• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/13/2017 at 11:02 PM, George said:

I removed a series of posts on this thread -- that originally began with a flippant post.  Remember we're called to reach all those who are lost.

also i don't agree with your statement that OP started this thread as a "flippant post"

it appears to me ( again i am not the OP, and this is her thread, and based on mine past experiences, she is more than capable of defending herself when she feels the need) that there is a very strong negative feeling involves on her part, as she used the terms in her original post such as "Dark left" and "it's repulsive glory". Also later on she admitted she thought of Sodom and Gomorrha too.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Equippers said:

also i don't agree with your statement that OP started this thread as a "flippant post"

it appears to me ( again i am not the OP, and this is her thread, and based on mine past experiences, she is more than capable of defending herself when she feels the need) that there is a very strong negative feeling involves on her part, as she used the terms in her original post such as "Dark left" and "it's repulsive glory". Also later on she admitted she thought of Sodom and Gomorrha too.

You need to take your grievances to the Mods in private in a PM.  These posts where you openly criticize the mods is not only poor form, but is against the Terms of Service you agreed to follow when you signed up.   From the Terms of Service

"If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)"

Your posts are in violation of the TOS and will be reported.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You need to take your grievances to the Mods in private in a PM.  These posts where you openly criticize the mods is not only poor form, but is against the Terms of Service you agreed to follow when you signed up.   From the Terms of Service

"If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)"

Your posts are in violation of the TOS and will be reported.

as i have already explained i am dealing with the the owner here, and i have not heard back from him in the past when i tried to contact him through contact form

anyone who logged on to your profile and looked through your history could see for themselves where you stand on the issues, and by also paying attention to the way you respond and frame things, they can decide for themselves whether or not you are a fair and impartial person or your reply here is motivated by your stance on gay community.

the last time I checked, "potential" abuse of power and bullying is not only considered poor form but is a sin that the Lord take seriously

this is a good chance for George to clear things up, if his intention was pure then there should be nothing to be afraid of.

Edited by Equippers

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Equippers said:

as i have already explained i am dealing with the the owner here, and i have not heard back from him in the past when i tried to contact him through contact form

That doesn't matter.  You don't get to skirt the rules when you think it is covenient for you to do so.

anyone who logged on to your profile and looked through your history could see for themselves where you stand on the issues, and by also paying attention to the way you respond and frame things, they can decide for themselves whether or not you are a fair and impartial person or your reply here is motivated by your stance on gay community.

Again, that doesn't matter.  I am against the gay community and their attempt force their immorality on us.   But that has nothing do with the fact that you are required to take your grievances to the mods in PM and not hash out your issues in public against them. 

They are volunteers and have jobs and families and don't have the time to respond as timely as you might like to your PMs.  They get a zillion PMs a day and will deal with each of them in turn as their time permits.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

That doesn't matter.  You don't get to skirt the rules when you think it is covenient for you to do so.

i highlighted the part of your response that i considered to be potentially slanderous

as i have made it clear i considered this to be the last and the only resort.

again i encourage any one who read your reply here read through mine posts first and decide for themselves whether your portrayal of me is accurate here

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Again, that doesn't matter.  I am against the gay community and their attempt force their immorality on us.   But that has nothing do with the fact that you are required to take your grievances to the mods in PM and not hash out your issues in public against them. 

oh, i think your intention behind you reporting mine post is VERY RELEVANT here

again, i encourage anyone who read this post of yours to read through your past history and then decide for themselves whether or not this is your way of punishing and silencing anyone who disagree with you. i should also add i already said in mine post above that homosexual act is a sin and God will bring judgement on the judgement day on gays and anybody else who have not accept Jesus Christ by the time Judgement day comes. that is why i said it is so important for us not to sound hateful as we would not be a stumbling block to others coming to Christ.

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

They are volunteers and have jobs and families and don't have the time to respond as timely as you might like to your PMs.  They get a zillion PMs a day and will deal with each of them in turn as their time permits.

again, i feel your statement here is potentially slanderous to mine original statement

as i made it very clear that the issue was the staff simply did not reply, not about whether or not their response was timely or not.

i never said anything about me get even slightly annoyed, but less offended if staffs don't get back to me in a timely manner, i don't give a toss about that.

in fact, there was one female staff that i used to correspond regularly would know that i am NOT that kind of person and there was one time i sent an emergency PM to her which she was not able to reply straight away, and she should be able to vouch that I was not offended to the slightest, i was very understanding about it in fact.

by the way, a zillion of PM sounds a lot, especially given the fact there is not a zillion users much less a zillion active users on this site. even if there are, i very much doubt a staff would receive a zillion PM a day.

again, i encourage people to read through mine original post and then your replies and mine replies as well as your past history and then decide for themselves what is going on here.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Equippers said:

i highlighted the part of your response that i considered to be potentially slanderous

as i have made it clear i considered this to be the last and the only resort.a

You don't have a "last resort."  You have ONE resort and that is to take your complaints about mods in PM to the mods.

Again i encourage any one who read your reply here read through mine posts first and decide for themselves whether your portrayal of me is accurate here

I am not portraying you as anything. I have only told you about the rules regarding how to respond to moderator decisions.

oh, i think your intention behind you reporting mine post is VERY RELEVANT here

I have made my intention clear, even if it is the intention you want to assign to me.

again, i encourage anyone who read this post of yours to read through your past history and then decide for themselves whether or not this is your way of punishing and silencing anyone who disagree with you.

I am not "punishing and "silencing" you at all.  If  you want to spar with me about the gay community/the OP, I am more than happy to do so. 

again, i feel your statement here is potentially slanderous to mine original statement

I have not made any slanderous comments about you.  I have simply told you that your response to the mods is inappropriate.

as i made it very clear that the issue was the staff simply did not reply, not about whether or not their response was timely or not.

Not replying would be an issue of timeliness and there are good reasons why they have not responded to you.

again, i encourage people to read through mine original post and then your replies and mine replies as well as your past history and then decide for themselves what is going on here.

Yeah, paranoid delusions are never helpful.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I have made my intention clear, even if it is the intention you want to assign to me.

people can and are more than capable or deciding that for themselves if they read through your history.

it may very well be they decide you are in the right, have you thought about that?

so why don't you just let them decide for themselves?

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not "punishing and "silencing" you at all.  If  you want to spar with me about the gay community/the OP, I am more than happy to do so. 

see above, i will let people decide for themselves.

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Not replying would be an issue of timeliness and there are good reasons why they have not responded to you.

23 minutes ago, Equippers said:

if you want to define not reply full stop (for a long long  long long time) as a timely issue. than that is just bizzare

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, paranoid delusions are never helpful.

interesting, i did not resort to personal insult in mine replies.

i will report this post to the moderators and see what happens.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Equippers said:

people can and are more than capable or deciding that for themselves if they read through your history.

it may very well be they decide you are in the right, have you thought about that?

so why don't you just let them decide for themselves?

You have already assigned values and motives to me and yet want everyone to decide??   Seems you poisoned the well already.  

see above, i will let people decide for themselves.

if you want to define not reply full stop (for a long long  long long time) as a timely issue. than that is just bizzare

interesting, i did not resort to personal insult in mine replies.

It is pretty paranoid when assume that the only reason I am responding to you is because I don't agree with you.   That has been your false accusation against me for the last hour or so.   You immediately assumed that my responses to your open challenge of the mod was motivated by my disagreement with you, even though you have no evidence to support that claim

i will report this post to the moderators and see what happens.

Good.   You do that.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Way off topic into bickering, locked.