Guest Luke11

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Who told you that the life God Gives at conception can be killed as if it's okay "during the first trimester"  ?

Who told you that ?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, maybethien said:

I would hope the lot of mankind think through intercourse and labor, before nonchalantly diving into either.

I support the pro-life stance, with abortion allowed only during the first trimester. After that, the living being deserves an unadulterated birth.

from the second that egg and sperm fuse it's a child 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/02/1997

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Who told you that the life God Gives at conception can be killed as if it's okay "during the first trimester"  ?

Who told you that ?

No one but my own understanding did. I simply believe such because a zero-tolerance will cause the already-born to have disastrous lives. At that point, I pray for the born.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/02/1997

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

from the second that egg and sperm fuse it's a child 

Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, maybethien said:

No one but my own understanding did. I simply believe such because a zero-tolerance will cause the already-born to have disastrous lives. At that point, I pray for the born.

As God's Word Says,  man's "own understanding" is wrong - cannot be trusted.  Do not do what man says, not even yourself like this.

If someone takes a life,  their life is required of them.  So committing murder , taking things into your own understanding, is much worse and evil.

The days on earth are evil,  very wicked.  Yahweh (God) does not give men the "choice" to kill others, unless they want to die themselves, and far worse judgement be upon them for killing.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

One thing I noticed for sure was 100 years ago, our President and government was certainly a lot more God fearing than what is is nowadays. This country is destined for judgment when the time comes. Washington needs to realize it's the church that's holding back God's wrath upon America.

Guest shiloh357
12 hours ago, maybethien said:

I would hope the lot of mankind think through intercourse and labor, before nonchalantly diving into either.

I support the pro-life stance, with abortion allowed only during the first trimester. After that, the living being deserves an unadulterated birth.

If that is the case, you do not support a pro-life stance.   Children deserve life from the moment of conception.  God is the giver of life, not us.  And it is not a "living being."  It is a baby, a human person made in God's image.

Guest shiloh357
13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I know this won't be received well and I am going against the majority on here. But I will say it anyway.

All the laws in the land won't change a person's heart and make them a Christian. When abortion was illegal women went to back alleys to have abortions done.

No, they didn't.  That is a myth that Planned Parenthood spread to scare people into supporting abortions.  

Abortion doctors are nothing but murderers and butchers of babies.   Planned Parenthood is not a social program.  They are a business.  They thrive on abortion; that is their bread and butter.  People become millionaires from abortion clinics and now they are selling aborted babies' body parts.

No one was ever to know about it. I also knew of a women who tried to abort her baby by taking an over dose of pills and throwing herself off the front pouch. It didn't work, and she ending up having a baby with  birth defects due to the things she did. This whole ideal that abortions wouldn't happen if abortion was made illegal is simply not so.     That is the reality of things.  

The idea that women are so stupid that if we didn't have legal abortions that they would choose back alley abortions, is simply false.   It insults the intelligence of women.  It assumes that if abortion were not legal, women would not choose life and that they would not turn to pregnancy centers for help if they have a pregnancy they didn't want.   It acts like women would prefer to have a man stick sharp object up their privates as opposed to finding a sane option to save the life of their baby.  It completely misses the reality of the maternal instinct to protect their babies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, Davida said:

Many women who have abortion regret it and struggle with depression for the rest of their lives. Women have been brainwashed in to thinking having sex outside of marriage is liberating & that killing their unborn baby is always an option. It is the attitude of the modern secular society that abortion is a form of birth control- that attitude needs to change. No one needs to get pregnant if they don't want to & they could give the baby up for adoption to a loving couple that cannot have children of their own. The modern mind-set is all wrong. 

Exactly correct.
Killing is killing and PP is anathema. There is so much disinformation out there...
Private and not public research done under the radar has noted the hospitals have deliberately not kept good records on abortions. Why? Because there is a direct correlation between these activities and breast cancer. "Health experts under the auspices of The Foundation for Africa Cultural Heritage have raised the alarm that abortion could lead to breast cancer "

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I think that it's important for two people to be able to defer gratification for one another, I think heading head-first into passion, as soon as it presents itself, is a poor precedent to set. Impulse control is a very very heavenly trait, and if your partner can do that, for both your sakes, then you know that they have a quality that comes from above and not below, which means that they are greatly suitable for marriage, as it will dovetail into a stable family life. 

Edited by secretopossumcabal