• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

This Demonstrates that you don't really understand the pretrib rapture.   It is not a remnant theme doctrine; it is not a doctrine at all.   The whole church is taken out, not a small remnant while the rest are left on earth to perish.   You clearly don't know what we teach. You are putting forth caricature of our teaching, and not framing it correctly.

Then by all means post the truth about whatever it is you call..whatever it is you believe.. and put an end to the disinformation campaign of the opposition. We are all waiting expectantly. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

actually, it doesn't.   David is the one that should have died.   David was forgiven and spared.   His child died as a consequence, but David was forgiven.

Increadible....

David being forgiven does not suspend the actions of the law

God does not violate his laws.

David lost his first born of Bathsheba

Duet 28 The fruit of your womb will be cursed

2 sam 12:14 For this reason the son who was born to you will die.

Many dispensationalists follow Messianic Judaism and keep the Sabbath, but recognize that Israel and the Church are radically separate.     You are ignorant about what dispensationalism teaches

My ignorance comes from your gotquestionite cults

The fifth dispensation is called theDispensation of Law. It lasted almost 1,500 years, from the Exodus until it was suspended after Jesus Christ’s death. This dispensation will continue during the Millennium, with some modifications. 

https://www.google.co.za/search?client=ms-android-om-lge&hl=en-GB&q=dispensationalism+the+law+has+ended+got+questions&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE8vznnvvXAhXDfxoKHQLXCgEQvwUIICgA&biw=360&bih=574

And every single dispensational doctrinal site,the 5th dispensation the end of the law, making way for the age of grace.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

You have been asked Diaste , to please explain what it is you believe then in detail- no rapture?  Mid-trib rapture ? or what?  with scriptures to accompany but ignored it unless I missed your post.  So far all I've seen is a vendetta against Pre-trib believers.

He stated he was prewrath

5 hours ago, Quasar93 said:
You have bee misled by false teaching the Scriptures refute:

Scriptural proof for the pre-trib rapture of the Church 

The Scriptures are crystal clear where Jesus will meet His Church, in 1 Thess.4:17: "After that, we who are still alive and are left, WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. And so we will be with the Lord forever." In the FIRST of His TWO comings, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16, yet to take place, confirming Jn.14:2-3, 28! From where the Church is seen in heaven BEFORE the tribulation begins, in Rev.4:1-2.

Rev 4:1-2 shows John only in heaven.....no church

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heavenwith someone sitting on it

Certainly not crystal clear is it? I dont see any church mentioned here.

You do release you have no literal pretrib rapture verse. Literaly showing an actual pre trib rapture.

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Increadible....

David being forgiven does not suspend the actions of the law

God does not violate his laws.

David lost his first born of Bathsheba

2 sam 12:14 For this reason the son who was born to you will die.

But that was not a curse on David.   David, under the law, should have been the one to die for his sins.  But he didn't.

My ignorance comes from your gotquestionite cults

The fifth dispensation is called theDispensation of Law. It lasted almost 1,500 years, from the Exodus until it was suspended after Jesus Christ’s death. This dispensation will continue during the Millennium, with some modifications. 

https://www.google.co.za/search?client=ms-android-om-lge&hl=en-GB&q=dispensationalism+the+law+has+ended+got+questions&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE8vznnvvXAhXDfxoKHQLXCgEQvwUIICgA&biw=360&bih=574

And every single dispensational doctrinal site,the 5th dispensation the end of the law, making way for the age of grace.

I don't get my theology from gotquestions.

Dispensationalists do not believe the law is done away with.  That the law belongs in a particular dispensation, doesn't mean that the law is abrogated.   It means that God is not governing us by means of the OT economy.  We live under a different administration, a different covenant, not a different law.  The law itself is not bound to only one covenant.   But we don't live under the Aaronic priesthood, we don't offer animal sacrifices even though the law commands it.  We don't redeem the first born with a half-shekel, but the law commands it.   That right there, is over 1/3 of the law that no one, not even professed law-keepers observe.  

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

He was asked for details of what he believes with scriptures, did this get posted?

Yes....now get off his back

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

But that was not a curse on David.   David, under the law, should have been the one to die for his sins.  But he didn'tl.  

Yes he didnt die, but God has a number of remedies with HiS Law

And one of them for the 4th time

Dispensationalists do not believe the law is done away with.  That the law belongs in a particular dispensation, doesn't mean that the law is abrogated.   It means that God is not governing us by means of the OT economy.

you can paraphrase it anyway you want, the laws ended, it belongs to the old testament economy (whatever that means), its suspended, and and and.....

the outcome is still the same foresaking the law, the commands of God.

Satan needs legitimacy in order to over power saints. The only way he can do that is by moving saints out of sync with God. 

Its a tried and tested method from adam and eve to balaam and again with dispensationalism.

But we don't live under the Aaronic priesthood, we don't offer animal sacrifices even though the law commands it. 

No we dont live under the aaronic priesthood, however the law still remains, you know it as the Spirit of the law. Instead of outward expressions they are inward expressions....it was only the formate that changed, hardware to software.

We don't redeem the first born with a half-shekel, but the law commands it. 

Since all the law is of Christ, we can still see the law in effect

That "ransom" money prefigured the costliness of Christ’s sacrifice.

Half a shekel is converted to the "currency" of christ drop of blood

God still requires the firstborn ( you know it as the first fruits) and still requires a "monetary" value being actual blood of Christ.....law still in tact.

Of cause we cant forget sojourners input

Edited by inchrist

54 minutes ago, Davida said:

EXCUSE me???????

Did you see the post? 

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

If you would be so kind...?

I'm, if you have your alerts turned on you should see the reply. Don't know why this is so difficult.

The only gathering of the elect occurs as Jesus said in Matt 24. I guess you can put any label on that you wish.

For the record I do not believe a particular thing about the gathering or the 'rapture', I know what Jesus said about it. And i believe Him.