• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think any of the people I know think that Sunday is the Sabbath....   We just don't go to church to meet on Saturday..

Lets see how the Lord feels about Sunday and pagan worship, Sun rise service...Lets go into  Deuteronomy 6:15   (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth. Jesus coming... Ezekiel 24:9   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Lets see how the Lord feels about Sunday and pagan worship, Sun rise service...Lets go into  Deuteronomy 6:15   (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth. Jesus coming... Ezekiel 24:9   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great

Actually I am a born again Christian and do not follow the old Testament laws.  I follow the commands and requests that our Lord Jesus gave us when he was here.....   I will stand with what He told us and will approach the throne boldly as he told us we can...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

38 minutes ago, other one said:

Actually I am a born again Christian and do not follow the old Testament laws.  I follow the commands and requests that our Lord Jesus gave us when he was here.....   I will stand with what He told us and will approach the throne boldly as he told us we can...

How did Jesus' "requests and commands" differ from the ten commandments of God? Exodus 20

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Here is a solution , so as all can quit bickering over a day of worship.

Hold the Sabbath on fri evening to sat evening.  then go to others who worship the lord on sunday and praise the LORD with them.

Invite them to celebrate the Sabbath with you on fri and sat.  and condmen no man for what day he worships on.   to me every day is alike

but I will worship GOD with anyone on any day .   And as for those who hold the fri sat............do not try and persuade them otherwise. 

the worship oF GOD is in SPIRIT and joy of the holy ghost.  BUT man...........don't be teaching sunday worship as the mark of the beast.  that is so wrong.

I can buy and sell no matter what day I worship on.  its not the mark of the beast.   its a day.  just a day.   just a day.

So celebrate Sabbath on fri evening to sat evening and give thanks to God.  but sunday worship is NOT the mark of the beast , nor is it sin to do so.

YOU KNOW WHY the Adventists came up with this.   any guesses.    THEY Set dates.........YES your leaders set a date for JESUS Return  , it did not happen. OF COURSE not

date setters are false.    I think they missed it several times , but I know for sure they set a date at least once.   then instead of repenting it was......oh wait

I forgot the word..............their are so many false leaders that set dates I don't know who set what anymore.   used to know .   I did investigate the Adventists at one time.

When I heard FROM they OWN Mouth  and seen they own literature.........you guessed it..........I FLED SO FAST and never looked back.  just as with the Mormons.

they came a vising a few times..............my advice yeah, don't follow them either.    I think it was called investigative judgment or something like that.

all I know is ...............this man ran and never looked back.   they were all friendly , well all the churches were.  but man the doctrines.......and some much worse than others.

OH man , I went on the war campaign again.   ooops.............well be blessed.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here is a solution , so as all can quit bickering over a day of worship.

Hold the Sabbath on fri evening to sat evening.  then go to others who worship the lord on sunday and praise the LORD with them.

Invite them to celebrate the Sabbath with you on fri and sat.  and condmen no man for what day he worships on.   to me every day is alike

but I will worship GOD with anyone on any day .   And as for those who hold the fri sat............do not try and persuade them otherwise. 

the worship oF GOD is in SPIRIT and joy of the holy ghost.  BUT man...........don't be teaching sunday worship as the mark of the beast.  that is so wrong.

I can buy and sell no matter what day I worship on.  its not the mark of the beast.   its a day.  just a day.   just a day.

So celebrate Sabbath on fri evening to sat evening and give thanks to God.  but sunday worship is NOT the mark of the beast , nor is it sin to do so.

YOU KNOW WHY the Adventists came up with this.   any guesses.    THEY Set dates.........YES your leaders set a date for JESUS Return  , it did not happen. OF COURSE not

date setters are false.    I think they missed it several times , but I know for sure they set a date at least once.   then instead of repenting it was......oh wait

I forgot the word..............their are so many false leaders that set dates I don't know who set what anymore.   used to know .   I did investigate the Adventists at one time.

When I heard FROM they OWN Mouth  and seen they own literature.........you guessed it..........I FLED SO FAST and never looked back.  just as with the Mormons.

they came a vising a few times..............my advice yeah, don't follow them either.    I think it was called investigative judgment or something like that.

all I know is ...............this man ran and never looked back.   they were all friendly , well all the churches were.  but man the doctrines.......and some much worse than others.

OH man , I went on the war campaign again.   ooops.............well be blessed.

HERE is what is important to know .  IF your religion , its leaders first set dates for JESUS return , missed it of course ,

my advice is you have to know some of the things they taught would be false as well.   its time we return to the bible people.  return just to Christ .

why you think we have all them denominations for .   the only group besides the early church and a few in every generation that was most correct

were Anabaptists................I think perhaps lollards and some other group I forget it .   But the Anabaptists, and no , not the ones who gave the group a bad name,

but the true ones............they had it right on.   whipped out even the errors luther had, Zwingli had, this group was smack on right.

sadly so many of them are now even falling away.  Here is another hint ya church is off.  if its a kingdom that ties state to church mentality ......FLEE it fast

if its tied into politics , FLEE it fast...........if its tied into anything which contradicts the early church pattern which stood on JESUS sayings.........FLEE IT.

I never remember it ever being said...........hey build up your empire huge etc.  and way too many have done that.......so yeah flee them too.

I don't have time for the whole list.  but basically this age is in dire straits...........a man of GOD is a hard find these days. but they are still some of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

HOW satan deceives the whole world...............he gets christanity to preach interfaith ..........talk about delusion .    that is one heck of a way to deceive the world

cause if the churches are deceived by it......well we knew the world already has been deceived.    just tink on that  abit.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

How did Jesus' "requests and commands" differ from the ten commandments of God? Exodus 20

he spiritualized them and made it where you were not supposed to even want to break them.....   and the fourth becomes a total way of life, not a one day a week thing.    Jesus doesn't want you to keep one day holy, he wants your whole life or nothing.....   he wants to be a complete daily part of your life so that we are in constant contact throughout the day, every day, every year 24 hours a day.

Remember that prior to his resurrection people didn't have the Holy Spirit within them all the time.   Occasionally a special few has had the Spirit deal with them, but now we have access to the God Head 24/7/365/1/4th.    We don't just remember a day of rest, we accept his rest as a way of life......    and it's totally freeing when you realize what's been offered and accept it.     But you do have to accept it and live it to be free of the law.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

10 hours ago, other one said:

he spiritualized them and made it where you were not supposed to even want to break them.....   and the fourth becomes a total way of life, not a one day a week thing.    Jesus doesn't want you to keep one day holy, he wants your whole life or nothing.....   he wants to be a complete daily part of your life so that we are in constant contact throughout the day, every day, every year 24 hours a day.

Remember that prior to his resurrection people didn't have the Holy Spirit within them all the time.   Occasionally a special few has had the Spirit deal with them, but now we have access to the God Head 24/7/365/1/4th.    We don't just remember a day of rest, we accept his rest as a way of life......    and it's totally freeing when you realize what's been offered and accept it.     But you do have to accept it and live it to be free of the law.

Free of what law?

16 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Free of what law?

all the old testament laws if you are living by the Spirit following the commandments that Jesus gave us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

20 hours ago, other one said:

Born again is a change in the Body not in mind. Lets go into 

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Notice verse 3, except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. We have just learned something here. If you are not born again you can not see the kingdom of God. 

Nicodemus asked a very good question. Take a look at the next set of verses.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In verse 5, born of the water in this case is the Word of God. Notice the Lord mentions the kingdom of God again, but He adds a little more information. He says "Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. When he mentions spirit He means exactly that. Watch how the Lord gives something physical to describe exactly what He means.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Notice He made a difference between flesh and spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Notice: He compared the wind to a spirit. Can you see the wind? No! We have seen things being blown around by the wind, but we have never seen the wind. If you are born of the spirit you are like the wind. This is when you are truly born again, when you are born of the spirit.

Some great advice was given by Paul in Roman 15: 4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. So let's go to the scriptures and read Isaiah the prophet in 8: 16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 19 ¶ And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. So we see that we have to have both, Law and testament, both books. 

Let's take a look at what Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Understand brothers and sisters that the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, is included in the commandments as well.

• Praise God! 1