IGNORED

Salvation Issues OSAS Lordship Salvation etc.

Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

His obligation is to His faithfulness and promise...

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
(Heb 13:5)
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."
(Deu 31:6)

You posted this scripture for what propose. 

And why it is without any context, and without to what happen to them. 

To know scriptures is one thing , and to be carefull to see them within their context, and their distinction and exclusion from the new covenant is of the most importance, for Jesus did not only say, this is the blood of the new covenant, he also said; Behold I make all things knew. 

Why you are quoting Deuteronomy. 

The laws in this books were given to the Israelites after the ten commandments, and they were for them only and not for the rest of the world, and not for the Egyptians, or the other children of Abraham, or Isaac. 

This book and all the laws in it, together with the giver has been nail to the CROSS. 

The giver of that book and the author of the old covenant, came back from the dead with a new covenant for the whole world. (Not with both the old and the new covenant), he did not have the ten commandments and the book of Deuteronomy, in his hands.

You have taken this position all along.

I don't mean the truth of the istorical events and sayings in it. 

Jesus said; Behold, I make all things knew, the old and everything in it has pass away, the new has come. 

you posted this scripture for what propose? 

Those people at that time were facing some situation and were overcome with fear, and not without a good reason. 

It was for them that it was said that, and for a very special reason. 

At the same time they had the old covenant, and in it, so many promishes that he will abantont them and for so many reasons.

For he also had said the same thing to Abraham. 

For the eartly situations the one who said that in the Deu: he did not say it to them they way you imply, for later he forsook them and abandon them. And he even told them that he is not with them , in eartly matters only, you know their story about their captivities, and their enslavement. 

And the promise to them that he will cut them off forever. 

With the coming of the new covenant. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

For IF after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD AND SAVOIR

JESUS CHRIST , they are Again entangled theirin,  and overcome , the latter END is worse with them than the beginning

For it had been better for them , not to have known the way of Righteousness, THAT MEANS THEY KNEW IT  THEY KNEW IT,

than after they HAVE KNOWN < HAVE KNOWN< HAVE KNOWN IT, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

JESUS had said IT was better to have never have known Him as well.  PETER paid attention.

Tis why JAMES who had paid attention would say..................IF any of YOU , BELIEVERS, YOU BELIEVERS does ERR from the TRUTH

let him that CONVERTS the sinner from the error of his ways , HE HAS SAVEED A SOUL FROM CERTAIN DEATH.

Paul   ,   IT is IMPOSSIBLE for those who were ONCE ENLIGHTENED, ONCE ENLIGHTEND , ONCE ENLIGHTENED

and have tasted of the heavenly GIFT, JESUS, and were MADE MADE MADE partakers of the HOLY HOLY HOLY GHOST

and have tasted the GOOD WORD of GOD , and the POWERS of the WORLD TO COME

IF they shall  F   A   L   L        A   W   A   Y   , to renew them again unto repentance.    THAT CAN AND DOES HAPPEN MASSIVELY .

WE in the biggest FALLING AWAY I have ever seen.  

Now a word from JESUS.............if  a man CONTINUES NOT in me he is cast forth.

and now a word from paul.   I keep my body under subjection , lest even after I have preached to many,  I be CAST OUT.

now more from peter

Brethen IF you DO THESE THINGS you shall NEVER FALL

another word from PETER WHO KNEW JESUS, 

you therefore , BELOVED, seeing you know these things  before,  BEWARE beware , beware, lest you also

being led away with the Error of the wicked, FALL FROM YOUR OWN Steadfastness

paul again.    HEY CHURCH , behold both the goodness and severity of GOD,  on them which fell , Severity , but toward the goodness

, IF , IF, IF thou continue in HIS GOODNESS , otherwise thou also will be CUT OFF.

Now a word from JESUS,    if a branch in me does not bear good fruit it is cut OFF.....................

CONTINUE IN HIM people OR YOU WILL BE CAST OUT AND BURNED in a lake of fire at your end .

Obey the Spirit , NOT the flesh .    amen.    IT is HE is us working that which is well pleasing in his sight,  CONTINUE daily to OBEY HIS SPIRIT and deny the flesh.  amen.

Bless you frienduff......that is so gloriously plain and clear, praise and bless the Lord......and I know it is not bullying or guns aimed at anyone, but it is wonderful sound ammunition FOR us in the good fight of faith against the Deceiver.

If only the church had been self-examining themselves instead of self congratulating themselves for being once saved always saved!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

Frienduff, for one who speaks so heavily against Rome you sure agree with them in the area of 'unassurance'. :confused:

By quoating actual scrips , surely this cannot mean I preach unassurance.       The only assurance I have IS CHRIST .  ITS Just by grace I KNOW I got to follow

HIM to the end orbe cast out .   AND HE SURE DOES SUPPLY all the unctions and power to do so.  without the spirit I would be lost and in darkness still.

But He in me, is all I need to carry on day by day.  But again , if I don't heed his unctions , then that is on me.

We all got a choice.  DIE DAILY.    The only way I am saved IS CHRIST , but day by day I must follow HIS SPIRIT , THE SAVOIR or I too will be cast out.

Paul knew it ,  peter did.     And by grace I do too.   SING it with me yowm.  BLESSEED assurance , JESUS is mine, OH what a foretaste of glory divine.

Now let us keep following ONLY HIS LIGHT.   Yowm.   EVERYTHING I wrote above...........ITS RIGHT FROM BIBLE QOUTES.     peter, romans, Hebrews , james

I mean its right from the bible. IF a man has to come and try and explain away what the scrips means TO FIT HIS TEACHING.  my advice. YA FLEE THEM   < I SURE DID

and NEVER LOOKED BACK.    they been lieing to us for far longer than most realize.    one more time yowm,  BLESSED assurance  JESUS IS MINE

oh what a foretaste of GLory divine.     I was just quaoting word for word scrips.     Blessed assurance OH praise the LORD .  be blessed yowm.  

PS to one and all.  While its true that many do fall away.     JESUS was not just sitting up their saying OH I cant wait for them to slip and fall away.

NO.   HE UNCTIONS ME DAILY , HE did them too, they just allowed lust to choke the word right out of them, their heart got hardend through SIN.

it happens MASSIVELY.    I have seen it.      GOD did not desire them to fall away,  nor me , nor any.     MAN DOES IT TO HIMSELF.

NOW ARMOUR UP and GET serious.    ONE THING GOD desires above all................OBEDIANCE.   let us keep that in mind.

Tis why We even have the SPIRIT , by which if we OBEY THE SPIRIT and not the FLESH, we can walk HOLY , RIGHTEOUS , just as HE walked.

marvel not ,   if one has the SPIRIT they understand clearly .    SIN has destroyed many beleivers ,killed them DEAD .    Are we not greatful

that GOD uses others to help pull some out .  Early church was grave, was REAL, they knew the dangers of sin.

Just now, Yowm said:

Sorry Frienduff, I can't sing with ya. My flesh is so strong that without His assurance that I am already saved my flesh would find a way (even if it was just 1% up to me), a direct path to hell. 

But I can rest assured, He is in control, I am no longer my own but His, never to be lost.

YOUR FLESH IS NO STRONGERTHAN MINE.     IN CHRIST JESUS we can overcome any temptation.  THE SPIRIT is real and IT HAS ALL POWER over the flesh,

IF we OBEY IT .    ITS REAL.    its very real and without it we have no hope.

YOUR FLESH is not stronger than mine.   its the SAME.    BUT IN HE we can overcome any evil .    FOR IN CHRIST JESUS all  THINGS are possible to he or she who believes.

You be blessed yown.     I am better than none.  OH PRAISE GOD for the only GOODNESS I have , which is HE IN ME , teaching me , leading me and giving me the power

over darkness .     ITS REAL YOWM .    its not a mindset..........ITS REAL.  

MAYBE Now it will sink it WHY WHY WHY I say READ ONLY ONLY ONLY the bible.  

Why do you all think for so long I have been warning   , pleading , begging so many to just go back to BIBLE ONLY READING.

ITS MAKES ya wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .  these men have been in the deceiving business for far longer than we have been alive.

Many doctrines that are taught are incorrect , false.

But I bet even now , yall will not do this simple request I ask, and because you wont , we will continue to just keep divided over certain MAN MADE DOCTRINES

SO here is the challenge.   Read your bibles for two or three hours daily, keep doing it OVER  , every day.

IN TIME would not a soul argue .  BUT KEEP following doctrines of men , we wont ever truly be united .

SO take this challenge.  YOU DONT need mens interpretations.  YOU just read YOUR BIBLE on your own,  Keep praying ,

Keep reading and read the letters a whole .     WATCH what happens  .    WATCH.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it happens MASSIVELY.    I have seen it.      GOD did not desire them to fall away,  nor me , nor any.     MAN DOES IT TO HIMSELF.

Amein....  they think they can't fall away, so they don't realize when they are already fallen away,  often for years, or decades even...

and what is worse than that ?    

simply this:   they teach others the same (thus a greater falling away,  a landslide at times,  more apostasy ) ....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Amein....  they think they can't fall away, so they don't realize when they are already fallen away,  often for years, or decades even...

and what is worse than that ?    

simply this:   they teach others the same (thus a greater falling away,  a landslide at times,  more apostasy ) ....

They're fake Christians Jeff, they were never born again.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

9 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

They're fake Christians Jeff, they were never born again.

"fake" ?   perhaps..... false,  yes....   I questioning* "fake" because they might actually believe they are Christians, for decades, not finding out until Judgment Day that they never were really born again ---  that they were fooled....    they don't or may not even know they are not genuine ....   they really really really believe for all their lives that they are saved....

*as if "fake" means they know they are not saved, but fake it , pretend anyway,  VS not knowing they aren't ... (it seems multitudes don't know ) ....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

"fake" ?   perhaps..... false,  yes....   I questioning* "fake" because they might actually believe they are Christians, for decades, not finding out until Judgment Day that they never were really born again ---  that they were fooled....    they don't or may not even know they are not genuine ....   they really really really believe for all their lives that they are saved....

*as if "fake" means they know they are not saved, but fake it , pretend anyway,  VS not knowing they aren't ... (it seems multitudes don't know ) ....

Jeff, only God knows who has the indwelling Holy Spirit. If you have the indwelling HS you will never lose your salvation. You are sealed until redemption. Eph 1:13-14.