• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/5/2017 at 12:19 PM, Quasar93 said:

As I have posted several times before, Satan IS NOT the Antichrist.  The quote youmade of one of my posts shows you clearly, how the Scriptures refute you.  The Antichrist and the False Prophet are thrown into the lake of fire, at the end of the tribulation, recorded in Rev.19:20.  Satan is thrown into the lake of fire 1,000 years later, after Jesus Millennial reign on earth, recorded in Rev.20:7-10.   Review the following CAREFULLY, you have no argument against the Scriptures refuting you.

Negative. Refer to the Scriptural facts below:

Rev.13:1  "The dragona [Satan] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. [Antichrist] It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon [Satan] gave the beast [Antichrist] his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

This is correct. The a/c is not satan, nor is satan the a/c. There's also no such thing as an unholy trinity as you had correctly stated in another post as satan cannot be at more than one place at a time. Only God is omnipresent and can be multiple individuals.

Revelation 16:13-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Psalm 139:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.

Proverbs 15:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

The eyes of the Lord are in every place,
Keeping watch on the evil and the good.

On 12/6/2017 at 7:03 AM, 7trumpets said:

I wasn't going to answer you because of your rude replies.       Antichrist is not human he is a supernatural entity and so are his angels.

The a/c is just as human as you and me, made of flesh and can die just like anyone. The only difference is he thinks of himself too highly, kinda like satan when he becomes the beast.

Ezekiel 28:1-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 The word of the Lord came to me again, saying, “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“Because your heart is lifted up,
And you say, ‘I am a god,
I sit in the seat of gods,
In the midst of the seas,’
Yet you are a man, and not a god,
Though you set your heart as the heart of a god
(Behold, you are wiser than Daniel!
There is no secret that can be hidden from you!
With your wisdom and your understanding
You have gained riches for yourself,
And gathered gold and silver into your treasuries;
By your great wisdom in trade you have increased your riches,
And your heart is lifted up because of your riches),”

‘Therefore thus says the Lord God:

“Because you have set your heart as the heart of a god,
Behold, therefore, I will bring strangers against you,
The most terrible of the nations;
And they shall draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom,
And defile your splendor.
They shall throw you down into the Pit,
And you shall die the death of the slain
In the midst of the seas.

“Will you still say before him who slays you,
‘I am a god’?
But you shall be a man, and not a god,
In the hand of him who slays you.
10 You shall die the death of the uncircumcised
By the hand of aliens;
For I have spoken,” says the Lord God.’”

Ezekiel 39:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

18 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

This is correct. The a/c is not satan, nor is satan the a/c. There's also no such thing as an unholy trinity as you had correctly stated in another post as satan cannot be at more than one place at a time. Only God is omnipresent and can be multiple individuals.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The a/c is just as human as you and me, made of flesh and can die just like anyone. The only difference is he thinks of himself too highly, kinda like satan when he becomes the beast.

28 The word of the Lord came to me again, saying, “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

‘I am a god’?
By the hand of aliens;

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.

You are not correct there is such thing as the unholy trinity.

Question: "What is the unholy trinity in the end times?"

Answer:
A common tactic of Satan is to imitate or counterfeit the things of God in order to make himself appear to be like God. What is commonly referred to as the “unholy trinity,” described vividly in Revelation 12 and 13, is no exception. The Holy Trinity consists of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Their counterparts in the unholy trinity are Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. While the Holy Trinity is characterized by infinite truth, love, and goodness, the unholy trinity portrays the diametrically opposite traits of deception, hatred, and unadulterated evil.

https://www.gotquestions.org/unholy-trinity.html

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You are not correct there is such thing as the unholy trinity.

Question: "What is the unholy trinity in the end times?"

Answer:
A common tactic of Satan is to imitate or counterfeit the things of God in order to make himself appear to be like God. What is commonly referred to as the “unholy trinity,” described vividly in Revelation 12 and 13, is no exception. The Holy Trinity consists of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Their counterparts in the unholy trinity are Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. While the Holy Trinity is characterized by infinite truth, love, and goodness, the unholy trinity portrays the diametrically opposite traits of deception, hatred, and unadulterated evil.

https://www.gotquestions.org/unholy-trinity.html

You should never make gotquestions.org your primary source of information. They're mostly wrong, but you'll never find out if you don't test the spirit against what the bible teaches. The more you understand the bible, especially prophecy, the more you'll see a huge majority of opinions from gotquestions are man originated errors not inline with the bible. Let the bible be your final word.

16 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

You should never make gotquestions.org your primary source of information. They're mostly wrong, but you'll never find out if you don't test the spirit against what the bible teaches. The more you understand the bible, especially prophecy, the more you'll see a huge majority of opinions from gotquestions are man originated errors not inline with the bible. Let the bible be your final word.

I would rather focus on a true Christian ministry that something that is false teaching. Most people do not like got questions because it does not line up with their false doctrine.

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I would rather focus on a true Christian ministry that something that is false teaching. Most people do not like got questions because it does not line up with their false doctrine.

How do you know what's true and what's false if you're always referencing gotquestions.org as your source instead of scriptures? I don't hate gotquestions but I know the errors they make because I study the bible and test what gotquestions say compared to the bible and most of the times they're not consistent with the bible.

This is how I use gotquestions. I read what they say then check if their information is also in the bible. If it's not, I throw away their information. If it's in the bible, than I keep it. You need to do the same thing and not make gotquestions your final source. Test the spirit against what's written in the bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

‘I am a god’?
By the hand of aliens;

Rev. 13 will provide the identity of Satan [dragon], the beast out of the sea [Antichrist], and the beast out of the earth [False Prophet}.

Quasar93

11 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

How do you know what's true and what's false if you're always referencing gotquestions.org as your source instead of scriptures? I don't hate gotquestions but I know the errors they make because I study the bible and test what gotquestions say compared to the bible and most of the times they're not consistent with the bible.

This is how I use gotquestions. I read what they say then check if their information is also in the bible. If it's not, I throw away their information. If it's in the bible, than I keep it. You need to do the same thing and not make gotquestions your final source. Test the spirit against what's written in the bible.

Because got questions focus's on God's word. Their is a bunch of scripture to back up what they post. The only problem I have with them is they are a little bit too Calvinism for me. The problem is that people give their own words to what is written in the Bible. They do not read it literally.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/18/2017 at 12:07 PM, 7trumpets said:

Gen 3:14  And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity(hate) between thee(the serpant/satan) and the woman, and between thy seed(serpants seed ) and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 13:37  He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Mat 13:39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Who do you think the serpant is?  Its satan,  the devil.  

Why do you think Cains (Gen 4)genealogy is different and separate from Abels. (Gen 5)

They were twins of different fathers but you have to take it back in the Hebrew.  

Gen 4:1  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Gen 4:2  And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

H3254 again
יָסַף
yâsaph
yaw-saf'
A primitive root; to add or augment (often adverbially to continue to do a thing): -    add, X again, X any more, X cease, X come more, + conceive again, continue, exceed, X further, X gather together, get more, give moreover, X henceforth, increase (more and more), join, X longer (bring, do, make, much, put), X (the, much, yet) more (and more), proceed (further), prolong, put, be [strong-] er, X yet, yield.

Again.

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity(hate) between thee(the serpant/satan) and the woman, and between thy seed(serpants seed ) and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

"thou shalt bruise his heel",  Cains children did nail Christ feet to the cross.

"it shall bruise the head."

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman's seed will crush the head of the dragon, serpent.   He has many names.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

John_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Who was the first murderer?   Cain who is the serpents seed. 

You didn't post anything to back up your assertion that satan impregnated Eve or that satan and the A/C are the same being.  You are posting heresy and no believer should listen to anything you say or write.  I suggest you get yourself into a church and read the Bible as it is, not as you wish it to be.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

14 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Serpent seed teaching is the product of Arnold Murray's gross manipulations

This is a hoax concocted by Murray

I knew I had heard this stuff somewhere before!  I can't believe Worthy allows heretical, unbiblical stuff like this to be pushed on this site.  Especially in the Eschatology forum.