John Robinson

And the lunacy grows

Forget this 66-year-old Cincinnati-bound body. I identify as a 30-year-old successful writer living on a beach in Fiji being fed golden-ripe papayas by my faithful manservant Sabu. Anyone who says I'm wrong is a hater.

In other words, liberalism really IS a mental disease. And it's getting worse--and more obvious--by the day.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/68241-why-can-t-i-be-transracial

Don't forget the woman who wanted to be treated like a cat. I believe their have been those who think they are Et's "space" children too.  The liberals are trying to mainstream mental illness, so tolerant that they will tolerate anyone & every perversion out there but someone who disagrees with them, oh yes or whites especially white males. They want the dissenters to their ideas eliminated to make it a "better world".  :unsure:  Didn't  Jesus say, (I paraphrase)  they will kill you and think they are doing it for God. 

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Forget this 66-year-old Cincinnati-bound body. I identify as a 30-year-old successful writer living on a beach in Fiji being fed golden-ripe papayas by my faithful manservant Sabu. Anyone who says I'm wrong is a hater.

In other words, liberalism really IS a mental disease. And it's getting worse--and more obvious--by the day.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/68241-why-can-t-i-be-transracial

In that case, I identify as a magical, flying space octopus.  And I will sue anyone who says I'm not.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

In that case, I identify as a magical, flying space octopus.  And I will sue anyone who says I'm not.

I can see you as a magical flying space octopus. Why would anyone argue with this?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

OK seeing how the magical space octopus is taken....on Even days I self -identify as a Wishing Well :)  and on odd days as David's sling, and on alternate Wednesdays I self-identify as a wild horse,and I reserve the right to become invisible.  :PI'm complex.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

:laugh:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Davida said:

OK seeing how the magical space octopus is taken....on Even days I self -identify as a Wishing Well :)  and on odd days as David's sling, and on alternate Wednesdays I self-identify as a wild horse,and I reserve the right to become invisible.  :PI'm complex.

Apparently!  :P

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Fine then: I identify as a half-penguin half-buzzard who eats cheeseburgers.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Fine then: I identify as a half-penguin half-buzzard who eats cheeseburgers.

Ya,  but on even days people are going to throw money at me!  :D 

I will just be a boring dollar.

Up and down and not golden. My only saving grace is that you can use me to snort with; then YOU can be anything you wish.

Rabbit holes and looking glasses R us. Come fly with me, come fly, come fly away... now, I'm F-A-L-L-I-N-G

• Oy Vey! 1