• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I am very anxiously awaiting our Lord to take my son and I home. What an amazing moment to see Christ face to face. I am thinking that when I do I will know a love that I have never know before in my lifetime:)

When our LORD returns we will experience something will never have before.    While we have experienced His love , we have not yet

been freed from this bodies.   ONE DAY we will be.  Till then we must keep the contrary flesh crucifed , fight the fight ,

FORWARD march SISTER in the LORD. 

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I am very anxiously awaiting our Lord to take my son and I home. What an amazing moment to see Christ face to face. I am thinking that when I do I will know a love that I have never know before in my lifetime:)

That is right sister.................up off the tuffet  and forward march peoples.............You loved sister.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When our LORD returns we will experience something will never have before.    While we have experienced His love , we have not yet

been freed from this bodies.   ONE DAY we will be.  Till then we must keep the contrary flesh crucifed , fight the fight ,

FORWARD march SISTER in the LORD. 

At the rapture of the Church the Lord's foot will not touch ground. He will touch earth at the second coming.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

At the rapture of the Church the Lord's foot will not touch ground. He will touch earth at the second coming.

At the moment all ican say is no matter what one believes concering pre trib or post etc

JUST be prepared to die for the LORD.   And do not take no rfid in or on GodS holy temple.

Be prepared to endure a living hell on earth persecution that is coming against us.  

Whether we live or die..........we are THE LORDS.................so fear nothing coming.  Just rejoice when you are persecuted

and forgive those who persecute you.  And never conform to this all inclusive interfaith lie religion.   all religions are false.  Only Those who know Christ do and will have eternal life.

This all inclusive monster will grow in the minds of all , who know not Christ .  And then all the world will just see us as haters of humanity.

Just be prepared to lose all.    just truly be prepared to suffer tribulation against us.   No matter what one believes concerning the timing of the rapture.

Stay faithful to the end.   I have a fear that many who don't think we will suffer , will also take rfid in or on the Temple

because they thought we should have already been raptured so this cant be wrong .  No it is and its wicked to mark Gods temple period.

Do not take rfid or any type of device IN or ON the Skin .   DO NOT .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

IMHO, antichrist comes out of Europe not America.

Amen Yown, I believe he will come from Europe too--

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Amen Yown, I believe he will come from Europe too--

IF we read Daniel this does appear to be the case.  he comes from one of the four horns.

in the latter times of their kingdom, WHEN the transgressors have come to the full......THEN IT STANDS

and its all about PEACE.   FOR BY PEACE shall he destroy many.  Guess itsnot to hard to see where this bear hug for world peace all inclusive is leading the world RIGHT TOO.

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF we read Daniel this does appear to be the case.  he comes from one of the four horns.

in the latter times of their kingdom, WHEN the transgressors have come to the full......THEN IT STANDS

and its all about PEACE.   FOR BY PEACE shall he destroy many.  Guess itsnot to hard to see where this bear hug for world peace all inclusive is leading the world RIGHT TOO.

Israel is looking for somebody to protect them and the antichrist  will be their savior ,they will look up to him as if he is God himself!  They're not really looking for somebody to save them from their sins ,they will be looking for somebody who will make them prosper and let them live safe in the land..

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Israel is looking for somebody to protect them and the antichrist  will be their savior ,they will look up to him as if he is God himself!  They're not really looking for somebody to save them from their sins ,they will be looking for somebody who will make them prosper and let them live safe in the land..

ITS sad to have to say this.  BUT THIS IS TRUE.   but so is the churches , most of them, the world too.

the transgressor have just come to the full..........SO THE DARK KING STANDS SOON.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ITS sad to have to say this.  BUT THIS IS TRUE.   but so is the churches , most of them, the world too.

the transgressor have just come to the full..........SO THE DARK KING STANDS SOON.

So sad but true... :(

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

How does this topic get SO FAR OFF TRACK?  Amazing! :)