IGNORED

Beware of Secrets, Deeper Mysteries, and Sneaky Sorceries

Fidei Defensor

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I’m not expecting you to believe my experience. You made the claim that demon spirits attach themselves to objects and I have asked for Scriptural proof.

Tomato tomatoe.

I dont care if you you agree with me.  Dont ask of me what you cant provide yourself Yowm.

God has told us to not worship graven images. There are spiritual implications to it.  Anything that God deems darkness has darkness attached to it! To say that it doesnt is clearly naive.

But I will play!

I Jehovah have called thee in righteousness, to open the blind eyes, to bring out the bound one from the prison, them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house. I am Jehovah, this is My name, and My glory will I not give to another, nor My praise to graven images (Isa. 42:6-8);

They have called themselves, so they went for the sake of themselves; they sacrifice to the Baals, and burn incense to graven images (Hos. 11:2).

Cursed be the man that maketh a graven or molten image, an abomination to Jehovah, the work of the hands of the craftsman (Deut. 27:15).

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

“Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.” (Deu 7:26)

Thank you sis. Im awfully tired this morning!

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ideals that may seem harmless, but those partaking of them are going under a more all inclusive mindset.  Chanting phrases over and over again

No good , its invoking a spirit of darkness wrapped in a false light.

Agree! There are always spiritual implications! 

"Attaching to" does not means literally "glueng to" but lets just say "travel with" .  The demonic realm travels with that which is deemed evil to the LORD.

Hope this makes sense. It defines what I have said earlier

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Still waiting for scriptural proof that demons attach themselves to objects otherwise it sounds pagan to me.

Ill restate what I just said to frienduff

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Agree! There are always spiritual implications! 

"Attaching to" does not means literally "glueng to" but lets just say "travel with" .  The demonic realm travels with that which is deemed evil to the LORD.

Hope this makes sense. It defines what I have said earlier

Abbyjoy and the OP posted scripture. I also posted some.

Wheres yours?

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

So I wonder then what would prevent demons from attaching themselves to say, an item of food. I know there was concern about food sacrificed to idols; does this mean if i ate a Big Mac that was somehow attached to a demon I essentially ate the demon? O.o

(would probably explain some bouts of indigestion I've had in the past O.O )

Kinda silly. Does a big mac represent a graven image or is it a satanic symbol?

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Still waiting for scriptural proof that demons attach themselves to objects otherwise it sounds pagan to me.

You would be correct! It is pagan! Which is why it is cursed by the LORD!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

"Hospitals" that perform abortions burn babies in their incinerators... a la MOLOCH... or contract it out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

No sorry , I disagree , it is not the same thing.  Tea was not made to invoke spirits of divination.  Someone who is overshadowed by divination spirits can use whatever -cards, sticks, stones, tea....etc.  Certain things exist that were created expressly for the purpose of interacting with demonic spirits and performing witchcraft - those things act as doorways to the demonic realm. Christians should have no part in them.

I enjoy a good game of cards.  I like to whittle sticks.  I climb cliffs and I drink tea.  It is not the item that is to be avoided, it is the evilness one uses them in that should be avoided.

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Idols and idolatry as far as I can understand.

What are idols and idolatry born out of? Evil?

11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

A piece of wood is just a piece of wood.

metal is just metal.   Shape it into an idol , I WILL BURN it if any brings it into my WOODEN and metal house.   SEE the difference.

Thou shall MAKE NO graven image OF ANYTHING in heaven , sea or earth.    NOT EVEN MAKE IT , and SURE DONT WORSHIP IT .

it gets burned in my house.   burned.   Thou shall MAKE NO,  yes don't even make the thing.    don't even make it .

IF any brings a new age book into my house .   IT GETS BURNED.   why even throw it out , someone might find it and read it.

Time to do as the early church did.............burn them wicked books and things IF we have any in our house.     Burn them to ashes.