• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

That is their choice to make, not mine. I think they will have to get off the grid if they want to survive. If they were to take out the power plant it could be years before they could build another one. 

Hi JohnR7

Of course I agree with this. The point is that after going through a time like that and surviving it, I personally would want to do what I can for them to help them in that time. Also I think the grid will demolished and not fixable in its present form. The "grid" will be very different.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/4/2017 at 8:02 AM, Last Daze said:

I agree that things will get worse before they get better.

"Things" get better and worse all at the same time. The more evil there is - the more power that God gives us to overcome that evil. So they say the end of the age - the great harvest - will be more powerful than the beginning at Pentecost. " The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former, says the LORD of Hosts." Haggai 2:9

On 9/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, Uriah said:

I personally would want to do what I can for them to help them in that time.

Yes of course we do what we can to help others. Esp if I can find a good price on something that is difficult to find. Then I will get extra to help our friends out. My wife likes to work on sending over big boxes of stuff for missions. We have an abundance of stuff so we can share what we have with people in third world nations to help them out. 

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her [Babylon], my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive any of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

This is the essence of being ready for the Lord's return.  Babylon is the influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race and God's people are being warned against engaging in it.  This isn't some new command that pertains to the end times but is accentuated due to the finality of the segregation that takes place at the end.  We have been told:

Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God continues to live forever. 1 John 2:15-17

You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.  James 4:4

This is because the world lies in the power of the evil one, 1 John 5:19.  Act on the teachings of Jesus, do the will of God, walk in the truth, and you'll have the spiritual discernment to see through the lies and the perseverance to endure to the end.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:35 PM, Last Daze said:

Come out of her

I am ready to come out, people are crazy. 

On 1/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

Anyone waiting for a temple to be rebuilt or animal sacrifices could  be " overtaken" like a "thief."

The sacrifices could start within 24 hours. From what I have read, they are ready to go in at any time and set up a tabernacle. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 9/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Last Daze said:

This is because the world lies in the power of the evil one, 1 John 5:19.  Act on the teachings of Jesus, do the will of God, walk in the truth, and you'll have the spiritual discernment to see through the lies and the perseverance to endure to the end.

Greetings Last Daze 

I read your work “Staying awake” I think it is a great resource as an overview of the need to stay focused…grow and be awake…there are some very important elements included in that doc…thank you. 

After a great number of years of being involved in church…spiritual families and some interesting “spirit led” if you will…organizations…the one constant I have encountered in all of them…is a nearly complete “disguising” of one of the most important issues of life in the kingdom of God on earth. The apostasy comes about largely as the result of this. 

I consider myself a Son of God…who has been and is being raised in my Father’s house…from the time I was baptized by the Spirit into His kingdom…my infancy…until today. I have grown…consistently…albeit some periods of my life have been more spiritually “productive” than others…I have been growing and maturing…and a “specific” direction for my spiritual growth has become all too apparent to me. It’s my call…gifting…purpose…more on that in a bit. 

This is a reality that I have encountered…that is largely missing in the modern Christian church. We must understand that our spiritual life starts with the very spiritual/scriptural idea that the “children of God” have a “Father” and we are His sons…living in our Fathers house. There is plenty of lip service given to that understanding...very little in the way of instruction and actual lifestyle manifestation. 

A Father and His Sons…it’s not by chance that this concept is all but lost in modern Christianity…not at all. Those who are not in a deep spiritual...emotional…enduring…transformational love affair with Christ…are orphans…no loving Father…no adoption…often time fighting among themselves for their “part”…that’s not the body of Christ. The Body has a Head…Christ…they are one…as the kingdom of God in heaven and on earth today. 

I am talking about the reality that I/we were in the mind of God (as Christ) before creation existed…His children. 

Scripture says things like “God set me apart from my mother’s womb”  ”Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” “Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.”  

Those words and principles …speak of an existence perhaps…in the mind of God…prior to creation actually taking place. If that were true…then surly “child of God” has a destiny in Christ…a specific existence birthed in the mind of God…that we are to seek, find, open up and live out on earth today. A “High Call” with a divine purpose…brought forth with intention…in power…righteousness and the desire, the hope, of one day fulfilling His will…His work…as His inheritance as a result of this life. 

This speaks of a careful nurturing…total intimacy…deep transcendent relationship…so deep that as we pursue Him…we become more like Him…fashioned and designed in His image and likeness…with a character and nature mirroring Christ Himself. 

In this place…who we are, what we do, and how we live are all taking place under the powerful but gentle, tender care and feeding of the most loving Father. As we grow in this way…the kingdom of God becomes more and more tangible to us…this is the house of the Father we are being raised into. The kingdom of God on earth possesses all that we need naturally and spiritually…it is an “economy” that is not dependent upon anything in creation. 

Like Christ…who at some point had to come to grips with His ultimate purpose in coming…we too will traverse along a path that causes us to arrive at the desired outcome that has been in the mind of God. 

I am pointing to a mature confidence…that of a mature Son…that has grown up into the “Head” as a unique part of His “Body”…I’m talking full stature…full measure…a Body perfectly proportioned to its Head…made so by its Head. 

I will go so far as to say that when we reach this point of unity and maturity as Christ…”Head & Body” (AKA the Temple of God) on earth…we will be the express image and likeness of our Father. 

And like Christ Yahshua in His earthly journey…as our example and pattern…we will put on a full display of God’s love, power, authority, righteousness, and holiness being entirely clothed upon by His radiant glory and beauty…as the absolute “standard” of Gods original intention for man and creation.

This “Son” will both “reconcile man to God and destroy the works of the devil” in the exact footsteps of Yahshua Himself. He rules with a rod of iron…and the nations have been given to Him. The judgment of almighty God will be administered to this evil, sin sick and perverse world here on earth and in the heavenlies by this Son who is the fullness of “Christ…Head & Body.”  

In order for this to take place…and it is…the unique members of “Christ” are being and have been taught “exactly” how to live as the perfect expression of their divine…high call…in the Body and flowing exactly as Christ…they are being prepared…yes…completely prepared…ready, obedient, sacrificial, unafraid of anything even unto death. These obey the commands of the Lord, and bear the testimony of Christ…unstoppable…in this life or the next. 

This is not a people who are waiting and watching…not at all…it is an army that is being readied for battle…for nearly the last 2000 years now. Many of them know who they are, they know where they’re at, and they know what is coming…and when. 

They see the beast as it is…they recognize its dark evil presence as they encounter it. They are shown what is and what is to be…what is coming and how…of course being prophetic as they are…they are seeing that which is not…as though it were…hence it is impossible for Him not to be ready. 

This all gets tied back into the “called ones” call…the Holy Spirit is assembling His Body…all those who respond with their life…to that call…are the “chosen” of the “many are called…few are chosen” variety. One’s divine call is their journey into eternity…it is what a loving Father does in raising up His beloved Son…what lies before us is the complete expression of the Son in whom He is well pleased. 

Once this understood…the option of leaving earth prior to the fulfillment of God’s original intention of “raising up a man in His image…made in His likeness” as foreshadowed by the Messiah Himself…”bringing all things in subjection to Himself”…is not what we see… 

I am trying to give substance…tangibility and direction to what it means to “Act on the teachings of Jesus, do the will of God, walk in the truth, and you'll have the spiritual discernment to see through the lies and the perseverance to endure to the end.” As you stated earlier… 

It is time to understand that the Christ on earth has been and is being prepared to bring all things in to subjection under His feet. As each person or part of the Body does exactly what it was called to…the Holy Spirit will orchestrate the crowning of the Royal Priesthood over creation…for all of creation to experience. 

The crown of Gold is for the king…but when the High Priest is on the Throne…you have a Royal Priesthood reigning over all creation. We must remember that the “Holy Spirit” that dwells within us does not require anything in creation for its sustenance…it is eternal…we are the temple of God here on earth. 

The bottom line…you need to understand your unique call…that comes from the person Christ…you need to be obediently and sacrificially living that out in a way that has you becoming more and more like Christ as time goes by...Christ being manifest as your life. If you don’t…all there is left…is watching and waiting…which does not end well…because it misses the mark. 

Tatwo…:)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Why y'all goin' backwards? 

I am not doing anything. I am telling you what other people are doing and talking about. For example, the teaching of a 7-year tribulation period is very common. This has to do with the book of Daniel and Revelation. I do not know how we are going to go from the church age to the kingdom age. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, tatwo said:

I am trying to give substance…tangibility and direction to what it means to “Act on the teachings of Jesus, do the will of God, walk in the truth, and you'll have the spiritual discernment to see through the lies and the perseverance to endure to the end.” As you stated earlier… 

Thank you for taking the time to do so.  You make some good points that I'll be reflecting on.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

9 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Are you waiting for a temple to be built or are you waiting for Jesus to come and in an instant take His children home?

No sir Walter,

As for the temple...maybe it gets built...maybe not...either way it is not a element of the kingdom of God. If it were to be built...it would only serve those who are not Christ...the kingdom of God has had no connection to a "physical man made" temple (G2411 Hieron) since the temple in Jerusalem was made desolate exactly as Christ Yahshua prophesied.

It is a head fake for "earth dwellers...the outer court" if you will...it testifies only of their false god...even if it happens...it is a lie. We should not now....nor ever look to a "lie" to inform us of what our Lord is doing on earth or desiring from us...you, me or His Body in general.

His sheep know His voice...He knows them...we follow Him...right now "today"...fresh manna from heaven...not left overs that were only possibly meat for a time past.

As for waiting for the Lord to come take His children home...As I see it...He came back in His purest form on Pentecost exactly as He promised and as Peter explains it. He has been here on earth since that day...dwelling in His temple (G3485 Naos)…His people...His "Body." Yahshua in the Spirit has been and is raising His Body to the full measure (Rev. 11:1) and stature that is He Himself...for a purpose that is yet to be fulfilled to conclude the age.

WGJ> Why y'all goin' backwards? God is completely finished with national Israel, with the exception of a remnant. Why do ye seek after a literal interpretation of a literal tabernacle? Jesus is the last and perfect tabernacle.

I agree with your statement here Walter...I will add some personal understanding to the last sentence..."Christ...Head and Body...is the last and perfect temple."

Tatwo...:)

P.S. Walter...did you read my previous post? Just curious.