• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3170457

The American Civil Liberties Union says a pre-game prayer before a high-school baseball game violated a court order against official prayer at Tangipahoa Parish public schools' athletic events, asking U-S District Judge Ginger Berrigan to hold the school board in contempt because someone said a prayer over the public address system.

A-C-L-U says board members should be fined or go to jail for "their calculated un-American and immoral conduct to embarrass, hinder or obstruct the court in the administration of justice."

So now it is un American and immoral to be able to recite a prayer? Peachy.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

First Congress needs to STOP the ACLU from being paid by the government for their America-hating activities--YES THE ACLU PICKS YOUR POCKET, EVERY TIME THEY ARGUE A CASE!

Next the Justice Department needs to prosecute them under the RICO statutes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately, the ACLU is correct from a legal standpint here. It is a shame that our country is going this way, and that an organization (the ACLU) that has so much potential to do good wastes their time on nonsense and things that are just plain wrong.

Guest Sunking
First Congress needs to STOP the ACLU from being paid by the government for their America-hating activities--YES THE ACLU PICKS YOUR POCKET, EVERY TIME THEY ARGUE A CASE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are obviously a victim of the psy-op to make all "good Americans" hate the ACLU. Similar to the psy-op to make you think the judiciary is out of control.

If you get these things, YOU will be controlled...and have no rights to legally fight against it. Beware, my friend!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

You are obviously a victim of the psy-op to make all "good Americans" hate the ACLU.  Similar to the psy-op to make you think the judiciary is out of control.

If you get these things, YOU will be controlled...and have no rights to legally fight against it.  Beware, my friend!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotta love them psy-ops

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Remember. As long as the schools keep giving out tests, there will always be prayer, no matter what the ACLU and some anti-god judge thinks or wants.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are obviously a victim of the psy-op to make all "good Americans" hate the ACLU. Similar to the psy-op to make you think the judiciary is out of control.

If you get these things, YOU will be controlled...and have no rights to legally fight against it. Beware, my friend!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you're from outerspace and all, but that brand of politics is absurd to those of us who follow the word of God. Live long and prosper :24:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am from Louisiana and I am glad they did that and if they need money to pay the fines then pass the bucket around. They will never and I mean never stop me from praying where ever I so please to do so. Also I don't believe the ACLU will get very far with these crazy laws in the south. Our schools are full of praying teachers and praying kids and we plan on keeping it that way. Want a war thats a good way to start one. Tell a southern they can't pray and let the fire works began. Praise god for god fearing people who don't mind fighting when there's something to fight about. :wub::wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I am from Louisiana and I am glad they did that and if they need money to pay the fines then pass the bucket around. They will never and I mean never stop me from praying where ever I so please to do so. Also I don't believe the ACLU will get very far with these crazy laws in the south. Our schools are full of praying teachers and praying kids and we plan on keeping it that way. Want a war thats a good way to start one. Tell a southern they can't pray and let the fire works began. Praise god for god fearing people who don't mind fighting when there's something to fight about. :wub:  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Olive .... You said it all !!! :wub:

I am also from....Louisiana.

It is so true about our praying Teachers and kids.

This will cause a war here.

We do have that Tabasco running through our veins ! :wub:

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :wub:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

I never understood the issue on school prayer. Christ said to pray in private, not in public, and school prayer sure seems pretty public to me.