ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I can see that the question if the 144,000 will preach has not been directly answered with scripture.  So far, those who claim they will be evangelizing only provide scripture talking about evangelizing while lacking the connection, which means they have to assume it means it.  Even those who do not provide scripture basically say they are assuming due to the lack of proof.  Even when I do a search online, every site speaks their own interpretation and cannot provide any scripture to back up what they are saying.   I guess it is best to say "I believe" the 144,000 will be doing this or that and not claim it as fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I can see that the question if the 144,000 will preach has not been directly answered with scripture.  So far, those who claim they will be evangelizing only provide scripture talking about evangelizing while lacking the connection, which means they have to assume it means it.  Even those who do not provide scripture basically say they are assuming due to the lack of proof.  Even when I do a search online, every site speaks their own interpretation and cannot provide any scripture to back up what they are saying.   I guess it is best to say "I believe" the 144,000 will be doing this or that and not claim it as fact.

Did you see the link I provided?Here is another by the US government concerning the 1977 anti missionary law. Its in section 2 paragraph 24 or 25.

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2001/5697.htm

As I said.As of today it's not being enforced but there is a law in the books.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13-10.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Did you see the link I provided?Here is another by the US government concerning the 1977 anti missionary law. Its in section 2 paragraph 24 or 25.

As I said.As of today it's not being enforced but there is a law in the books.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/13-10.htm

Let's look at those paragraphs.

A 1977 anti-proselytizing law prohibits any person from offering or receiving material benefits as an inducement to conversion; however, there have been no reports of the law's enforcement. A bill that would have restricted proselytizing further was promulgated in 2000; however, similar bills did not reach a final vote in the past and local observers do not believe that this bill will be enacted. Christian and other evangelical groups asserted that the draft bills were discriminatory and served to intimidate Christian groups.

Missionaries are allowed to proselytize, although the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) voluntarily refrains from proselytizing under an agreement with the Government.

What this is saying is that nobody can pay someone to change their faith, not that proselytizing is against the law.  A law that would stop proselytizing was never created.

28 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Let's look at those paragraphs.

A 1977 anti-proselytizing law prohibits any person from offering or receiving material benefits as an inducement to conversion; however, there have been no reports of the law's enforcement. A bill that would have restricted proselytizing further was promulgated in 2000; however, similar bills did not reach a final vote in the past and local observers do not believe that this bill will be enacted. Christian and other evangelical groups asserted that the draft bills were discriminatory and served to intimidate Christian groups.

Missionaries are allowed to proselytize, although the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) voluntarily refrains from proselytizing under an agreement with the Government.

What this is saying is that nobody can pay someone to change their faith, not that proselytizing is against the law.  A law that would stop proselytizing was never created.

It calls it a law,not a bill.The law was created in 1978 January but it's not being enforced.There is a law.

My previous statement was you can not give any material Such as a new testament in an attempt to convert them is against the law.New testiments are considerd a material of value.

The argument arises often in Israel.

The United State state department recognizes the 1977 antimissionary law as a law.

Section 2 paragraph 24.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

A 1977 anti-proselytizing law prohibits any person from offering or receiving material benefits as an inducement to conversion;

Material benefits means paying someone in expensive goods or cash to convert. It is a law against bribing someone to convert. It is not a law prohibiting someone from preaching the gospel, nor is it a law preventing someone from converting. 

27 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

A 1977 anti-proselytizing law prohibits any person from offering or receiving material benefits as an inducement to conversion;

Material benefits means paying someone in expensive goods or cash to convert. It is a law against bribing someone to convert. It is not a law prohibiting someone from preaching the gospel, nor is it a law preventing someone from converting. 

Material benefit can be offering someone a cold drink of water.A cup,of coffee.Giving someone a new testament is a material benifit.

But as I said.The law is not enforced.I expect there will be worse laws from the beast as time progresses.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It calls it a law,not a bill.The law was created in 1978 January but it's not being enforced.There is a law.

My previous statement was you can not give any material Such as a new testament in an attempt to convert them is against the law.New testiments are considerd a material of value.

The argument arises often in Israel.

The United State state department recognizes the 1977 antimissionary law as a law.

Section 2 paragraph 24.

What you have provided does not agree with the statement I underlined above.  All you are providing me is what the US reports and they do not provide the specific law from Israel, just their understanding.  Can you provide the law from Israel?

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

What you have provided does not agree with the statement I underlined above.  All you are providing me is what the US reports and they do not provide the specific law from Israel, just their understanding.  Can you provide the law from Israel?

The last person,i read of who was deported for preaching was said to have violated criminal code sec 170 and 172 of penal law 5737-1977.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed link to anti-semitic website.

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The last person,i read of who was deported for preaching was said to have violated criminal code sec 170 and 172 of penal law 5737-1977.

It's listed in this link.

http://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/christian-deported.html

I have PMed George, who lives in Israel and is a pastor there.  I asked him to join in on the discussion.  Hopefully he can bring in the laws you speak of or tell us if they even exist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings

Doesn't make any sense that a person was deported for what he claims to have been deported from Israel for .Israel declares religious freedom which includes social & political equality regardless of any religious affiliations

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2012/nea/208392.htm

People make many claims,not always true but maybe as they see it or say it.......deportation is pretty serious