• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think he just snapped. Sure too bad he had a gun. It would be hard for one person to take out so many people with a knife so quickly wouldn't it? A bomb could take out many.

China has big problems with terrorist knife attacks. 

Here is one. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

The same day as sandy hook, china had a knife attack in a school. It was just as ugly and barely reported on here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Davida said:

It is a false narrative to say that Isis is always claiming responsibility for all killings, when they've claimed responsibility it has been them.  We will have to wait and see. Perhaps his Indonesian girlfriend will provide more information.   

Indonesia: largest Muslim population in a country.

Food for thought.

*Isis also claimed responsibility for the two knife attacks on the young French women on Saturday. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Kris said:

Hi HisFirst,

Yes I read that, have to admit I initially thought it was a terrorist attack. Apparently the shooter was a 64 year old white male. No doubt a lot more to come out as investigations continue. Those poor people, like lambs to the slaughter, what a world we live in. My prayers will be with them tonight.

After interviewing the 62-year-old, Las Vegas police issued a statement confirming they don’t believe Danley was involved in the shooting. http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/las-vegas-shooting-female-person-of-interest-former-gold-coast-resident/news-story/cedeba1038e3f79f0d4217b09ecd9778

Hi Kris,

Just by association type of situation maybe. She was in the Philippines at the time.

Yes, prayers for those impacted by this nonsensical slaying.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

No one is using this thread to score political points.  It's de rigueur for the Left to immediately start screaming about gun control as soon as something like this happens,

I do not really go for the "well, they are doing it so I am going to do it" rationale.  Why do people base their actions on the actions of those they disagree with?

and yet I never see you condemning this practice, so you seem to have no problem with that kind of rational, if it comes from their end.  

As soon as someone on this forum makes a thread supporting gun control because of this I will be all over it just like I am in this instance. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.02
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

His father was diagnosed as a psychopath (or whatever the official term is) but he was never diagnosed with that, from what Im hearing on the news.

That's true.  Discard the BS about evolution, this is an interesting article about psychopaths.  Substitute demonic oppression/influence for genetic predisposition.  In other words, like demonic influence, I believe psychopathy runs in families.

Source: Genetic Psychopathy

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think he just snapped. Sure too bad he had a gun. It would be hard for one person to take out so many people with a knife so quickly wouldn't it? A bomb could take out many.

I believe you are wrong.  This was well planned.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am staying out of big groups. Paranoid? Maybe but I do not take risks. We live in a dangerous world.

The chances of being shot are slim.... however, if your in large groups yes there's a chance of being shot in a mass shooting... however if your alone or with just a few friends your chances of being shot in a mugging or rape attempt go are up....

That's life. Nothing's certain, nowhere is truly safe, and life's too short to be paranoid. That's why I keep a Bible on one hip and my Sig on the other. :)

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

30 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I believe you are wrong.  This was well planned.

With the amount of firepower, equipment, even the shooting location prove it was well planned. A guy goes to Cabela's buys a gun or 2 and charges into a crowd shooting on the same day...he may have snapped. But picking a shooting location, buying more then 10 guns legally, some of which are full auto (no easy feat to obtain legally, and not hard to illegally modify weapons to shoot auto, but does require knowledge and for thought) and truckloads of ammo, plus security cameras....and finding a way to sneak all that hardware up there with no one wondering what he was up to...awful lot of work, ingenuity, and prep for someone who just snapped.

So yes you are 100% right it had to have been planned. 

• Thumbs Up 2

One thing that bothers me on the news media and on this forum is the constant harping on the number of guns he owned, like that made him more dangerous somehow.  Many of us gun owners like to hunt, shoot for fun (plinking), shoot for self-defense, shoot competitively, or simply like to collect guns like someone collecting Wedgewood, old tools, china dolls, etc.  It doesn't make us dangerous people.

It doesn't help that our Democratic Party led by Hillary Clinton is so stupid that she thinks you can put a silencer on a AR-15 illegally modified to fire automatically.  A silencer would melt the barrel of an AR-15, but a suppressor, just brings the sound down, but you will still need to wear ear protection.  A totally silent gun is a myth and anyone saying it is true is a liar.

Source: https://blog.silencershop.com/silencer-suppressor/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 10/2/2017 at 4:17 AM, ayin jade said:

sniper shooting in vegas

That this kind of incident serve as an example to those who are waiting to open their door for Christ...

He knocks the door and you say: "Tomorrow I will open, wait".

He knocks tomorrow and you say: "Tomorrow I will open, wait".

He knocks one more time and you say the same thing. The truth is tomorrow may not come, and our lives can be taken at any time.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

And what will you profit if you do not have Christ?

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." - Revelation 20:15

I'd say: REPENT, before it is too late.

"Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38