IGNORED

Signs in the heavens

TheBride123

25 minutes ago, other one said:

Actually I don't think this refers to man's lifespan, I think it was given 120 years before the flood.   He gave Noah that long to be ready.   could be wrong but that is what's planted in my brain.

Well if you read the commentaries; it is a highly contested scripture.  

Which btw, my main reason for challenging the OP was the interpretation given to present times. The context is noahs day ie the flood.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

a good quick way to get your first 5 posts in I might say.

Welcome again...

yeah. Id say. Why didnt I think of it? LOL:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

This is it

tribmap.jpg

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is it

tribmap.jpg

Thus saith missmuffet !

What is the topic of this thread again?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Thus saith missmuffet !

Well, let's see....  we've got a vision in the sky that will really be there and hasn't happened since past the time of Adam and Eve..... and it seems that that we all have a different idea of what it means (if anything).

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Thus saith missmuffet !

I consider this a negative reply.

On 9/7/2017 at 3:11 PM, missmuffet said:

I consider this a negative reply.

Well missmuffet, consider it however you wish. It is one thing to say: "In my opinion . . . . "

It is another thing to say: "According to verse such and such, it appears that this and that happens, because . . . "

But that is not what you did, was it? Instead, you  inserted some graphic of someone's interpretation of eschatological events. You did not give credit, nor name the source (I assume this is not original) . . . 
and then go one to declare "This is it" with more certainty that even the Bible states about a sequence of events. I am not that surprised that you took it as a negative. Or did I misunderstand, and you did not mean to imply that the graphic depicts what is going to happen, according to you?

If you want me to treat you more positively (since you judge this as negative), then offer how you came to your conclusions. Explain the scripture verses and the explanations of them that lead you to know what you think you know. Develop it as though you thought this out, instead of pasting the work of others then declaring your certainty that they are right. 

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well missmuffet, consider it however you wish. It is one thing to say: "In my opinion . . . . "

It is another thing to say: "According to verse such and such, it appears that this and that happens, because . . . "

But that is not what you did, was it? Instead, you  insert some graphic of someone's interpretation if eschatologic events. You did not give credit, nor name the source (I assume this is not original) . . . 
and then go one to declare "This is it" with more certainty that even the Bible states about a sequence of events. I am not that surprised that you took it as a negative. Or did I misunderstand, and you did not mean to imply that the graphic depicts what is going to happen, according to you?

If you want me to treat you more positively (since you judge this as negative), then offer how you came to your conclusions. Explain the scripture verses and the explanations of them that lead you to know what you think you know. Develop it as though you thought this out, instead of pasting the work of others then declaring your certainty that they are right. 

There were others giving their eschatology opinion on this thread.

8 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There were others giving their eschatology opinion on this thread.

I am not against opinions in the least, I want you to have yours. My reaction, was that I noticed that you did not state an opinion, might be true for other, but yours struck me not as an opinion, just a statement of this is how it is, and then posted someone else's work, that is all.

Had you said this is how I think it might be, or this is what a believe, I would have ignored that, but I do admit that when people just vote (when not asked for a vote) with "I believe X", or do not state reasons of their own study of the word, it annoys me a little, and I probably react to their lazyness, more than view. That is a shortcoming of mine.

If people want to contribute to a conversation they should do so, I have asked you before, for YOUR reason, not the reasons of others, i guess I just expect too much of you! Sorry!