• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

49 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Assume that by continue being Jews you mean continue practising the Law, since no-one can change one's ethnicity anyhow and certainly don't need to.  Most Jews are secular anyhow and don't keep Law.  For those that do and come to faith in Yeshua, I don't believe anyone should be telling Jewish believers to stop practicing the Law, whatsoever is not of faith is sin.  We just believe God that the Law is fading away, and let it fade away in His time.  The important thing is how anyone is cleaning both the outside and the inside, by faith or by flesh, and there is no reason to hold back on preaching and teaching the truths surrounding that....to all.

But this is there heritage and service passed on for generations, My son practices his service as His father did, grandfather, grabd father all the way back to moses and abraham. You should see the joy of the family as they do things in remeberance of all God has done for them. Jesus didn't come to rob them if that. He came to give it all purpose and restore its neaning, God With Us. Paul explains it beautifully in romans. He doesn't make it an ugly thing before God. Paul Shaved his head and did his temple duty for Gods sake. But it wasnt a work toward man or his iwn righteousness it was his vow to God and to mantain fellowship. It's so hard for people that are so wrapped in doctrin they can't read Gods Word. Only circulate through the same scriptures that build their doctrin.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

But this is there heritage and service passed on for generations, Paul explains it. He doesn't make it an ugly thing before God. Paul Shaved his head and did his temple duty for Gods sake. But it wasnt a work toward man or righteousness it was his vow to God.

Dig a wee bit deeper reinitin.  Paul shaved his head because he had been accused of not keeping the law.  He did it for the sake of the jews, SO HE COULD WIN them TO CHRIST.

But that man warned hard and long against going back UNDER the law.    not talking about feast days or etc.  talking about the concept of HAVING to do it TO BE saved

the jews will keep the feast days .   but not go under the law .   Some were even teaching you had to be Circumsized to be saved.  that type stuff. EARNING IT.

we don't earn.  WE LIVE IT.  Reinitin .

I have one heck of a serious question for you   .   OH man I hope you get it right.

Please tell me you did not believe what that man said.  about the world working its salvation .  I sent it to he leadeth me.   Dear sister.   THIS IS OF DIRE IMPORTANCE

you get back to me on this one.   This is not good news.   this mindset is really increasing . and its false. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

No. Im saying Chrust did not with hold himself from Jew or Gentile. Jews need Christ for salvation and his blood as a sin offering as much as gentiles do. Im saying Jews who have the Law cant say it is the law that saves us. So in Acts 15 they talk about this. Why bind then with a yoke that will only frustrate them as it has/does us (Lisa paraphrase. read it). They didn't have to stop being Jews and give up Judaism to accept Christ. And Gentiles didnt gave to be something else either just not do stuff to destroy their fellowship with God or Jews. Jesus is messiah for Jews to recieve and also savior of Gentiles. There is only one Body in Christ.

"They didn't have to stop being Jews and give up Judaism to accept Christ."

Yes, that IS what I addressed in my post.....it's easy to misunderstand on the internet.  The only thing is that I hope anyone, Jew or Gentile, would not bring strange fire........so that part of Judaism I hope a Jewish believer would learn what God commanded as opposed to what man made it into.   We just are to do what God says in His word and not add or take away from it.  Amen, Jesus/Yeshua is saviour/messiah to all, by faith in Him, Jewish and Gentile without partiality.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

No. Im saying Chrust did not with hold himself from Jew or Gentile. Jews need Christ for salvation and his blood as a sin offering as much as gentiles do. Im saying Jews who have the Law cant say it is the law that saves us. So in Acts 15 they talk about this. Why bind then with a yoke that will only frustrate them as it has/does us (Lisa paraphrase. read it). They didn't have to stop being Jews and give up Judaism to accept Christ. And Gentiles didnt gave to be something else either just not do stuff to destroy their fellowship with God or Jews. Jesus is messiah for Jews to recieve and also savior of Gentiles. There is only one Body in Christ.

I am only asking this not accusing .   But that wont work for muslims and buddists.  they have to REPENT of that evil mindset and come to Christ.

I say this because I have seen things like this too taught.  with all religions, the churches are teaching they don't even have to repent of their religion

just do good works with them type dung pile.  its interfaith at work with many legs.  NOT saying you are.  But I seen this approach , trying to get all three reglions

to unite for world peace mindset , letting all remain as IS.   But I did hear you say THEY have to BELEIVE IN CHRIST>  so that rules out interfaith mindset  for you.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Fullness of deity is in Christ . There is no discussion he alone, is the light, the truth and the way. First for Jew then Gentile. If a Jew obeys the law to circumcise great. If a gentile comes to the faith and is uncircumcised he does not need to be. It is the circumcision of the spirit that matters. All was paid off at the cross.

• This is Worthy 1

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Dig a wee bit deeper reinitin.  Paul shaved his head because he had been accused of not keeping the law.  He did it for the sake of the jews, SO HE COULD WIN them TO CHRIST.

But that man warned hard and long against going back UNDER the law.    not talking about feast days or etc.  talking about the concept of HAVING to do it TO BE saved

the jews will keep the feast days .   but not go under the law .   Some were even teaching you had to be Circumsized to be saved.  that type stuff. EARNING IT.

we don't earn.  WE LIVE IT.  Reinitin .

I have one heck of a serious question for you   .   OH man I hope you get it right.

Please tell me you did not believe what that man said.  about the world working its salvation .  I sent it to he leadeth me.   Dear sister.   THIS IS OF DIRE IMPORTANCE

you get back to me on this one.   This is not good news.   this mindset is really increasing . and its false. 

I edited that because i assume people in here teaching scripture have read it. Holy Spirit checked me and I edited it before i saw you response. Paul would not of done it to protect his himself if doing it was offensive to God. 

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

LOL...Yes.. As an unbeliever I used the Lords Name in vain in front of my little brother. He was 9 newly saved and full of zeal. Carried his bible every where.  

He warned me of the unforgivable sin of "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit". When I cursed so I Screamed GD in his face 8 or 10 times.  I figured if there was a God and that bible was his Word then my fate was sealed   I didn't have to worry and I could just live free of guilt.

From age 10 to 13 everytime some one tried to witness to me.  I'd tell them I don't have to worry about any of that I'm already going to hell. Nothing they said or did could change it.

Every time I peeked inside a bible,  I would see something that assured me, "I was going to hell". But, then The Lord opened me heart and eyes at a youth rally and resonded to Romans 10:13. "Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". 

Then I went around till I was 17 rejecting anything christian's and the bible said cause I didn't ever want to be in that hell line again.   Ignorance was  bliss.

But, he didn't leave me in either condition. 

If I would of died only believing I called on Him and confessed Him as Lord.  I really did repent in tears for my blasphamy and recieved the Joy of salvation. I was saved an accepted by Him to save that day.

I think he holds the keys to death hell and the grave. I do not think We do or our obedience or disobedience does.

Bless you Reinitin, I love hearing testimonies.....sounds like you were convicted by the "hell" word, which was for your good sister, but you just didn't understand it as a youngster......and who is forgiven much loves much.........how wonderful and gracious is our God. :)

• Loved it! 1

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am only asking this not accusing .   But that wont work for muslims and buddists.  they have to REPENT of that evil mindset and come to Christ.

I say this because I have seen things like this too taught.  with all religions, the churches are teaching they don't even have to repent of their religion

just do good works with them type dung pile.  its interfaith at work with many legs.  NOT saying you are.  But I seen this approach , trying to get all three reglions

to unite for world peace mindset , letting all remain as IS.   But I did hear you say THEY have to BELEIVE IN CHRIST>  so that rules out interfaith mindset  for you.

They have to be redeemed by The Lord. I can't understand people that have family tradition that is pagan. Like easter and Chrustmas and even halloween. Eating Ham at Thanksgiving. They know the Lord hasn't come to rob them of their heritage, traditions or History or festivles because they know the Lords Grace is suffecient unless you family History, Tradition and festivals come from opening the bible and doing what it says. Then they pick up their stones knash their teeth and condemn everyone else a life of grace through Christ.

6 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Bless you Reinitin, I love hearing testimonies.....sounds like you were convicted by the "hell" word, which was for your good sister, but you just didn't understand it as a youngster......and who is forgiven much loves much.........how wonderful and gracious is our God. :)

He is awesome:)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/3/2017 at 1:11 PM, Bro.Tan said:

Of course I don't have all the answers and I agree that we know in part. But we are in a time where Jesus say in Matthew 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Now we are pretty much at the end and it time to for us to learn as a nation of people as true Christians, it's time for salvation. It may seem like I know a lot and that's because satan has deceive the whole world. 

Is it just me or when I hear that Scripture I always think of Jehovah witnesses that preach door to door because aren't they the ones that pass out Kingdom magazines.