• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

If you have a question then ask it, stop prevaricating and certainly do not cast any more aspersions. please be respectful even if you can't apologise. 

I guess my point with the op is if we are not keeping the Sabbath as did the Israelites, then what does it matter?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, other one said:

I guess my point with the op is if we are not keeping the Sabbath as did the Israelites, then what does it matter?

The point of this thread is to show the Sabbath is not on Saturday or Sunday but it is actually lunar and therefore:

1. Educate the body of Christ that any arguments over whether Saturday or Sunday is the Sabbath is completely void and stop this particular debate.

2. Shows that any denomination whether Catholic, protestant or SDA etc that they have the wrong day completely and therefore should not believe they do thus squashing any pride that have about it which would be a good thing for all.

3. For Jews and Muslims to also recognise this and understand when God really says the day of rest is. 

4. For the body of Christ to know when the real Sabbath is so that they can, if they wish, honour God on the Sabbath. 

4a. For anyone who already is trying to honour God on the Sabbath to actually do this on the right day, which is technically needed in order to uphold the 4th commandment.   

5. For Christians to recognise how God's Calendar will be used in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem when they will need it in order to sacrifice on the right days.

6. For some Christians to not be confused that Sunday is the mark of the beast as Saturday is as equally bad if they think Saturday is the right day (SDA's et al do this) .   

7 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

The point of this thread is to show the Sabbath is not on Saturday or Sunday but it is actually lunar and therefore:

1. Educate the body of Christ that any arguments over whether Saturday or Sunday is the Sabbath is completely void and stop this particular debate.

2. Shows that any denomination whether Catholic, protestant or SDA etc that they have the wrong day completely and therefore should not believe they do thus squashing any pride that have about it which would be a good thing for all.

3. For Jews and Muslims to also recognise this and understand when God really says the day of rest is. 

4. For the body of Christ to know when the real Sabbath is so that they can, if they wish, honour God on the Sabbath. 

4a. For anyone who already is trying to honour God on the Sabbath to actually do this on the right day, which is technically needed in order to uphold the 4th commandment.   

5. For Christians to recognise how God's Calendar will be used in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem when they will need it in order to sacrifice on the right days.

6. For some Christians to not be confused that Sunday is the mark of the beast as Saturday is as equally bad if they think Saturday is the right day (SDA's et al do this) .   

If you had posted this as the lead to your op this thread would have taken a totally different direction..  I guess you would have to have been here a long time to understand.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

If you had posted this as the lead to your op this thread would have taken a totally different direction..  I guess you would have to have been here a long time to understand.

Okay I'll do that and call the thread 'The Sabbath is not on Saturday or Sunday' I bet you I will still get the same kind of assumptive responses.

it's not what you call it, it's sharing your intentions of the thread.....  if you had been here for 14 years as I have you would have seen countless Sabbatarian's come here and start similar threads that start kind of harmless and end up telling us we're going to hell for not keeping the Sabbath...   apparently I have misjudged your intentions  so I guess I should apologize for it...  which I do.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I see, what you can't answer you report. Fine, you have no answer to the problem of time zones and the Sabbath. Duly noted, good bye.

Then good riddance seeing as you can't address the Op but instead keep trying to derail my thread. 

8 minutes ago, other one said:

it's not what you call it, it's sharing your intentions of the thread.....  if you had been here for 14 years as I have you would have seen countless Sabbatarian's come here and start similar threads that start kind of harmless and end up telling us we're going to hell for not keeping the Sabbath...   apparently I have misjudged your intentions  so I guess I should apologize for it...  which I do.

Thanks and accepted, yes I'm not dogmatic about whether we keep the Sabbath or not but what I have done on the new thread is state my intentions clearly in the OP. We'll wee what happens. 

Just now, Yowm said:

Time zones has everything to do with Sat vs Sun sabbaths, sorry you can't seem to comprehend that.

Sorry but that is not what the OP is about. Sorry you can't see that and that you can't see that you are continuing to try and derail my thread. I will report you again if you keep on. 

3 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Thanks and accepted, yes I'm not dogmatic about whether we keep the Sabbath or not but what I have done on the new thread is state my intentions clearly in the OP. We'll wee what happens. 

keep in mind that we have struggled with this subject for many years here and many of us are sensitive to it.  as you can see with Yowm. There is nothing wrong with someone wanting to keep the Sabbath, but it's not mandatory any longer and that's what we stress.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Time zones has everything to do with Sat vs Sun sabbaths,.....

Only for the worldly, soulish and uninformed (or over-informed(what is falsely called knowledge) ). 

Not in Spirit.