IGNORED

Book of Enoch: Errors and Problems

Guest shiloh357

32 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

When met with pointed opposition, he does not like to accurately explain himself.  Everything becomes mysterious or dismissed with "pfft."

I figured the reply  COULD HAVE BEEN back peddling disguised as humor . But he has explained himself so now I know he was kidding

But I do consider the source and what one has allowed us to know about themselves and what they believe. We are known by our words on this site.

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been saying that here for years....   I thought everyone knew...   I made such a fuss about 1988 back in the mid 1980's that it was kind of embarrassing...     but I was just coming out of dancing with the devil (not a joke) and thought I knew everything.   After building a big white board to put all the things in prophecy in place I started out to be a hero.....  after about a year I got tired of arguing with myself and decided to just wait it out and see what happens.

Well thats one error put to bed so to speak. No. I didnt know.  You do know what they say about assuming dont you?

Ill retract my other statement about back peddling.

Now perhaps you can work on the alien thing and all the other non biblical stuff.:unsure:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I figured the reply  was back peddling disguised as humor . I consider the source and what one has allowed us to know about themselves and what they believe.

what they are referring to is that I have read literally hundreds of books to come to the realization of what I believe....   and since it's kind of hard to write that much knowledge on this forum I tell them where they can go read about it.....    take this Dr Wood thing, she has spent years going through video information and putting it into a book form that you can't give proof without showing people the pictures (that are copywrited), so they say I don't really give out any proof of things....   over the years I have posted hundreds of books that back up my personal beliefs and no one is willing to spend the time to get and read through them.....   and if one just quotes what the book is saying they just say it's not true....

So Pffft is all they deserve......    and if you join them you'll get the pffft too.

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Well thats one error put to bed so to speak. No. I didnt know.  You do know what they say about assuming dont you?

Ill retract my other statement about back peddling.

Now perhaps you can work on the alien thing and all the other non biblical stuff.:unsure:

I guess you would have to meet one to understand my knowledge of that.    And if you are a Bible only person we will have little in common.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I guess you would have to meet one to understand my knowledge of that.    And if you are a Bible only person we will have little in common.

You statement leads me to conclude that you may  have little in common with ALL WHO adhere to the word of GOD. 

The books you have posted doesnt prove anything if it doesnt align with Gods words.

Your pfft's dont bother me. But I can help you with some larger words to use if you like:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, other one said:

so the end is before next year is over?

other one

Not the end, but the start of punishment on the nations.  The cup of fury will be poured out.  Judgement on Babylon begins.  This must all take place first before the Lord returns.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jeremiah 25:27   Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

Jeremiah 25:28   And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, other one said:

even 70 years will be hard to fit things in before that time is up, so when do we see the green sprouts....  1967 when Jerusalem is not being trodden down by the Gentiles....   that puts the end by 2037.

Israel will not sprout until the Lord comes to save them.  All nations have been serving the King of Babylon, including Jerusalem, and have been given 70 final years to repent.  According to Jeremiah, all the nations do not repent, therefore the cup of wrath will be poured out.  When Jerusalem is being trodden down by the gentiles, this is to come, for the King of the North will come and occupy Jerusalem.  They expect their Messiah, but instead receive the counterfeit, who will set up his headquarters there (temple).  This is the beast's kingdom which consist of the gentiles.

We cannot work out the Coming of Christ, until all this happens first, then the 3 1/2 yrs of tribulation.  No man can put a date on it, but we can go by the signs which follow,...the first angel, the second,...ect.  All we can go by at the moment is that the 70 yrs is nearly expired, so if we are tuned in and watching, trouble will stir soon, and will start in Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 25:7   Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.

Jeremiah 25:8   Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land (BABYLON), and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:10   Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land (BABYLON) shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation , saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans (BABYLON), and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

4 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You are bordering on sounding like a paid endorsement.

and you are bordering on working with something to block the truth from people.

4 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You statement leads me to conclude that you may  have little in common with ALL WHO adhere to the word of GOD. 

The books you have posted doesnt prove anything if it doesnt align with Gods words.

Your pfft's dont bother me. But I can help you with some larger words to use if you like:P

If you are speaking of 1 Enoch, I would disagree that the overall book disagrees with the Bible, and there are many here that agree with that.   Some translation problems like any ancient book but the overall cosmology is true, and it was the global cosmology at the time the Bible was written.

I'll sic one of my books on you here.....    Reversing Hermon by Michael Hiser......      He has more degrees than you can shake a stick at and put it into well documented format....    you might try looking into that for a start for Enoch.    Or you can just sit back and call me a heratic like the others here......      but ultimately I'll win out as history plays out.

• Thumbs Up 2