IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

The thing is: the Tribulation is a time of such trouble that it hasn't been on the planet before, and a similar time will never happen again after it. As bad as things may be now, this is nothing compared to what the Tribulation will be like. An example is the "Black Death": at one point, Bubonic Plague ravaged nearly the entire planet, killing 30–60% of Europe's population, and reducing the world population from 450 million down to 350–375 million in the 14th century. It wasn't until the 17th century that the world population returned to pre-plague levels.

That was bad,  and WWI and II took millions of lives, but even those pale in comparison to the Tribulation. In Isaiah 13, we read a description about "The Day of the Lord":

"Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,  Cruel, with fury and burning anger,  To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations  Will not flash forth their light;  The sun will be dark when it rises  And the moon will not shed its light. Thus I will punish the world for its evil  And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless. I will make mortal man scarcer than pure gold And mankind than the gold of Ophir. Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place  At the fury of the LORD of hosts  In the day of His burning anger." (Isaiah 13: 9-13, NASB, emphasis mine)

While there has been tremendous amounts of people killed in wars, famines, plagues and such, man is hardly "scarcer than pure gold"; last tally on the population of the planet (as of Oct. 2017): 7.6 Billion  people.

Another issue is that the Restrainer has not been taken from the Earth yet, not has the Antichrist entered into a covenant with "the many" just yet. The temple in Israel has not been rebuilt either; in fact, the "man of lawlessness" has not been revealed (re: the restrainer has not been removed so he can appear).

BTW: the only one given a sword was the second horseman, not the people:

" When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. " (Revelation 6:3-4, NASB, emphasis mine)

The sword was given to him,  not them.

So in short: while I believe we are in the last days, we are not in the Tribulation.

And I certainly agree, and the back end of the last days in my opinion. 

The Tribulation... Hell... followed by the Lake of Fire, will be so gruesome the human mind can not even begin to comprehend or understand how awful it will be. We've all heard the saying, "I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy", and "go to Hell". If a person would contemplate and understand just how horrendous those places and events and the conditions will be? Would those words flippantly proceed out of their mouths, even directed at their worst enemies?

The horrendous Tribulation compared with Luke 21: 36, is one of the reasons I started a separate thread, to get a better understanding of being accounted worthy to escape all those things. The human mind can not and will not be able to comprehend the pains, sufferings and horrors that will all come in a short amount of time. As no one in history, nor ever again will ever experience it, until it arrives. And its arrival is imminent and at the door. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Watch Jerusalem ! It's the center point where events have to take place before the Lord comes. In like 21:20 it reads and when you see Jerusalem compasses by armies, then know that the desolation is nigh. It is near. Armies from enemy countries will over take Israel and surround Jerusalem.  When it is at the point of capturing Jerusalem then the bible says those in Judea flee. Get out and escape.  Because it's the time of the Gentiles. Israel will go into captivity and led onto all nations.                                          So the Gentiles will control Jerusalem for three and a half years. The Antichrist and the false prophet will be in control at this point. He will sit as a God in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. The false prophet will deceive the world in to worshipping the Antichrist by doing great miracles through Satan himself.                                                            The two witnesses will be there testifying that the God in heaven is the true God. And that Jesus is the lamb of God.                     After the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled there will be signs in the heavens and in the sun and the moon and the stars and great distress of nations. The sea and and the waves roaring. Men will die from fright when they see the powers of heaven shaken.                                     Then they shall see the SON of man coming with great power and great glory.                   So the word says WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS ,THEN LOOK UP,AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS ,FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NEAR.                                         So we know what the bible text teaches us to look for as to his coming.  It can happen any year we are in.                       

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

And I certainly agree, and the back end of the last days in my opinion. 

The Tribulation... Hell... followed by the Lake of Fire, will be so gruesome the human mind can not even begin to comprehend or understand how awful it will be. We've all heard the saying, "I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy", and "go to Hell". If a person would contemplate and understand just how horrendous those places and events and the conditions will be? Would those words flippantly proceed out of their mouths, even directed at their worst enemies?

The horrendous Tribulation compared with Luke 21: 36, is one of the reasons I started a separate thread, to get a better understanding of being accounted worthy to escape all those things. The human mind can not and will not be able to comprehend the pains, sufferings and horrors that will all come in a short amount of time. As no one in history, nor ever again will ever experience it, until it arrives. And its arrival is imminent and at the door. 

No fear Dennis , no fear.   Through all ages christains have suffered fierce attacks,  some burned alive , some fed to wild beasts

some blow torched by Isis and beheaded.    Embrace the LORD and onward , onward in the Lord.   We will enter what others have before .  

True, what is coming will be such a large number of dead at its end.    But whether we live or die we are the LORDS.    no fear , onward into the trenches the battle will rage on

and hit a massive climax in the bloodiest tribulation to ever be.   Embrace the LORD, embrace the HOPE , embrace the promise of eternal life in Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

24 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Watch Jerusalem ! It's the center point where events have to take place before the Lord comes. In like 21:20 it reads and when you see Jerusalem compasses by armies, then know that the desolation is nigh. It is near. Armies from enemy countries will over take Israel and surround Jerusalem.  When it is at the point of capturing Jerusalem then the bible says those in Judea flee. Get out and escape.  Because it's the time of the Gentiles. Israel will go into captivity and led onto all nations.                                          So the Gentiles will control Jerusalem for three and a half years. The Antichrist and the false prophet will be in control at this point. He will sit as a God in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. The false prophet will deceive the world in to worshipping the Antichrist by doing great miracles through Satan himself.                                                            The two witnesses will be there testifying that the God in heaven is the true God. And that Jesus is the lamb of God.                     After the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled there will be signs in the heavens and in the sun and the moon and the stars and great distress of nations. The sea and and the waves roaring. Men will die from fright when they see the powers of heaven shaken.                                     Then they shall see the SON of man coming with great power and great glory.                   So the word says WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS ,THEN LOOK UP,AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS ,FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NEAR.                                         So we know what the bible text teaches us to look for as to his coming.  It can happen any year we are in.                       

and beware Rome and the emergent and the all inclusive lies,  far better to die for Christ , to suffer for Christ than to have the easy life under the all inclusive lie and end in hellfire.

Onward soldiers n the LORD , onward delusions to the right , delusions to the left, BUT THE LORD KNOWS and KEEPS those who are HIS...........onward wayne , onward and praise the Lord.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and beware Rome and the emergent and the all inclusive lies,  far better to die for Christ , to suffer for Christ than to have the easy life under the all inclusive lie and end in hellfire.

Onward soldiers n the LORD , onward delusions to the right , delusions to the left, BUT THE LORD KNOWS and KEEPS those who are HIS...........onward wayne , onward and praise the Lord.

Yes we must do the lambs will and follow him. This worldly life is worthless. Let's keep marching to Zion the city of God. With everlasting Joy. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

On 10/27/2017 at 3:46 PM, Pudgenik said:

Yesterday the company I work for introduced a new 401k plan. I just laughed about it. In my lifetime I have never gotten life insurance, nor the 401k because of what the Lord had revealed to me of my life.

I know that Revelations will indeed unfold in my lifetime.

What say you? Where do you stand with things like life insurance?

I do not personally believe we are all that close to the end times.   Since the day that Jesus left this earth people have thought we were in the end times.  

As such I have a 401K, my wife has a 401k, life insurance, plus a good sized retirement portfolio.    If I am wrong and we are in the end times, I have lost nothing because I will not care about that money.  If I am right and I live out the rest of my life with not rapture then myself and my family will be taken care of.  

Seems a win/win situation.  

14 hours ago, Davida said:

Just look who is gathered so close to the border of Israel with no America in control & being good cop the Middle East.

Rosh, Magog, Meshech and Tubal maybe?

The forty thousand dollar question is, who is the leader Gog, a demonic title, Putin...??? Based on Putin's character, track record, apparent objectives, strategy, military port and bases in Syria, defense alliance and support of Iran, among other things. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin turns out to be Gog. Everything appears to be completely lined up and ready to go. 

I also wouldn't be surprised to wake up one morning soon and turn on the news, to find out Damascus, Syria in one night is no more. Perhaps this event is the trigger for the Eze 38: - 39: invasion? We're having the privilege to see how all this is playing out and exactly following scripture.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes, Dennis I think so too.  If you haven't checked him out I recommend Look up Bible teacher, Amir Tsarfati www.beholdisrael.org  He's a phenomenal bible prophecy teacher who lives in Israel & has worldwide Bible teaching ministry.

I see we listen to the same people? Amir Tsarfati is one smart cookie. I listen to him a lot, especially when he's on 'Understanding the Times' with Jan Markell, whom is also extremely knowledgeable.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/29/2017 at 4:38 PM, Wayne222 said:

It's almost like a wristwatch... The hour - hand being the middle-east, the minute -  hand being Israel, and the second - hand being Jerusalem. 

I'm hedging my bet on this one...

I've often thought about why the majority of the hard heads during the tribulation, after suffering and continuing to suffer the most horrendous pain, afflictions and suffering ever know to man, will not repent? Then I looked around and it came to me. God sends them strong delusion and they are committing 'sorceries' (sorceries =  witchcraft, Gr. pharmakeia where we get the English word Pharmacy "DRUGS"). A good portion of the population is strung out and high on drugs, so they don't care and are in search for their next fix. 

So far a number of countries have legalized hard drugs, supply clean needles have actual parlors to frequent to buy and use hard drugs. Even in the U.S., states are legalizing marijuana to use, buy and transport, the known gateway to more potent drug usage. It's only a matter of time before we have a lot more zombies walking and driving among us. I'm afraid 'the wall' if ever built, will have little or any impact on the drugs entering the US.

It's not hard to imagine once the church is removed, the increase of drug use, the majority of the population all stung out, not caring for anything but their next fix, and doing ANYTHING to obtain the drugs they desire. Such as today, druggies don't care about their health, their decaying / tooth loss / gross teeth from meth use, heroin, crack, bath salts, cocaine... Anything to escape the realities of life, not be responsible or productive, loss on natural love and affection replaced by the love of their next high. 

Yeah, I can see this happening.