• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I will take that as a yes in your case.  Well  I warned you not too.  I could ask other questions as to what you see as sin or not.

but not at this time.    Do make sure and look over JESUS sayings and make sure you aint twisting some of them, LIKE remarriage or etc

cause often I notice when others don't see what is so plain to see, they have twisted at least one two or many of his sayings.

remarriage,  no self defense, pray for enemies, feed poor , no storing up money, no lending for usuary , ,no swearing , so I guess that kind of lines

up with taking one to court.  no swearing on bible etc........their are many other sayings .  just ponder on them and see which ones you are not keeping and justify why you are not.

what you are doing is rather offensive and from my  personal perspective scripture abuse....

We should probably just drop the discussion for the sake of both our positions here.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, other one said:

what you are doing is rather offensive and from my  personal perspective scripture abuse....

We should probably just drop the discussion for the sake of both our positions here.

On this post I agree its done .   But I might bring up a post , if so come by and answer the questions.  But for now its done .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

If we have the Holy Spirit the Lord helps us to see beyond the outward appearance of a thing.  We have to understand that a mark or seal is a seal of ownership.  It MEANS something if we voluntarily submit ourselves to being branded, tagged or chipped like cattle........it means somebody owns us.......it designates what flock or herd we belong to.  Human beings are not cattle.......we are made in the image and likeness of Almighty God......we belong to Him........bought with a price, we are not even our own.  Who is our master...?  I pray it is the Lord who seals me with His mark/seal and that I belong to HIS sheepfold.  It comes at a cost though.....following Christ always comes with a cost.......so I don't expect it to be very convenient.  Interesting that Jesus spoke of following Him in terms of counting the cost of building a tower.........which the beast's Tower of Babel (Babylon) is a counterfeit.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

If we have the Holy Spirit the Lord helps us to see beyond the outward appearance of a thing.  We have to understand that a mark or seal is a seal of ownership.  It MEANS something if we voluntarily submit ourselves to being branded, tagged or chipped like cattle........it means somebody owns us.......it designates what flock or herd we belong to.  Human beings are not cattle.......we are made in the image and likeness of Almighty God......we belong to Him........bought with a price, we are not even our own.  Who is our master...?  I pray it is the Lord who seals me with His mark/seal and that I belong to HIS sheepfold.  It comes at a cost though.....following Christ always comes with a cost.......so I don't expect it to be very convenient.  Interesting that Jesus spoke of following Him in terms of counting the cost of building a tower.........which the beast's Tower of Babel (Babylon) is a counterfeit.

WHEW WEE...........I got to admit that is one eye opening way of seeing that truth.    SISTER........it gets the medal of truth.

big difference between getting metal in bones versus submitting to a beast system  .    OTHER ONE...........this lady just said it so plain.   Far better than I did.   Amen.

THANK you dear sister for loving the LORD .    all by grace of course so we cant take no credit.....but still I am very thankful.

IT sure is a big difference between say if one smashed his foot and needed pins to help heal it .......VERSUS submission with rfid to the BEAST SYSTEM.

other one..............OTHER ONE.......................IT LOOKS LIKE WE COULD LEARN a lil from our dear sister.    The LORD looks out for his own.  AMEN SISTER.

AMEN and all credit and praise to the LORD.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/25/2017 at 2:39 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Can you answer one question.  Will or would you take that nasty satanic ring , RFID in or on your flesh.    Will you accept the whores wedding ring in your skin.

OR here let me ask it like this.   When it comes down to it, will you take either rfid or rfid tattoe like in the temple.  on your body.  

A simple yes or no will do just fine.  NO need for a three page explanation.   I will never take that nasty satanic thing.  SO I don't need any explanation as to why you will.

Just IF you will.   

LOL...I'll try and make it short....Let's go and take a look at the mark that would get us cut off for ever in Revelation 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. If for some reason I don't make it in the place of safety during this time, I will not get this mark and it would probably cause me my life!

When Emperor Constantine became a Christian, Christianity became the state religion you remember. As thousands of sun-worshipers flocked into the church, it wasn't long before they had a dominating influence. Most of his top officials had been sun-worshipers. Because the Roman government was getting shaky, Constantine consulted with his aides and with the church officials in Rome.

"What shall we do? How can we unite and stabilize the government?"
The counsel of the church leaders was timely.
"Pass a Sunday law. Force everyone to cease work and honor Sunday."

That was it! It would satisfy the sun-worshiping pagans, and unite pagans, Christians, and the Roman Empire as never before.
The year is 321 A.D. Constantine, yielding to the suggestion of church leaders passes the first Sunday law! Here it is, straight out of the record:
"Let all the judges and town people, and the occupation of all trades rest on the venerable day of the sun" Edict of March 7, 321 A.D. Corpus Juris Civilis Cod., lib. 3, tit. 12, Lex. 3.

Jesus said in (Mat.7:21) "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven". For students to succeed in school, students learn to follow their teachers' instructions, and learn their lessons carefully. But few apply this method when they are dealing with the word of God. Is Jesus your Lord? Then why don’t you do the things he says. (Luke 6:46) "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say"? He told the world plainly: In (Ex 20:8-10) (v.8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) "But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God".

The Christians who would not compromise and dishonor God found themselves in a dilemma. Satan had worked things around so that you were forced to honor the pagan "day of the sun" or pay the penalty. Even after the Emperor's Sunday law, many Christians continued to honor and keep holy the seventh-day Sabbath that their Saviour had kept. God knew what was going on and had predicted that the man of sin would "think to change times and laws." Satan was about to pull off a world-wide hoax.

Bibles were forbidden by the priests. As the years went by, the new generations (without Bibles) would forget all about the Sabbath Day of the Lord.

Not only that - from time to time, great church councils were held. In nearly every one, the Sabbath which God had given as a memorial of His creation of the world was pressed down and Sunday was exalted. The pagan festival finally came to be regarded as the "Lord's day" (by Pope Sylvester, 314-337 A.D.) and the church leaders pronounced the Bible Sabbath a relic of the Jews, and those who honored it, in obedience to the fourth commandment of God, were pronounced to be "accursed."

To rip out the commandment right in the center, put in Sun- day worship as a counterfeit, take the Bibles away, and command the whole world to accept it - this was the king of all swindles!

2 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

LOL...I'll try and make it short....Let's go and take a look at the mark that would get us cut off for ever in Revelation 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. If for some reason I don't make it in the place of safety during this time, I will not get this mark and it would probably cause me my life!

No one can buy or sell unless they have this mark.   VERY INTERSTING INDEED.

when we consider the fact that rfid is all tied into buying andselling.   Sounds like if it aint in ya............no buying and selling for you.

But I fear not .    Because,   God feeds sparrows ,  so even on the run and outside this nasty beast system...............still I will eat.   I mean he fed five thousand

I KNOW he will me too.   TRUSTING IN GOD...................TIS THE PEACE that passes all understanding................oh what beautiful peace of mind

and no worries period.    IF I die , I die..............and if I escape death at the hands of men and am living on HIS day..................Either way amen.

for whether I live or die.............I am the LORDS and IMMANUEL...................my trust is IN GOD..........and I don't need the beast system as my supplier

and mark Gods temple .  MY loyalty and trust is IN GOD.   AND HIS KINGDOM is not of this world.    NOW SING the song of true inner peace.  FOR NO FEAR of man

no fear of death , no fear of loss , no fear of anything coming will move me off my course in Christ.........

and that nasty wicked thing shall touch no part of my flesh.   MY GOD will provide as I have need.......not GREED........but need.

And my trust is in Him.    SING IT PEOPLES...................SING IT .

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

You see, Satan hates the fourth commandment more than all others because it is the only one that tells who God really is - the Creator of "Heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is." Exodus 20:11. You could worship any god and keep the other nine (not kill, steal, etc.) but to keep the fourth commandment you must worship the Creator of the Universe Who Himself rested on the seventh day and commanded His people to do the same - in a love relationship with Himself.

As the centuries went by, the people, with no Bibles forgot about God's Sabbath, and Sunday worship became firmly established. Many even today are ignorant on the subject.

The Waldenses, which I have mentioned, and some other groups through the dark ages did secretly have Bibles, and many did keep the Bible Sabbath on Saturday like Jesus did - all down through history.

But they were treated as outlaws. Whenever they were caught they were tortured to death. Their mangled corpses show the world the tactics that the beast has always used - force.

Of God's faithful in the last days it says, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:12.

In modern times, leaders who know what they are talking about will admit that men changed the Sabbath and not God. Look at these startling statements from Protestant leaders:

Methodist - "The reason we observe the first day instead of the seventh is based on no positive command. One will search the Scriptures in vain for authority for changing from the seventh day to the first." Clovis G. Chappell, Ten Rules For Living. pg. 61

Baptist - Harold Lindsell, former editor of Christianity Today. said, "There is nothing in Scripture that requires us to keep Sunday rather than Saturday as a holy day." Christianity Today, November 5, 1976.

Episcopal - "The Bible commandment says on the seventh day thou shalt rest. That is Saturday. Nowhere in the Bible is it laid down that worship should be done on Sunday." Philip Carrington, Toronto Daily Star, October 26, 1949.

Our Catholic friends know how the change came about. They say, "We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church in the Council of Laodicea, transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday." The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, Third edition, pg. 50.

The Catholic Press said, "Sunday is a Catholic institution, and its claims to observation can be defended only on Catholic principles ... From beginning to end of Scripture there is not a single passage that warrants the transfer of weekly public worship from the last day of the week to the first.

God speaks of the seventh day 126 times in the Old Testament and 62 times in the New. The first day of the week is mentioned only eight times in the New Testament. A Catholic priest offered $1000 to anyone who could find one Bible verse to indicate that Sunday is now holy and should be observed instead of the seventh day.

No one responded.

For an amazing glimpse of the eight Bible texts which mention the first day of the week, see Appendix 10.

It says that the beast (little horn power) would "think to change times and laws." Daniel 7:25.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

You see, Satan hates the fourth commandment more than all others because it is the only one that tells who God really is - the Creator of "Heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is." Exodus 20:11. You could worship any god and keep the other nine (not kill, steal, etc.) but to keep the fourth commandment you must worship the Creator of the Universe Who Himself rested on the seventh day and commanded His people to do the same - in a love relationship with Himself.

As the centuries went by, the people, with no Bibles forgot about God's Sabbath, and Sunday worship became firmly established. Many even today are ignorant on the subject.

The Waldenses, which I have mentioned, and some other groups through the dark ages did secretly have Bibles, and many did keep the Bible Sabbath on Saturday like Jesus did - all down through history.

But they were treated as outlaws. Whenever they were caught they were tortured to death. Their mangled corpses show the world the tactics that the beast has always used - force.

Of God's faithful in the last days it says, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:12.

In modern times, leaders who know what they are talking about will admit that men changed the Sabbath and not God. Look at these startling statements from Protestant leaders:

Methodist - "The reason we observe the first day instead of the seventh is based on no positive command. One will search the Scriptures in vain for authority for changing from the seventh day to the first." Clovis G. Chappell, Ten Rules For Living. pg. 61

Baptist - Harold Lindsell, former editor of Christianity Today. said, "There is nothing in Scripture that requires us to keep Sunday rather than Saturday as a holy day." Christianity Today, November 5, 1976.

Episcopal - "The Bible commandment says on the seventh day thou shalt rest. That is Saturday. Nowhere in the Bible is it laid down that worship should be done on Sunday." Philip Carrington, Toronto Daily Star, October 26, 1949.

Our Catholic friends know how the change came about. They say, "We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church in the Council of Laodicea, transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday." The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, Third edition, pg. 50.

The Catholic Press said, "Sunday is a Catholic institution, and its claims to observation can be defended only on Catholic principles ... From beginning to end of Scripture there is not a single passage that warrants the transfer of weekly public worship from the last day of the week to the first.

God speaks of the seventh day 126 times in the Old Testament and 62 times in the New. The first day of the week is mentioned only eight times in the New Testament. A Catholic priest offered $1000 to anyone who could find one Bible verse to indicate that Sunday is now holy and should be observed instead of the seventh day.

No one responded.

For an amazing glimpse of the eight Bible texts which mention the first day of the week, see Appendix 10.

It says that the beast (little horn power) would "think to change times and laws." Daniel 7:25.

I don't think any of the people I know think that Sunday is the Sabbath....   We just don't go to church to meet on Saturday..