MyLordsServant

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

If you say Lord be merciful to me a dinner then you are justified. If you mean it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Who You Gonna Call?

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Jesus~!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 hours ago, ⎝?esus?essiah-?he?ord⎠ said:

The man says, in his last minute: "I confess my sins, I know I'm a sinner. I believe in Jesus and I trust in him, but how do I know that I really trust him and I'm not just saying it? How do I know I truly believe in my heart, not with my words and mind?"

• If you were the minister, how would you respond? Knowing this man has 10 seconds to live and your next response may determine his eternal life in heaven or hell

Write in quotes your exact response to the man. Consider this man has no knowledge of the scriptures.

:emot-heartbeat:

Who You Gonna Call?

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

Jesus~!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, ⎝?esus?essiah-?he?ord⎠ said:

The point was this: "how do I know that I really trust him and I'm not just saying it? How do I know I truly believe in my heart, not with my words and mind?"

No matter who is speaking, the listener always has two choices.. one is to believe what is said, and the other is doubt. There isn't really any inbetween. If there is any question in a person's mind about something; that is doubt. No matter how minor. A person that truly believes that what the other person said is true; there is no doubt in their mind, at all. None. Pregnancy, I think is a good analogy of this. Either a woman is pregnant, or she is not. No such thing as slightly pregnant.

We know the gospel is true; because first, God's has testified that this is so through his written word. He tells us that he sent his son, to die on the cross to atone for our sins.  Jesus also testified that he is the way, the truth, and the life.  And the holy spirit also testifies to this in our hearts.   Just as we can taste good food, so can our hearts and minds taste truth when we hear it.  The person that believes, has a changed attitude towards sin and how God feels about.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,567
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 hours ago, ⎝?esus?essiah-?he?ord⎠ said:

The point was this: "how do I know that I really trust him and I'm not just saying it? How do I know I truly believe in my heart, not with my words and mind?"

Your mind need not know what the heart comes to know. It is like breathing, your upper brain knows damn little about it, yet you breath  quite nicely.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes [bring about controversy]. (2 Timothy 2:23)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, lastofall said:

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes [bring about controversy]. (2 Timothy 2:23)

Foolish question? Foolish reference

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

If you say Lord be merciful to me a dinner then you are justified. If you mean it.

Oh wayne,   I had to chuckle a bit .   you said A DINNER.   

16 hours ago, ⎝?esus?essiah-?he?ord⎠ said:

16 hours ago, simplejeff said:

As written in Scripture,  no man can know or understand,  unless the Father in Heaven grants it.  (i.e. no man in the flesh can tell you, unless of course Yahweh reveals this)

THAT is the answer.  right their .   IF that man was even drawn to Christ , sir you would not have even come LEST ye were drawn . 

Marvel not at this ,  For no man can come unto ME, lest the Father draw him.   FOR ITS BY GRACE YE ARE SAVED.  Who led us , who drew us in our inner

conscious to even come to Christ.   I GAURANTEE it was not our flesh,  IT WAS HIS SPIRIT at work within us .   ONLY my advice remains the same

WE better continue in him, we better obey His spirit , or we will be cast out .   lest any man fail of the grace of GOD.  obey the SPIRIT and you shall NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

• This is Worthy 1

14 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,  I recognize the thoughts you express from elsewhere.....  so I'm not worried at all what you say or what you think.   

If you want to know,  look it up , as I posted - it is simple and easy to find for everyone who is seeking the Truth.

One of Christs wonderful sayings that popped in my mind.      Marvel not if the world hates you, For it hated me FIRST

and the servant is not above his master, if they have hated me, they will hate you.

One who receives not you, receives not ME and if they receive not ME they receive not HIM who sent ME.

Let us all ponder on this beautiful words OF the LORD .