beast.   The characters were all following the delusion.  going the wrong way right into the snare of darkness.

the devil indeeds knows his time is short ............

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its tied directly into WHAT is to occur.   A great delusion and a great tribulation .

Interfaith is leading the world right to that time and the beast.   The characters were all following the delusion.  going the wrong way right into the snare of darkness.

the devil indeeds knows his time is short ............

That dream is a warning ................its a warning.

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That dream is a warning ................its a warning.

Thanks for the comments. I am really confused.

The last night was terrible for me. After that dream I had two other which really disturbed me:

I was in an unknown place and saw a vision like watching something on television. I saw myself in the sky like a cartoon character fighting with an enormous black eagle. He was 10 times bigger than me. He caught me and tried to fly away with me in his claws. I managed to slip out of it and punch him hard in his belly. I hit him very hard taking him higher and then turned him upside down trying the bring him down to the ground. As we were falling I was standing on his chest and grabbed his throat. But soon later he was saying ironically `You hold me down for 24 second. Do you really think that you can kill me?` and he shook me off from his chest and I woke up.

Soon after I fell asleep again, and this dream carried on.

I was in an unknown place again and I wanted to see how the fight ended. In my hand there was a remote control and fast forwarded the vision like a movie. This time I saw myself like a little eagle flying in the sky. My body was white and my head was blue. All of the sudden that enormous black eagle flew flat out next to me with great speed and hurled me down from the sky. As I was falling he kept just touching me with one of his wing feather. It looked like he is just playing with me and I was bouncing helplessly from left to right like a billiard ball. As I was getting closer to the ground he talked to me saying something like 'You hurt me in the first fight but I could kill you at any time effortlessly'. But just before I reached the ground he stopped me crashing into it and I stood up on my feet and I said to him 'God created me the way I am and I am not scared of the pain.`

When i woke up in the morning my chest was aching. It was hard even to breathe like there was a heavy weight on my chest. It's a bit better now but still could feel that evil presence around me and I'm really disturbed what I have seen. Is there any others experienced something similar?

Edited by Zoltan777